Man Cited For Driving 100 MPH, Twice In 1 Hour

There are 49 comments on the CBS Local story from Mar 27, 2012, titled Man Cited For Driving 100 MPH, Twice In 1 Hour. In it, CBS Local reports that:

MINNEAPOLIS - A man was cited twice in one hour for speeding - in both incidents he was driving more than 100 mph, according to the Minnesota State Patrol.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS Local.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Aug 08

Buffalo, NY

#44 Mar 29, 2012
we should all be able to drive like mad max ...
digger

Minneapolis, MN

#45 Mar 29, 2012
Spotted Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, I am mechanically inclined. I've done most of that before. I didn't mean to offend, and I had no way of knowing your level of expertise from here.
So, what led you to assume that I had NO IDEA of what effect that 'bad wheel alignment" on vehicle performance??

Hint: I get all KINDS of IDIOTS, who think that I am SOOOO STOOOPID, especially because I'm not under 50.

CLUE: many of us OVER 50 are actually QUITE INTELLIGENT, and run YOUR LIVES MORE THAN YOU KNOW. We have built the best cars, the internet, the best weapons on the planet, but don't trust me, you probably have friends down the block who can solve all of the world's problems within a week, RIGHT??

“The Spotted Girl News Network”

Since: Apr 09

Spotted World

#46 Mar 29, 2012
digger wrote:
<quoted text>
So, what led you to assume that I had NO IDEA of what effect that 'bad wheel alignment" on vehicle performance??
Hint: I get all KINDS of IDIOTS, who think that I am SOOOO STOOOPID, especially because I'm not under 50.
CLUE: many of us OVER 50 are actually QUITE INTELLIGENT, and run YOUR LIVES MORE THAN YOU KNOW. We have built the best cars, the internet, the best weapons on the planet, but don't trust me, you probably have friends down the block who can solve all of the world's problems within a week, RIGHT??
I never thought you had no idea. I was just making conversation and nothing more. I had no idea about your age, skill, or anything else about you and assumed nothing. I just love discussing technical things and sharing what I know. Sorry if it threatens you for someone to sincerely discuss what interests them. You are not the only one in here. This is a public forum.

The only one I really trust for anything is me, and I am not far behind you in age. I live around really stupid people. Most just have not had the legacy of a good father to teach them things.
digger

Minneapolis, MN

#47 Mar 29, 2012
Spotted Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
I never thought you had no idea. I was just making conversation and nothing more. I had no idea about your age, skill, or anything else about you and assumed nothing. I just love discussing technical things and sharing what I know. Sorry if it threatens you for someone to sincerely discuss what interests them. You are not the only one in here. This is a public forum.
The only one I really trust for anything is me, and I am not far behind you in age. I live around really stupid people. Most just have not had the legacy of a good father to teach them things.
I am not threatened, I am just STANDING UP for what I am, a "REAL MAN". At the age of 19, I was jumping out of airplanes going 130 mph with 100 lbs. of parachute and combat gear strapped on, at NIGHT.

Since THEN, I've been helping to build and maintain the INTERNET, without WHICH, YOU wouldn't be able to BABBLE on EVERYDAY.

Unfortunately, today, for a REAL MAN to STAND UP and be PROUD is a true case of RACISM, or some other NONSENSE, but guys like me won't do away so easily.

Just saying it like it is, a true-blue, military veteran white guy in today's society can't get a break, no matter how angelic he behaves..

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#48 Mar 29, 2012
digger wrote:
<quoted text>
So, what led you to assume that I had NO IDEA of what effect that 'bad wheel alignment" on vehicle performance??
Hint: I get all KINDS of IDIOTS, who think that I am SOOOO STOOOPID, especially because I'm not under 50.
CLUE: many of us OVER 50 are actually QUITE INTELLIGENT, and run YOUR LIVES MORE THAN YOU KNOW. We have built the best cars, the internet, the best weapons on the planet, but don't trust me, you probably have friends down the block who can solve all of the world's problems within a week, RIGHT??
Oh would that you were one of those people.... i've seen nothing here to support that wish of yours.
digger

Minneapolis, MN

#49 Mar 29, 2012
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>Oh would that you were one of those people.... i've seen nothing here to support that wish of yours.
Then maybe, you aren't quite as smart as you think you are. Heh, heh....
hope

Cleveland, OH

#50 Mar 30, 2012
digger wrote:
<quoted text>
Then maybe, you aren't quite as smart as you think you are. Heh, heh....
Take a break you old FART, go sit in your recliner before you have a heart attack.
Seattle Slew

Fayetteville, TN

#51 Mar 30, 2012
Errr! " i just farted " Errr!

“The Spotted Girl News Network”

Since: Apr 09

Spotted World

#52 Mar 30, 2012
Seattle Slew wrote:
Errr! " i just farted " Errr!
Wrong thread. Try this one:

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/weird/TKK9NPP...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Minneapolis and Saint Paul Tie for First Place ... 2 hr NoseBone Clooney 1
News Twin Cities 'My Brother's Keeper' focuses on yo... 2 hr NoseBone Clooney 18
St. Paul, one of country's best park systems, n... 3 hr Officer Crassus 3
News Lt. Gov. Tina Smith: Why Won't The Legislature ... 4 hr cowboy chris 26
american nationalist party 5 hr Tellitlikeitis 7
Michael Sam: LOL 5 hr true 11
Drop one word....add one word game (Apr '14) 9 hr _Zoey_ 246
More from around the web

Minneapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]