Darkskin Baby Killer Photo

Darkskin Baby Killer Photo

Posted in the Minneapolis Forum

Iowan

West Des Moines, IA

#2 Mar 23, 2013
It says the people looked older than the one they got so they got the wrong person
PC Free Zone

Minneapolis, MN

#3 Mar 23, 2013
Iowan wrote:
It says the people looked older than the one they got so they got the wrong person
The only witness said the 14 year old looked younger in person. She picked the shooter's photo out of 26 pictures!
Iowan

West Des Moines, IA

#4 Mar 23, 2013
PC Free Zone wrote:
<quoted text>The only witness said the 14 year old looked younger in person. She picked the shooter's photo out of 26 pictures!
Well I suppose its possible that this child is a rethuglican but we all know a rethuglican did this. They need to look harder they may have the wrong person
Capt Crunch

Sedona, AZ

#5 Mar 23, 2013
Iowan wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I suppose its possible that this child is a rethuglican but we all know a rethuglican did this. They need to look harder they may have the wrong person
Whut ah do? Whut ah do? Ah ain't done nuthin.
Capt Crunch

Sedona, AZ

#6 Mar 23, 2013
Oops!'Nuffin'
PC Free Zone

Minneapolis, MN

#7 Mar 23, 2013
Iowan wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I suppose its possible that this child is a rethuglican but we all know a rethuglican did this. They need to look harder they may have the wrong person
rethuglican? Why would someone pretend to be more stupid than humanly possible?
They need to look only as far as the 14 year old. They will cut him a deal for ratting out the 17 year old shooter, then give him 4 years in juvie, and release him when he's 18. That's my call!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 3 hr Earthling-1 34,402
grossest thing ever 3 hr space ace 1
Third Term for Obama ? 6 hr Tellitlikeitis 20
Don Trump is a rapist 6 hr Tellitlikeitis 13
Delete Hulk Hogan 7 hr space ace 2
van halen 1978 album 7 hr space ace 2
Brave Great White Hunter Mr Palmer 7 hr Ethical Hunter 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Minneapolis Mortgages