Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#1 Jun 14, 2013
Con's health care chart translated roughly into English...may the fleas of a thousand camels infest your armpits.

COUNT THE HUMPS !!

Con and his girlfriend crass were on an expedition across the desert, but crass needed some advice when they finally reached a waterhole.
"I just can't seem to get my camel to drink any water," crass explained, "and it's a long way to the next waterhole and I'm worried it'll die of thirst if it doesn't drink now."
"O. K.," said con, "I'll show you what to do. Bring the camel over here and I'll hold its head in the water. Now, you put your lips around its ass and suck hard, that'll draw the water up just fine."
So crass starts sucking as hard as he can, but there's a problem:
"Hang on," crass says, coughing and spluttering, "the camel's head must be too deep in the water, the mud's started coming through."
"Let me show you", con exclaimed....
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#3 Jun 15, 2013
Con's health care chart translated roughly into English...may the fleas of a thousand camels infest your armpits.

COUNT THE HUMPS !!

Con and his girlfriend crass were on an expedition across the desert, but crass needed some advice when they finally reached a waterhole.
"I just can't seem to get my camel to drink any water," crass explained, "and it's a long way to the next waterhole and I'm worried it'll die of thirst if it doesn't drink now."
"O. K.," said con, "I'll show you what to do. Bring the camel over here and I'll hold its head in the water. Now, you put your lips around its ass and suck hard, that'll draw the water up just fine."
"Hang on," crass says, coughing and spluttering, "the camel's head must be too deep in the water, the mud's started coming through."
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#6 Jun 16, 2013

COUNT THE HUMPS !!

Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#7 Jun 16, 2013
COUNT THE HUMPS !!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 6 min Meagain 33,206
any good whorehouses in twincitys (Jun '11) 6 min Space ace 17
Zimmer says the Vikings love and support Peterson 1 hr Letsgohoyas 18
Can't manage the gov & NOT honest or trustworthy (Nov '13) 1 hr Capt Crunch 284
Autopsy reports on Ferguson Shooting 2 hr Liberal 33
GRUBER gate 15 hr Liberal 7
Al Franken's record, sized up Thu MinniAfrica 12
Minneapolis Dating
Find my Match

Minneapolis People Search