First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Crassus

Minneapolis, MN

#44 Jan 3, 2013
Peeps, you ip address is visible, even if you try to use a proxy...to anybody with a skill.

I will be posting all of your idiots home addresses on 01.05.2013 on this site...including crassus and smart liberal.
40for60

Hibbing, MN

#45 Jan 3, 2013
Threats will earn you a trip to the pokey
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#46 Jan 3, 2013
Freedom of speech, son.
Slew Bashing

Grantsburg, WI

#47 Jan 3, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
Freedom of speech, son.
Porker,

The Thread is; "Ford ecoboost"

Did you have a Comment or a Thought of someone else's that you wished to Cut/Paste so that "we" will feel that you are not an ignorant, abusive pig who only posts because or your evil nature, hideous appearance, and Mental Illness?
jike

Minneapolis, MN

#48 Jan 4, 2013
Ford is american owned and operated. Toyota's earnings are reported in yen.

You stupid cark sooker
Crassus coward

Minneapolis, MN

#49 Jan 4, 2013
Smart Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
Lacking facts? What I posted says "Below, we’ve compiled a list of the top cars with the most North American parts content list below comes from data required of automakers by law thanks to the American Automobile Labeling Act."
to quote your stupid text..

'Are you saying the numbers provided by the manufacturers are false?'
I think you are so hell bent on finding my sources inaccurate that you will lie until you are blue in the face trying to get anyone to listen to you.
You have 3 PhD's? Sure you do.
to quote verbatim the original statement verbatim...
"How can people compare a toyota to the ford ecoboost? Ecoboost can tow more, has more payload capacitcy (even tho a tundra is a v8 and ecoboost is a 6 cylinder), and has more horsepower and torque?????

I love how you compile a 'list' of crap that has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO with what was posted.

The ecoboost has been factually proven to have more towing capacity, more payload, and more torque as stated. If you can prove any of this wrong with documented facts please do so..otherwise shut your stupid mouth. You are not 'clever' by trying to refute facts and twist the truth, you just look stupid and not credible.
Slew Bashing

Minneapolis, MN

#50 Jan 4, 2013
I get the point. You are correct. I just got it up my keister from my dad...like adrian peterson running loose...like my stool is loose.

I have a hideous appearance, am ignorant, and only post because i have mental illness and cannot discuss something as simple as an engine. I am so sorry that I am sooo in love with a man that I cannot write eco'boost' without thinking about my boyfriends hiney.
Slew Bashing

Minneapolis, MN

#51 Jan 4, 2013
it great that something as simple as engine performance I turned it into my being gay. Well, I do like v6 ecoboost pistons up my arse more than a v8 as it gives my arse more torque
Call you out

Minneapolis, MN

#53 Jan 4, 2013
'Do you research....60% of Dodge's transmissions are made in canada. 35% of the parts are from Mexico.'

Wow..so now we water down the original post even more? Dodge?????
Call you out

Minneapolis, MN

#54 Jan 4, 2013
Dont even mention a Dodge in this post please.

I let a dodge dually diesel give me backside pleasure..and the torque didnt even break the left over toilet paper shards loose..
ugggg

Minneapolis, MN

#55 Jan 4, 2013
the collective intelligence i here is about two poops short of a full diaper.
'smart liberal always has an opinion, but no identity.
Must be so good to be anonnymous you stupid online poster.
I have posted my name, address, and all things needed on here, yet you are such the coward.
ugggg

Minneapolis, MN

#56 Jan 4, 2013
Dodge?
THIS FORUM WAS ECOBOOST YOU STUPID BLARD CARKS
Crassus

Minneapolis, MN

#57 Jan 5, 2013
The collective intellect in here is embarrassing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 2 hr harmonious 32,618
Utah teacher shoots herself in the leg at eleme... 3 hr NEVER used AC thi... 9
Matt cassel horrendous performance 3 hr Space ace 3
Republicans Simply Don’t Want Minorities To Vote 6 hr Sangelia 13
Peterson whopping his kid 6 hr Ron 3
Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 6 hr LIbEralS 26,250
Adrian Peterson child abuse 10 hr Adrian 16
•••
•••
•••