Deal reached on Minneapolis teardown ...

Deal reached on Minneapolis teardown moratorium

There are 2 comments on the Business Journal story from Apr 4, 2014, titled Deal reached on Minneapolis teardown moratorium. In it, Business Journal reports that:

Developers in several popular Minneapolis neighborhoods can gas up their bulldozers again after striking a deal with local groups and Minneapolis City Council Member Linea Palmisano to lift a moratorium on teardowns next week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Business Journal.

Tru Dat

Saint Paul, MN

#1 Apr 4, 2014
We already have zoning regulations and building a new, bigger house creates jobs and raises property taxes. Yet the liberals are squealing like pigs unless it's the government doing the tearing down and putting up crap we don't need, at taxpayer expense.
Trigger

Minneapolis, MN

#2 Apr 5, 2014
Tru Dat wrote:
We already have zoning regulations and building a new, bigger house creates jobs and raises property taxes. Yet the liberals are squealing like pigs unless it's the government doing the tearing down and putting up crap we don't need, at taxpayer expense.
The area residents are complaining.

Maybe it's an ego thing, they don't want new huge houses built along side their dumps?

You know it's not a good feeling to have visitors over when you live in the little house between some mansions.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 51 min Big Al 37,749
Liberals crying over trump comments again 13 hr God 38
Megyn Kelly's mysterious Olympics benching by N... Tue Me Too 7
Libs behind Hawaii fake alert Mon FBI Dirty - Trump... 11
Obama tries to suck up to Prince Harry Jan 15 Seattle Slew 70
Somalians at jimmy johns Jan 15 figgypops 5
Hey Hawaii, Duck and Cover, There's a Nuke on t... Jan 15 FBI Dirty - Trump... 12

Minneapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Minneapolis Mortgages