Vikings Bears Wk14
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
space ace

Maple Grove, MN

#24 Dec 9, 2012
Another terrible ponder throw. Horrible pocket presence, his feet weren't set, waaaaaayyyy under threw the ball. He sucks so badly. That pass was nowhere near open, and why would you force a deep ball on third down? Please bench him and put webb in. This is embarrassing. Ap is doing all the work. We just need someone to manage the game and ponder can't even do that.
space ace

Maple Grove, MN

#25 Dec 9, 2012
space ace wrote:
Another terrible ponder throw. Horrible pocket presence, his feet weren't set, waaaaaayyyy under threw the ball. He sucks so badly. That pass was nowhere near open, and why would you force a deep ball on third down? Please bench him and put webb in. This is embarrassing. Ap is doing all the work. We just need someone to manage the game and ponder can't even do that.
I meant first down.
space ace

Maple Grove, MN

#28 Dec 9, 2012
vikings win. cutler is overrated.
Bob Schmahl

Minneapolis, MN

#29 Dec 9, 2012
Consistent wrote:
Wea re having a serious slobber fest between my Shadow and the Seattle Sociopath.
Lemme repeat what I have tried to tell you defectives for 6 months.
President Romney 54%
Barry Soereto 46%
But, please feel free to keep posting your ignorant recitations. Nobody realizes that the only poll that matters is the one I keep citing for 11/6/2012..
President Romney 54%
Barry Soereto 46%
Now go away communist Demokrat so I can enjoy my Phillips vodka!
Nice prediction, Einstein.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Senator Hopes Trump Assassinated 1 hr Maggie 20
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 13 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 37,261
Get Out of Jackson, Wyoming! 18 hr Tim Shey 1
Fox news sold out and is fake news now 19 hr Davycrockett 4
All these big mouth white boys who never fought... 19 hr Davycrockett 7
Drop one word....add one word game (Apr '14) Thu _Zoey_ 737
Why is it ?? Thu Davycrockett 16

Minneapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Minneapolis Mortgages