Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

The first murder in Minneapolis was executed with a knife.

So much for any gun control preventing murders. Criminals will simply pick up a knife which is a silent killer.
Robert

Lees Summit, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

We should ban all knives!
Consistent

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

Good job of answering yourself, Schmahl.
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

Consistent wrote:
Good job of answering yourself, Schmahl.
Sociopath, Read and Learn.

The Defective Sheeple have so combobulated the Topix Names that I cannot be certain which Dependent it is that has had her "feelings" so riled that she has gone Fully Psychotic and moved beyond simply diddling her/himself as she fantasizes about me, to projecting herself as me.
This is most disturbing!
Not because of the fact that these 10%'rs exist, or because these dangerous people roam free among us. It is most disturbing because these defectives appear to have full lost any minimal contact that they may have had with reality.
Nobody that has been here on Topix "thinks" that the "Name Changers" are the real poster who's names they steal.
Those (me) who scared the "Name Changers" into this child like act of stealing another's name, cannot be blamed for the inevitable Full Blown Psychosis of the defectives.
So, for the Adults in the Room...... It is sad and pathetic that the LaDimbos/Slewage/Redreemer Persona's use the names of us grown-ups like a Little BOI's Club to try and smack the mean kids on the playground, but give it time and these Defectives will move onto some other childlike act that the Grown-ups stopped doing at age 7.
Consistent

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

Wea re having a serious slobber fest between my Shadow and the Seattle Sociopath.

Lemme repeat what I have tried to tell you defectives for 6 months.

President Romney 54%

Barry Soereto 46%

But, please feel free to keep posting your ignorant recitations. Nobody realizes that the only poll that matters is the one I keep citing for 11/6/2012..

President Romney 54%

Barry Soereto 46%
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Consistent wrote:
Wea re having a serious slobber fest between my Shadow and the Seattle Sociopath.
President Romney 54%
Barry Soereto 46%
But, please feel free to keep posting your ignorant recitations. Nobody realizes that the only poll that matters is the one I keep citing for 11/6/2012..
President Romney 54%
Barry Soereto 46%
Pull out of your Psychosis and go back to one of the other names you post under. Or perhaps take that Thorazine Injection and come back as the Bastard you were born to be?
Lowell

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Knives are dangerous weapons.
digger

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Consistent wrote:
<quoted text>
So is a low-IQ mind like yours.
So, you are saying, that if I were to attack you with a newly-acquired, BEAUTIFUL, "Bowie Knife", that has a heavy blade over 7 inches in length, is sharp enough to shave a "kitty", that you wouldn't be the least bit afraid??

I can tell you this much, a COP would be, and would shoot me without hesitation, and would be FULLY JUSTIFIED. It's because it would be considered to be a DEADLY WEAPON, and justifiably so.

This knife makes most "bayonets" look like a "pocket knife", so I wouldn't be so easy to dismiss such a knife as less than deadly.

Yet it's perfectly legal for ANY FELON to buy, own, possess, and possibly USE such a weapon. Think about that for awhile.....
digger

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Consistent wrote:
President Romney 54%
Barry Soereto 46%
President Romney 54%
Barry Soereto 46%
Obamamama had the mainstream media behind him, and because of that, America is in for another 4 years of stagnant economic performance..

More Americans will become DEPENDENT upon the government for "assistance", even though a large percentage of that will be wasted on bloated government salaries, FRAUD, and other ABUSE.

Obama and his lazy reparations crowd win.... the rest of America LOSES. Yes, there are inequities that could have been addressed in a MATURE and REASONABLE WAY, but that is NOT what obama wanted.
He wanted REVENGE, and VENGENCE, based on EMOTION, not FACTS.
digger

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Consistent wrote:
<quoted text>
And this has WHAT TO DO WITH THE FIRST PERSON IN MINNESOTA KILLED BY A KNIFE THIS YEAR????
I REST MY CASE....

Case CLOSED.
Lawton

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

digger wrote:
<quoted text>
I REST MY CASE....
Case CLOSED.
You may, you won hands down.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Why do I have this feeling this is not the last one to be killed by a weapon, of any kind. Murderapolis is one reason I left the TC and moved to Sconnieville. Smell a lot like cheeshead and packerbackers, but there is peace and tranquility.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

Lawton wrote:
<quoted text>
You may, you won hands down.
Try to let another post fall between your "support" posts, putz. Be a little less OBVIOUS, you're the moron, here...
Lawton

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

Niether of the Above wrote:
Why do I have this feeling this is not the last one to be killed by a weapon, of any kind. Murderapolis is one reason I left the TC and moved to Sconnieville. Smell a lot like cheeshead and packerbackers, but there is peace and tranquility.
The point is knives are used by killers and if they can't get a gun they will use a quiet knife. There are no shot spotters for knife killings.

The Twin Cities are a cesspool of criminals from Chicago, Mexico, Africa, Europe, Saint Cloud etc.

If the lawfull of the Twin Cities had their way they would ALL move to Wisconsin and somehow filter out the criminals.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

If a guy has a knife and I'm 20 feet away... I'm good... Oddly, you see no differences...
Lawton

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

Amused Slew wrote:
If a guy has a knife and I'm 20 feet away... I'm good... Oddly, you see no differences...
Hey, if we want sheet outta you we'll sqeeze your phocking head!

OK?

BTW 7 out of 10 shots at 10 feet from a gun miss their target.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

Only with your/Palin's "ability" troll...
Miss Piggy

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

Amused Slew wrote:
Oddly, while wearing your Snuggie, even at 20 feet, you're dead meat!
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

Look who's dead meat....

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

It doesn't matter what weapon they use, you are just as dead, one way or the other. Banning knives, guns, tobacco, booze. If people want something, they will find a way to get it. The whole gun contol crowd are just a bunch of guilt ridden, white liberals who feel they know more about what is happening than those who really know!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Minneapolis Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Minneapolis Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••