Minneapolis, MN

#2 Jun 14, 2013
Actually a TOTAL FOOL!
young cigar lover

Saint Paul, MN

#3 Jun 14, 2013
Need a beer summit wrote:
Actually a TOTAL FOOL!
slick wille, now there is a real ( father ) for dad's day. How would you like to be his daughter, what a great example of how NOT to father.
Another moniker

Seattle, WA

#4 Jun 14, 2013
Bristol Palin, now there is a real ( mother ) for mother's day. How would you like to be their kid, what a great example of how NOT to parent.

Want me to do Cheney's gay daughter ?
Need a beer summit

Minneapolis, MN

#5 Jun 14, 2013
young cigar lover wrote:
<quoted text>
slick wille, now there is a real ( father ) for dad's day. How would you like to be his daughter, what a great example of how NOT to father.
Well without BAD fathers us good fathers wouldn't look so good.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#6 Jun 14, 2013
You look like an id-iot.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#8 Jun 14, 2013
Perhaps, folks like you turned her gay,,,
Need a beer summit

Minneapolis, MN

#9 Jun 14, 2013
Slick Willie, gotta love him.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#10 Jun 14, 2013
Poopy pants needs a beer summit. NOT.
CRASSUS

Green Bay, WI

#11 Jun 14, 2013
How can Obama not look like a fool. He's black!

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

#12 Jun 14, 2013
G.W. Obama looked pretty foolish on that bicycle wearing his helmet. Especially next to an image of Putin hunting tigers, fishing without a helmet and riding a big touring bike or a horse, also without a helmet.
CRASSUS

Green Bay, WI

#13 Jun 14, 2013
cantmakeitup wrote:
G.W. Obama looked pretty foolish on that bicycle wearing his helmet. Especially next to an image of Putin hunting tigers, fishing without a helmet and riding a big touring bike or a horse, also without a helmet.
I do notice a lot of Africans riding bicycles. I guess that what they do when they don't have a fat white woman to drive them around.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#15 Jun 14, 2013
cantmakeitup wrote:
Bush wore the helmet off the bicycle, just like most RePukeLickIns, TrashyLiar.... LMAOROFU~!
Christingle Matthews

Grantsburg, WI

#16 Jun 14, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
Perhaps, folks like you turned her gay,,,
"Folk",

Who is this Sexual Sociopath Bushwhacker (Slewblomkin), that brings Deviant and Criminal Sexual Fantasies he has into every Thread he contaminates with is presence?

Who is this hard Fighting DOJO Master, Slewblomkin?

Our Slewblomkin is a lonely little Pasty Gray Fellow, Un Married, probably a Homosexual that Hates himself, sitting in the Basement of his Home with 2-3 computer screens in front of him.

One Screen has the "Day Traders Ticker" on it, one screen is dedicated to one of the Low Cost Stock Trading Sites on the Web, the last screen has Topix, where he comes on and abuses strangers from his Darkened World in his Basement.

He is a Degenerate Gambler doing Day Trading like a Junkie!

He loses more that he wins, and that is when he really goes off on strangers here who have lives that remind him of his miserable existence in the Basement.

He HATES!, and he tosses out an occasional Leftist Political Perspective, but he is here for the HATE, and he could just as easily toss out Right Wing Perspectives to draw attention to himself.

He needs the stimulation.

Negative or Positive is not important to him. He is a Junkie that just needs Stimulation, and Topix is a readily available source of stimulation for him

I am not being mean when I call him a Sociopath. He has his own little prison in front of those screens, feeding his "Habit".

Thus IMMR, and his other posts about "MONEY". As a dedicated Collectivist, he would not brag about his "MONEY". He is no more a Leftist than a Rightist. He is an Addict.

IMMR is his way of connecting to someone, ANYONE.

He hit the Jackpot on the Slot Machine with IMMR, and he needs to brag about it, but there is nobody in his darkened Basement to Brag too. Topix Victims take the place of living humans, who he cannot interact with because he is feeding his habit all day.

If he made money on paper with IMMR, he will gamble it away, as all Day Traders do.....Then "WE" will really PAY for his pain.

This is one sick Addict that does not leave his basement except for food which he eats at his Screens. I bet he defecates in a Bucket, and keeps Pajama's on all day so that it is easy to slip um down at toilet/bucket time.

The Sociopath may well receive compensation from Topix for posts. He is sitting in front of the screens 16/7, why not make a buck or two off Web Providers.....Topix is probably not the only site that he gets paid for.

You will note that Slewblomkin does his Psycho Rabid Fast Posts at certain times of the day.

Always before 8:00 AM, after 9:30 AM until 10:30 AM, or after 4:00 Pm when the Market is closed and his Ticker is not Current.

This cycle is repeated EVERY day and it is tied to his Addiction as a Degenerate Gambler doing Day Trading in his Jammies, down in the Basement.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#18 Jun 14, 2013
You'd be my "no substance" expert. You've posted crapola under multiple monikers and the sum total of truth is negative....

Several monikers "right here" childish LIAR....
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/trail-or/TFCD...
Geez, grow a brain or at least pretend better.....
PS- Hello, multi-moniker F-Face #2.
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#19 Jun 20, 2013
Hillary we love you sister and now is your time BUT we can still lose 2016 to Christie if Billy keep running his mouth and being a shallow president also Hillary whatever you do please don't let Billy talk you into letting that idiot Carville run your election or else we will support Joe Biden who is a loved also but Billy talk to much and his day is over and the cons hater's like rush and fox will beat you to death unless you muzzle Billy boy.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#21 Jun 20, 2013
Christy has no curb appeal, a portly "man" in an ill fitting suit.
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#23 Jun 20, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
Christy has no curb appeal, a portly "man" in an ill fitting suit.
Christie is the only con that can get the vast industrial blue states electorial college votes like NY,NJ,CO,CA,IL,PA,OH,MA,and that worry me a tad and if he pull of a Dixie states like texas and virgina or florida Hillary goose will be cooked so what i'm saying champ is that Billy mouth with his old baggage have the chance to sink Hillary and when immigration reform passes Rubio will have a lot of latino support clout that he could use to support Christie and Rubio won't make it out neither will Paul,Cruz,Gingrich,Perry,or even Bush but Christie I worry about he got personality and he's not a wacko wingnut hater which is his bonus in my opinon.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Django Unchained Actress Mistaken for a Prostitute 11 min cowboy chris 9
Republicans Simply Donít Want Minorities To Vote 15 min cowboy chris 38
Two men arrested, charged in case of burned bod... 22 min cowboy chris 3
Can't manage the gov & NOT honest or trustworthy (Nov '13) 33 min LIbEralS 243
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 42 min LIbEralS 32,635
Smiling fan sporting Peterson jersey and a switch 1 hr Vikings Suck 3
Adrian Peterson child abuse 10 hr Satisfly Kustamur 22
•••
•••
•••