"God Bless Amerika", Regular White House guest, Lil Wayne be Wrappin"

Posted in the Minneapolis Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jun 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

http://www.newstalk1130.com/articles/national...

Posted Monday, June 17th 2013 @ 2pm

Lil Wayne trampled the American flag over the weekend ... and there's footage.

Weezy performed the stunt while shooting his new music video for "God Bless Amerika" in New Orleans.

During the shoot, Wayne begins rapping in front of a giant American flag ... which is released to the ground. After it's on the floor, Wayne continues to rap ... while stepping all over the stars and stripes.

Content warning: strong language

..........

All "Cultures" be equal ya know!
Bob

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jun 18, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

1

He spells America with a "k" just like you! Coincidence? Doubt it. You both like to trample the flag and exercise your 1st amendment rights.

Oh wait, that should only apply to you, right? haha
CRASSUS

Green Bay, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jun 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Bob wrote:
He spells America with a "k" just like you! Coincidence? Doubt it. You both like to trample the flag and exercise your 1st amendment rights.
Oh wait, that should only apply to you, right? haha
On July 22, 2007, Lil Wayne was arrested in New York City following a performance at the Beacon Theatre; the New York City Police Department discovered Lil Wayne and another man smoking marijuana near a tour bus. After taking Lil Wayne into custody, police discovered a .40 caliber pistol on his person

On October 22, 2009, Lil Wayne pleaded guilty to attempted criminal possession of a weapon. He was due for sentencing in February 2010 and was expected to receive a one-year county jail sentence,[144] but on February 9, 2010, Lil Wayne's attorney announced that the sentencing was delayed until March 2 due to dental surgery,[145] which was performed on February 16. The surgery included eight root canals, the replacement of several tooth implants, as well as the addition of a few new implants and work on his remaining original teeth.

On March 8, 2010, Lil Wayne was sentenced to a year in prison, which he served in Rikers Island. His lawyer said the rapper expected to be held in protective custody, separated from other prisoners

Following a performance at Qwest Arena in Boise, Idaho, Lil Wayne was arrested October 5, 2007 on felony fugitive charges after Georgia authorities accused the rapper of possessing a controlled substance.

On January 23, 2008, Lil Wayne was arrested alongside two others. His tour bus was stopped by Border Patrol agents near Yuma, Arizona. A K-9 Unit recovered 105 grams (3.7 oz) of marijuana, almost 29 grams (1.0 oz) of cocaine, 41 grams (1.4 oz) of ecstasy, and $22,000 in cash. Lil Wayne was charged with four felonies: possession of narcotic drug for sale, possession of dangerous drugs, misconduct involving weapons and possession of drug paraphernalia

Lil Wayne has four children. His first child, daughter Reginae, was born when he was 15

He was born when his mother, a cook, was 19 years old. His parents divorced when he was 2, and his father permanently abandoned the family.
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jun 18, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Bob wrote:
He spells America with a "k" just like you! Coincidence? Doubt it. You both like to trample the flag and exercise your 1st amendment rights.
Oh wait, that should only apply to you, right? haha
Defective,

Famous Wrapper and "Popular with the Folk" Wrapper Wayne, is the classic example from which I derived my consistent use of "K", when speaking about who the Peoples Demokrat Party of Amerika is!

You choose to be ignorant, and probably have some fantasy that the Fascist Redistributionist Collectivists who are the Demokrat Party, are not really the enemies of America that they are. You probably Feel that what these Anti Constitutional Criminals are is akin to the Democrat party of 60 years ago....FOOL!
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jun 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

CRASSUS wrote:
<quoted text>
On July 22, 2007, Lil Wayne was arrested in New York City following a performance at the Beacon Theatre; the New York City Police Department discovered Lil Wayne and another man smoking marijuana near a tour bus. After taking Lil Wayne into custody, police discovered a .40 caliber pistol on his person
On October 22, 2009, Lil Wayne pleaded guilty to attempted criminal possession of a weapon. He was due for sentencing in February 2010 and was expected to receive a one-year county jail sentence,[144] but on February 9, 2010, Lil Wayne's attorney announced that the sentencing was delayed until March 2 due to dental surgery,[145] which was performed on February 16. The surgery included eight root canals, the replacement of several tooth implants, as well as the addition of a few new implants and work on his remaining original teeth.
On March 8, 2010, Lil Wayne was sentenced to a year in prison, which he served in Rikers Island. His lawyer said the rapper expected to be held in protective custody, separated from other prisoners
Following a performance at Qwest Arena in Boise, Idaho, Lil Wayne was arrested October 5, 2007 on felony fugitive charges after Georgia authorities accused the rapper of possessing a controlled substance.
On January 23, 2008, Lil Wayne was arrested alongside two others. His tour bus was stopped by Border Patrol agents near Yuma, Arizona. A K-9 Unit recovered 105 grams (3.7 oz) of marijuana, almost 29 grams (1.0 oz) of cocaine, 41 grams (1.4 oz) of ecstasy, and $22,000 in cash. Lil Wayne was charged with four felonies: possession of narcotic drug for sale, possession of dangerous drugs, misconduct involving weapons and possession of drug paraphernalia
Lil Wayne has four children. His first child, daughter Reginae, was born when he was 15
He was born when his mother, a cook, was 19 years old. His parents divorced when he was 2, and his father permanently abandoned the family.
Yes, Amerika's Cultural Icon for the Plantation Folks, is well on his way to gaining Elected Office in one of the Community's in Amerika.
Cornsister

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jun 18, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Heck, it's like a young Con, with a case arf Deliciously PhillipKs VordaKa....
CRASSUS

Green Bay, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jun 18, 2013
 
Consistent wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, Amerika's Cultural Icon for the Plantation Folks, is well on his way to gaining Elected Office in one of the Community's in Amerika.
Felons are welcome in the Black House. Of course it's hard to find a Knee ah he Ger that doesn't have a felony.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Minneapolis Forum right now

Search the Minneapolis Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
For a good, cheaper cigar, head to Wisconsin; M... 6 hr Brown fingers and teeth 60
Minneapolis Public Schools aims for new level o... 6 hr redeemer 1
The 1% Should Pay Their Fair Share in Taxes 8 hr redeemer 12
Will Michelle DUMP Barak 8 hr Judy 19
CBO Estimates U.S. Deficit Will Shrink More Tha... 8 hr redeemer 3
Obamacare Sign-Ups Hit 8 Million in Remarkable ... 8 hr redeemer 4
Koch Brothers Net Worth Tops $100 Billion as TV... 8 hr redeemer 5
•••
•••
•••
•••

Minneapolis Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Minneapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••