Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Con's health care chart translated roughly into English...may the fleas of a thousand camels infest your armpits.

COUNT THE HUMPS !!

Con and his girlfriend crass were on an expedition across the desert, but crass needed some advice when they finally reached a waterhole.
"I just can't seem to get my camel to drink any water," crass explained, "and it's a long way to the next waterhole and I'm worried it'll die of thirst if it doesn't drink now."
"O. K.," said con, "I'll show you what to do. Bring the camel over here and I'll hold its head in the water. Now, you put your lips around its ass and suck hard, that'll draw the water up just fine."
So crass starts sucking as hard as he can, but there's a problem:
"Hang on," crass says, coughing and spluttering, "the camel's head must be too deep in the water, the mud's started coming through."
"Let me show you", con exclaimed....
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Con's health care chart translated roughly into English...may the fleas of a thousand camels infest your armpits.

COUNT THE HUMPS !!

Con and his girlfriend crass were on an expedition across the desert, but crass needed some advice when they finally reached a waterhole.
"I just can't seem to get my camel to drink any water," crass explained, "and it's a long way to the next waterhole and I'm worried it'll die of thirst if it doesn't drink now."
"O. K.," said con, "I'll show you what to do. Bring the camel over here and I'll hold its head in the water. Now, you put your lips around its ass and suck hard, that'll draw the water up just fine."
"Hang on," crass says, coughing and spluttering, "the camel's head must be too deep in the water, the mud's started coming through."
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

COUNT THE HUMPS !!

Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

COUNT THE HUMPS !!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

13 Users are viewing the Minneapolis Forum right now

Search the Minneapolis Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 1 hr marcus bachmann 32,141
Adolf Hitler, 1936 Olympics Berlin 1 hr Bomber Folk 5
liberal war on women (Jul '13) 1 hr LIbEralS 79
Obama says after 9/11, U.S. 'tortured some folks' 1 hr Bomber Folk 1
US troops told not to eat, drink in front of Mu... 2 hr John gotti 23
Penelope Cruz clarifies views in anti-Israel le... 2 hr John gotti 16
Russia has Bond, James Bond 4 hr cantmakeitup 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Minneapolis Jobs

•••