Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

Google paid no tax on $10 billion in income that ran through Bermuda last year.

Google gave $700k to the Obama campaign.

By Jennifer O'Mahony
11:33AM GMT 05 Dec 2012
98 Comments
Mr Schmidt, 57, was offered the job of Treasury or Commerce Secretary or a new "Secretary of Business" slot, according to the Washington Examiner.

An anonymous strategist for the Democrats told the newspaper: "Nobody's better positioned for a Cabinet job, if he wants one."

Mr Schmidt's rebuttal was swift, however, as he told the Wall Street Journal in an interview yesterday: "I said last time and I've said again that Google is my home. I have no interest in working for the federal government".

Mr Schmidt played in a key role in the re-election of President Barack Obama last month, helping to oversee Google's $700,000 donation to his campaign.

Since Mr Obama took up the US presidency in 2008, he and Mr Schmidt have maintained a close relationship, appearing together at the company's Montain View, California headquarters in 2007.
Bridgework

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

Amused Slew wrote:
You prove something ?? Hardly.... har har .... So, did you make money on my tip or are you a moron (X)~!
You realize that posting a stock that had a big gain after the gain is not a tip?
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

I realize I posted the stock advice a while ago and I was right... Pretty funny, you keep trying to deny, LOSER ~! LMAIOROTFU~! So, you made nothing...BLAME SOMEONE QUICK ~!
Bridgework

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

Amused Slew wrote:
I realize I posted the stock advice a while ago and I was right... Pretty funny, you keep trying to deny, LOSER ~! LMAIOROTFU~! So, you made nothing...BLAME SOMEONE QUICK ~!
I am going to CNN money to see today's big earners and post those who already made large gains and pretend it's a "tip".
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

GO ahead, I posted my tip months ago, but you need excuses to be a loser, right ???
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

Go back to June 20 and post today's winners...You'll want to duplicate reality, unless you're a moron...

Goofy and the "facts"

1,667.6 mi=1,600 mi

Wing nut reality, so RawMoney won ????
Robert

Lees Summit, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Here is a tip for you! Offer up a May Put Option on GM with a Strike at 23, for 3.75. With all the bad new coming and the fact that they can not sell cars due to the economy that Barry say's is turning around, you could make some serious coin.
Bridgework

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Amused Slew wrote:
Go back to June 20 and post today's winners...You'll want to duplicate reality, unless you're a moron...
Goofy and the "facts"
1,667.6 mi=1,600 mi
So you think estimating 1667.6 is somehow better then estimating 1600? You do realize that the 1667.6 number is an estimate doesn’t you? You also realize that you are saying that you are further away then I said.

P.S. If one were to look at your June "tip" how did the stock do after the "tip"?
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Ps Smart folks sell on highs and buy on lows, this stock has had lots of both...Make excuses LOSER...YOU have a "talent" for stupid... LMAOROTFU~! I see why you're such a negative POS...
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Amused Slew wrote:
Ps Smart folks sell on highs and buy on lows, this stock has had lots of both...Make excuses LOSER...YOU have a "talent" for stupid... LMAOROTFU~! I see why you're such a negative POS...
Here ya go Slewsie, I will tell them who they are dealing with, and why YOU are the Champion!

(Share this with the "Folk" on your floor at the Asylum)

"Formidable Seattle Slewsie"

Our Champ is a World Class Stock Trader, A Brain Surgeon, A DOJO in the Sky Martial Artist, The Perfect Daughter, A Horse Whisperer, A Nobel Prize Winning Spell Checker, The Best Cellmate in the history of the Seattle West Insane Asylum, An Underwear Model with perfect legs, An Adviser to Kings, a Confidant of Presidents, and...... an all around well balanced person in spite of her superior talents.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Con "time"

Remember when you ran away and I got on my knees and begged you not to
leave because I'd go berserk?? Well...
You left me anyhow and then the days got worse and worse and now you see
I've gone completely out of my mind.. And..

They're coming to take me away, ha-haaa!!
They're coming to take me away, ho-ho, hee-hee, ha-haaa
To the funny farm. Where life is beautiful all the time and I'll be
happy to see those nice young men in their clean white coats and they're
coming to take me away, ha-haaa!!!!!
Bridgework

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Amused Slew wrote:
Tell us again how bad those Wall Street bankers are for doing the same thing.

If someone took your tip in June would they have made money? You have twice bragged AFTER the stock was published as a large daily gainer and call that a tip. You have also made the claim AFTER the stock made a large gain that you bought it before the gain. Honestly no one cares if you made $10,000 and I would assume everyone here considers it pathetic that you feel the need to brag to strangers 1600 miles away about $10,000.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Yeah, it's pathetic to MAKE MONEY ~! LMAOROTFU~! I GET YOU ~! Proud to be broke and dumb...GOOD "WORK"... LMAOROTFU~! Buy high & sell low, BOZO ~!
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Bridgework wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell us again how bad those Wall Street bankers are for doing the same thing.
If someone took your tip in June would they have made money? You have twice bragged AFTER the stock was published as a large daily gainer and call that a tip. You have also made the claim AFTER the stock made a large gain that you bought it before the gain. Honestly no one cares if you made $10,000 and I would assume everyone here considers it pathetic that you feel the need to brag to strangers 1600 miles away about $10,000.
I like round/made up numbers, it's a loser trait, which you have...Ps- Funny, you complain about the economy, but don't see money as part of it.... "Buy high and sell low bozo" is your new name.... Sloppy "thinker" and mouthy moron...
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Amused Slew wrote:
Con "time"
Remember when you ran away and I got on my knees and begged you not to
leave because I'd go berserk?? Well...
You left me anyhow and then the days got worse and worse and now you see
I've gone completely out of my mind.. And..
They're coming to take me away, ha-haaa!!
They're coming to take me away, ho-ho, hee-hee, ha-haaa
To the funny farm. Where life is beautiful all the time and I'll be
happy to see those nice young men in their clean white coats and they're
coming to take me away, ha-haaa!!!!!
Sociopath,

Every time you post your ignorance/stupidity/idiocy/tal king points/cut-paste/and especially your abuses of others because Uncle Daddy did not treat you right and your Mommy, his Sister, "watched" I will post the awful truths about you that you have revealed for the past year and a half.

Put out the Drunk Con Shaat, and the Welfare Shaat, and attempt put downs about my Family (Living and Dead) all you want.....

Until the day you Go to the Light, are incarcerated for the Abuses you have told us about Little BOI's and what you like to do to them, or leave this place on Topix where you work out your Sexuality Issues, I WILL biotch slap you with your own psychotic revelations that you put out here.

Now, don't you have a Few Million Dollars to go and trade on the NYSE from your DOJO in the Sky, before you work on that MMA Body you have going?

How do you find time to grace us here with your abuses?

Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

I read this somewhere, funny how "stories" change....

Trolls/ball sack boi<quoted text> If you can find a flux capacitor, I will travel back in time with Michael J Fox, log in to Topix, and complain about Bush, Sure! You wont catch me defending Bush. He made PLENTY of mistakes.
I have never said Bush didn't make mistakes. I will even admit that they affected Obama's presidency...

IrishMN <quoted text>
When have you ever seen me beating the drum for Bush by saying he did not start diggin us into the hole we are in?
The best thing Bush did was leave office.
We could not afford 4 more years of GWB.....

Yet, ALL of you hypocrite humper bois CRY, whenever we mention ANY Bush culpability !??? WOW ! What a pair.... Mae West would be proud of you boobs ! LMAOROTF !
Bridgework

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Amused Slew wrote:
<quoted text>I like round/made up numbers, it's a loser trait, which you have...Ps- Funny, you complain about the economy, but don't see money as part of it.... "Buy high and sell low bozo" is your new name.... Sloppy "thinker" and mouthy moron...
Name one person in the world who never uses rounded numbers. You are bragging about being part of the Wall Street problem you complained about.
Bridgework

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Amused Slew wrote:
<quoted text>I like round/made up numbers, it's a loser trait, which you have...Ps- Funny, you complain about the economy, but don't see money as part of it.... "Buy high and sell low bozo" is your new name.... Sloppy "thinker" and mouthy moron...
Who said making money is a problem? Your problem is that you feel the need to brag to strangers 1600 miles away. Also when did I complain about the economy?
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Buy high & sell low, BOZO ~!

Pay with your "rounded numbers" sloppy "thinker" ! LMAOROTFU~! Sorry troll, a sloppy mind is your problem... Ps- I'm making money, not taking fees to kill businesses.. MORE SLOPPY THINKING..WOW , prove you're dumb some more, THIS IS FUN ~!
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Amused Slew wrote:
Goofy and the "facts"
1,667.6 mi=1,600 mi
Sociopath,

Every time you post your ignorance/stupidity/idiocy/tal king points/cut-paste/ and especially your abuses of others because Uncle Daddy did not treat you right and your Mommy, his Sister, "watched" I will post the awful truths about you that you have revealed for the past year and a half.

When you come on here like the Virus you are and Destroy the Topix of the Threads in order to make it "all about you", as you masturbate to the Puny Little Power you FEEL as you pick on the Grown-ups, and "Project" your hurt from Uncle Daddy onto strangers that simply want to enjoy conversations about Current Events.....I WILL kick you in your Fat Gut with whatever verbiage I can muster in my contempt for your existence!

Put out the Drunk Con Shaat, and the Welfare Shaat, and attempt put downs about my Family (Living and Dead) all you want.....

Until the day you Go to the Light, are incarcerated for the Abuses you have told us about Little BOI's and what you like to do to them, or leave this place on Topix where you work out your Sexuality Issues, I WILL biotch slap you with your own psychotic revelations that you put out here.

Now, don't you have a Few Million Dollars to go and trade on the NYSE from your DOJO in the Sky, before you work on that MMA Body you have going?

How do you find time to grace us here with your abuses?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Minneapolis Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Minneapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Minneapolis News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Minneapolis