Octobers Unemployment Numbers

Octobers Unemployment Numbers

Posted in the Minneapolis Forum

“I am always right.”

Since: Oct 09

Former MN Taxpayer

#1 Nov 8, 2013
The Obama spin machine is working overtime this week.

October's Unemployment Numbers have been published. The “official” unemployment rate jumped 1/10th of a percent to 7.3%.

The U6, a far more accurate rate, jumped 2/10ths of a percent to 13.8%

But the most important number of all is the Labor Force Participation Rate. That fell 4/10ths of a percent to 62.8%. This means that over 1/3 of the working age population in this county is not working, or is working off the books.

It has been 35 years since we have seen numbers this dire.

http://data.bls.gov/timeseries/LNS11300000

The Obama Administration’s economic policies are killing any chance for your children or your grandchildren to live anything but a 3rd World existence.

It is your duty as an American citizen to oppose anything and everything that will cause harm to this great nation. Barack Hussein Obama has caused, and will continue to cause, harm to the United States of America.

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

#2 Nov 8, 2013
IrishMN wrote:
The Obama Administration’s economic policies are killing any chance for your children or your grandchildren to live anything but a 3rd World existence.
It is your duty as an American citizen to oppose anything and everything that will cause harm to this great nation. Barack Hussein Obama has caused, and will continue to cause, harm to the United States of America.
Not to worry. If things keep progressing as they are, our descendants will all have nice cozy government jobs. And as the tax rates increase, they will essentially be paying their own salaries.
Now please enjoy this enticing ration of Soma and Soylent Green.
Remember, Tuesday is Soylent Green day.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 42 min litesong 34,376
Politically Correct NASCAR 1 hr PappyVanWinkle 2
Can't manage the gov & NOT honest or trustworthy (Nov '13) 10 hr LIbErals 373
Donald trump cooler than rosie O'Donnell 12 hr space ace 25
Drop one word....add one word game (Apr '14) 15 hr White_Lightning 285
As long as we're discussing flags, what about M... 15 hr Ribs n Chicken 16
I'm Voting for Trump 16 hr Tellitlikeitis 12
More from around the web

Minneapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Minneapolis Mortgages