2 dead after shooting at Maple Grove McDonald's

Full story: TwinCities.com

Police in Maple Grove say a man fatally shot a woman in the parking lot of a McDonald's restaurant, then died of an apparent self-inflicted gunshot wound a short time later.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of227
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Chuck

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2009

Judged:

Sad, very sad.
Maple groover

Maple Grove, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2009

Judged:

Note to N. MPLS- keep your crazy to your sefs, thanx.
The Big Bopper

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2009

Judged:

As the economy worsens, the crime rate will go up.

“SAY WHAT ???????????????”

Since: Mar 09

BULLRUSH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2009

Judged:

mental note to self,stay out of McDonalds.
Work

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2009

Judged:

please be respectful to all who were involved in this horrible event. thanks.

“Puppet At State Fair”

Nowthen, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2009

Judged:

clam4myclown wrote:
mental note to self,stay out of McDonalds.
I'd say stay out of Maple Grove in general, it's cesspool of suburban angst and crime.
Vikings Fan

Rochester, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2009

Judged:

I am sure it won't take long for someone to post here that this is exactly the reason we need to ban guns. Lets not go down that road. Our sympathies go out to the families!
Dicky

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2009

Judged:

Vikings Fan wrote:
I am sure it won't take long for someone to post here that this is exactly the reason we need to ban guns. Lets not go down that road. Our sympathies go out to the families!
No, not a gun ban. We need a ban on McDonald's. You see what eating that c r a p will make you do?
ikeepfallingdown

Palm Coast, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2009

Judged:

the guy wanted a wammy burger and they were still serving breakfast
there was way too much sugar in the coffee
remember guns dont kill people trans fats do
they shudda gone to wack in the box
its been reported that the state epa wants to
sue mcdonalds for high speed lead poisoning
i got to know

“Puppet At State Fair”

Nowthen, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2009

Judged:

ikeepfallingdown wrote:
the guy wanted a wammy burger and they were still serving breakfast
there was way too much sugar in the coffee
remember guns dont kill people trans fats do
they shudda gone to wack in the box
its been reported that the state epa wants to
sue mcdonalds for high speed lead poisoning
i got to know
Stay down this time, you bad dog!

“WHAT WERE YA THINKIN ?”

CUCKOO'S NEST

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2009

i guess if the trans fats and food won't kill ya at McDonalds,some stray bullets will.
Chris Mankey

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2009

Judged:

I hear it's also dangerous to go to White Castle these days. Those sliders will kill ya'.
sad

Inver Grove Heights, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2009

Judged:

All you guys are horrible making fun of this tragic situation. I for one lost someone very dear to me :[

“Puppet At State Fair”

Nowthen, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2009

Judged:

sad wrote:
All you guys are horrible making fun of this tragic situation. I for one lost someone very dear to me :[
I hope to heck it was the woman, because that dude was cold and I'm glad he's even colder now.
Work

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2009

Judged:

I also lost someone yesterday and all the cruel comments are unneccesary. I knew the guy and it's sad that his life ended this way. He was a very sweet, well loved person. It's unbelievable that this happen, but before you go passing judgements, please remember that TWO people died yesterday and even though one was to blame, please respect that he also had friends and family that are going to miss him dearly and are in shock of the events that happened.
Chris Brown

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2009

Judged:

Maple Grove is a dangerous suburb that just keeps getting worse. I am glad I moved to Hopkins last year.

“REALLY? Are you serious?”

Since: Feb 09

Up north MN WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2009

Judged:

Work wrote:
I also lost someone yesterday and all the cruel comments are unneccesary. I knew the guy and it's sad that his life ended this way. He was a very sweet, well loved person. It's unbelievable that this happen, but before you go passing judgements, please remember that TWO people died yesterday and even though one was to blame, please respect that he also had friends and family that are going to miss him dearly and are in shock of the events that happened.
Why is it always the psycho, murderer, wanna committ suicide by cop offender's families that come on here defending them? What about the kid who lost her mom because of this "sweet man" who obviously had control and abuse issues. He deserves all sorts of nasty comments, and because of what he did you should just deal with it. In this world the killer doesn't get sympathy, the victim does. He was a coward, and took the easy way out after killing someone else.
Sven

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2009

Judged:

Chris Mankey wrote:
The north Mpls cancer has already spread through Brooklyn Park. Now it's eating its way into Maple Grove. They need a big fence around that north side ghetto. Maybe there's some stimulus money for that.
Did they identify these people as from Brooklyn Park or North Mpls?

My heart goes out to the friends and family!!!

“Obamacs at it's finest!”

Anytown, Minnesota........

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2009

Judged:

sad wrote:
if you are looking for any kind of symapthy or understanding, this isn't the place for that I will tell you.
My son was killed 2 years ago and the incident was reported in this paper/forum.I was absolultey horrified by what people wrote about it and my son in particular. My son was mentally challenged and was murdered and the awful hurtful things that folks wrote about him, about someone who had just died, about someone whom none of them had ever met, yet they were able to complelety judge him, his life, his parents and the color of his hair if they were given the information.It is remarkable the number of hurt and angry people these days and no telling what triggers such hatred within but it is rampant and it is also very very scarey. I still hurt when I think of some of what was writen about MY son and how folks who did not know him had NO right whatsoever to trash him, especailly seeing as how he was battling his mental illness on a daily basis, sometimes even hourly.
Peace to you and prayers for your loss, I am sorry.
Patrick from Blaine

Terra Alta, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2009

Judged:

I agree 100% with Used to be Really.

This guy was nuts and no one can seriously defend his actions. I will be at funeral as this happened to a relative of mine and I will griev for th efamily as well fo rthis senseless killing.

As least the guy died so thye is no trial for him. He can make his case and go straight to hell.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of227
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

28 Users are viewing the Minneapolis Forum right now

Search the Minneapolis Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
What Is Causing the Kidney Stone Epidemic? 14 min Gen DeShawn Pedro Patton 9
The truth about arab aggression against israel 17 min Gen DeShawn Pedro Patton 9
Obama seeks brisk passage of border children fu... 54 min Gen DeShawn Pedro Patton 2
Lebron james back in cleveland 57 min John gotti 11
Obama demands 3.7 billion dollars for border cr... 1 hr LIbEralS 39
Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 1 hr LMS 26,171
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 2 hr ritedownthemiddle 31,793
•••
•••
•••
•••

Minneapolis Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Minneapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••