Grantsburg, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

Ask any Addict and they will spend hours explaining their Victimhood to you. The Junkie will exclaim that "everyone does it", "Nobody understands MY Feelings","You don't know how hard MY life is", "It is easy for you"...Pick your excuse, and the Junkie will make it hers.

The Junkies best friend is their Dope Dealer.

The Junkies dealer may be dealing Legal drugs like Alcohol or Pain Pills, or Illegal Drugs (No taxes collected) such as Street Drugs. The Dealer has what the Junkie needs to ease her pain, and to make the Junkies Victimhood bearable.

All men are created equal, and all men suffer equally.....Except for the Junkies, their suffering is "different".

In Amerika today the number one choice in a Drug to ease the pain is Highly Addictive, Very Expensive, Supremely Intoxicating Readily Available, Easily Accessed, and FREE for the Junkie.

"ENTITLEMENT" is the Finest Drug that man ever created. With that "ENTITLEMENT" the Official Junkies (Victims) can get all the Good Shaat they need for FREE!

The Dope Dealers in the "Peoples House" have a product that costs the Dealers nothing.

It is 100% Profit for the Dealers.

The Race Baiters, Community Organizers, Victim Professionals, and their Henchmen have Law Enforcement in their back pocket.....Hell the Dealers "make the laws".

Nothing helps the Junkie except going "Cold Turkey".

No Junkie has ever been saved from their bad choices by weaning her off her Drug of Choice. Cold Turkey is painful, but pain is a terrific motivator.

The Junkie that remember the pain that she endured because of her Poor Choices, will recover from her addiction. The Methadone Program just replaces Heroin with Methadone, and the Junkie remains a "Victim" in need of some pain relief.

Amerika needs to "crash", to find the "bottom".

The Collective Junkies cannot wean themselves, and the Dope Dealers in the Peoples House are finding more and more ways to create Addicts.

Impeachment of the Dope Dealers will serve Justice, but unless the Collective Junkies hit bottom, they will find another Dope Dealer.
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

Unfortunately when many former drinkers go through the grieving process over the loss of their old friend, the bottle, some never get past the anger stage.

It is a very real loss. The drink has been their friend for many years and one they could count on. When the whole world turned against them, the bottle never let them down. It was always there ready for the good times, the celebrations, the parties, as well as the sad, mad, and lonely times, too.

Finally their old friend let them down... they got in trouble with the law, lost a job or career, almost lost their family, or the doctors told them they had to stop drinking... whatever the reason, the circumstances of their life brought them to the point where they made a decision to say "so long" to the bottle.

Whether they realized it or not, they began the stages of grieving -- denial, anger, bargaining, depression, and acceptance -- the same stages most people go through when they have a great loss in their lives or have been told they have a terminal illness.

First comes the denial -- it's really not that big a deal, I've always said I could quit anytime -- and then the anger and depression when they realize just how much that had come to depend on their old friend alcohol.

Many make it through the process to the final stage -- accepting the loss, learning and growing through the experience, and moving on.
Christingle Matthews

Grantsburg, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

Can we get the Sociopaths Perspectives on Thorazine withdrawal?

Illustrations are not your forte' Psychotic.

It requires a minimal level of intelligence to understand concepts.....Do not bother trying.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Users are viewing the Minneapolis Forum right now

Search the Minneapolis Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 1 hr Bellweather 31,758
Drop one word....add one word game 2 hr _Zoey_ 49
Discovery of Somali stink bug in Duluth may mea... (Mar '13) 4 hr Capt Crunch 9
Muslims smelling up the light rail 8 hr General DeShawn Patton 11
Gov. Rick Perry Snubs Obama's Handshake Request 8 hr General DeShawn Patton 1
IRS emails "lost" 8 hr LIbEralS 31
Obama demands 3.7 billion dollars for border cr... 9 hr cantmakeitup 24
•••
•••