First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#25 Feb 7, 2013
It is senseless to attempt to actually discuss a point with you, which is why I ignore you when there are adults present.

Plus you seldom post any actually points that can be debated, unless the points are buried under your tin foil hat dissertions somewhere.

My comfort is that dinosaurs like you are slowly dying off and being replaced by more logical and compassionate people that are less likely to be bigoted.

Still, I offered a number of times to meet you and have a friendly discussion over a cold one (i'd even buy the first shot of vodka). In spite of the fact that you claim to know 16 ways to kill me with just an empty water bottle as a weapon you decline my invitation. I can only assume that you are even slower in person and need great amounts of time to formulate your attempts at a humorous response.
Full Truth

Grantsburg, WI

#26 Feb 7, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
It is senseless to attempt to actually discuss a point with you, which is why I ignore you when there are adults present.
Plus you seldom post any actually points that can be debated, unless the points are buried under your tin foil hat dissertions somewhere.
My comfort is that dinosaurs like you are slowly dying off and being replaced by more logical and compassionate people that are less likely to be bigoted.
Still, I offered a number of times to meet you and have a friendly discussion over a cold one (i'd even buy the first shot of vodka). In spite of the fact that you claim to know 16 ways to kill me with just an empty water bottle as a weapon you decline my invitation. I can only assume that you are even slower in person and need great amounts of time to formulate your attempts at a humorous response.
Psycho!

It is you. I knew that there could not be 2 people with the exact same defects of birth on this site!
Star of David

Minneapolis, MN

#27 Feb 7, 2013
Israel needs to take out the towel heads of the middle east.
Amused Slew wrote:
Nukes don't kill, right ??? After all, you said that about guns...
Like the howling comment, it really seems moronic.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#29 Feb 7, 2013
You need to be on anti-psychotics.
Full Truth

Grantsburg, WI

#30 Feb 7, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
You need to be on anti-psychotics.
Pond Scum,

More data for the Room Full of Psychiatrists to attempt to decipher!

Before you finally Man up/ Woman up and GO TO THE LIGHT, please take a day or two and tell us what it is that fauched you up so bad!

I KNOW that it is Genetic, and probably your Parents breeding as Siblings. But I want to hear it from YOU!
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#31 Feb 7, 2013
Visit your family, con....

Con DA DRUNK CRAZY LOSER'S SPAM & EGGS "time"
Remember when you ran away and I got on my knees and begged you not to
leave because I'd go berserk?? Well...
You left me anyhow and then the days got worse and worse and now you see
I've gone completely out of my mind.. And..
They're coming to take me away, ha-haaa!!
They're coming to take me away, ho-ho, hee-hee, ha-haaa
To the funny farm. Where life is beautiful all the time and I'll be
happy to see those nice young men in their clean white coats and they're
coming to take me away, ha-haaa!!!!!

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

#32 Feb 7, 2013
Full Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you referring to the Middle East as in North Africa?
Or, the Middle East as in Detroit, Gary, Chicago, St Louis, and Minneapolis?
In either case cordoning off the Tribalists in both these locations, and allowing themselves to kill each other off, would go a long way to progress humanity from those that are unable to live in a civilized world.
I was referring to the middle east as in over seas. But I have also made mention of doing things like re-opening Alcatraz and using abandoned drilling platforms as prisons. Both are pretty much escape proof. For the worst of the worst that is.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#33 Feb 7, 2013
"Man", for a loser moron, you sure come up with ignorant "plans"... Guess, you're ignorant of the costs, of your "plans".
bluto

Minneapolis, MN

#34 Feb 7, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
You need to be on anti-psychotics.
Oh, the irony!
CRASSUS

Green Bay, WI

#35 Feb 7, 2013
cantmakeitup wrote:
Hasn't Ahmadipshiat been howling all along that he will crush Israel? Now he's a nice guy, but with nukes?(assuming he is telling the truth.
http://www.haaretz.com/news/israel-s-eye-on-i...
Fried Muslim would be a good source off food for the poor Jiggers of Africa.
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#36 Feb 7, 2013
CRASSUS wrote:
<quoted text>Fried Muslim would be a good source off food for the poor Jiggers of Africa.
your mama is having another jigger party and all of the jiggers are cumming in her mouth hmmm hmmm good!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News MN: Fare Dodgers on Green, Blue Light-Rail Line... 51 min cowboy chris 1
America Deserves Hillary Clinton 2 hr cowboy chris 13
Vikings Draft Jameis Winston 3 hr Alex Hernandez 4
Helicopter: White House Lawn 12 hr CBSucks 12
Muslims Throw Christians Overboard 12 hr CBSucks 3
New Minneapolis Sales Tax to Build 50 Million D... 15 hr Al She Bob 3
Pimples and white people 15 hr FOVR 23
More from around the web

Minneapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]