2 dead after shooting at Maple Grove ...

2 dead after shooting at Maple Grove McDonald's

There are 228 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Apr 19, 2009, titled 2 dead after shooting at Maple Grove McDonald's. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Police in Maple Grove say a man fatally shot a woman in the parking lot of a McDonald's restaurant, then died of an apparent self-inflicted gunshot wound a short time later.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

First Prev
of 12
Next Last
For Sure

Saint Paul, MN

#253 Aug 24, 2009
Shutthefkup wrote:
Well if you think that it's so morbid and you don't get what the attraction is then why are you on here pouring salt in the wounds that the f$%k face caused? O and BTW that piece of [email protected] hurt people on both sides so god only knows why they are defending him anyways.
I'm just saying I was on here in April expressing remorse, and every time I comment on a story it shows replies to this story. I think enough is enough. Who's pouring salt? Calm down slick.
uhhhhhhhh

United States

#254 Aug 24, 2009
Binky-357 wrote:
<quoted text>
This is exactly why society is spiralling down into the toilet, why cities are becoming sh1th0les.
[email protected] thugs killing innocents and the victims still get blamed.
What was HER criminal record???????
idiot

Saint Paul, MN

#256 Aug 24, 2009
Binky-357 wrote:
<quoted text>
This is exactly why society is spiralling down into the toilet, why cities are becoming sh1th0les.
[email protected] thugs killing innocents and the victims still get blamed.
You make yourself sound like trash...
idiot

Saint Paul, MN

#257 Aug 24, 2009
Shutthefkup wrote:
<quoted text>
You did not just say that! Your gonna come on here and make a comment like that you better be prepared to back that up. And I expect that you back that up.
Yeah she was... to him she had lied, cheated and messed with his head so many times. Doesn't mean she deserved that outcome at all... but that is the truth!!
Like I Said

Saint Paul, MN

#258 Aug 24, 2009
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah she was... to him she had lied, cheated and messed with his head so many times. Doesn't mean she deserved that outcome at all... but that is the truth!!
A real piece of work.
mandy

Avon, MN

#259 Mar 9, 2013
Im really apauled to see this crap!!! she would go to mcdonalds cause thats what your supposed to do meet in a public place and break it off so they dont end up going to the house and shooting her and her kid!!! i was her cousin and ya'll are really stupid for all the stuff you have said
washburn

Minneapolis, MN

#260 Sep 15, 2013
sad wrote:
All you guys are horrible making fun of this tragic situation. I for one lost someone very dear to me :[
I watched Cedric grow up. That whole family was crazy. Lots of storys. I'm not surpriseed what happened.
bystander

Maple Grove, MN

#261 Jul 3, 2015
Not Heathers fault wrote:
Except for he did reach out and tell someone his plan. What did that person do? Well if I have to tell you then your a f'in idiot.
If that someone was close by before, during, and after the shooting, would they be considered a helper, and also be guilty?

Saw someone that looked about the shooters age, white, with a nice mid size pick up truck. Friend and helper?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama & BLM mourn monstor Fidel Castro 2 hr Trump worst presi... 55
BLM urge rioting over OSU SHOOTING 17 hr LIbEralS 17
Drop one word....add one word game (Apr '14) Sun texas pete 628
Get Over It! Sat Evil Roy Slade 10
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) Dec 2 Squirtzzz3971 35,607
Child sex ring>Pizzagate>Clinton's>Obama's>FBI ... Dec 1 Georgia 1
News Cops To Drunk Drivers: We'll Make You Listen To... Nov 30 Ferrerman 20

Minneapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Minneapolis Mortgages