PART of Minneapolis is SAFE

PART of Minneapolis is SAFE

Posted in the Minneapolis Forum

Beth

Minneapolis, MN

#1 May 27, 2014
Intense supervision of a part of Mpls they call the "Safe Zone". So where is the "Safe Zone"? Well once again we follow the money. The top 1%ers in Mpls are of course invested in downtown Mpls so the it makes sense the "Safe Zone" is of course downtown Mpls. Dangerous North Mpls will NOT be a "Safe Zone". North Mpls is a black community that doesn't produce any revenue for the rich of Mpls. So the blacks go under the proverbial bus.

We just need to know there the "Safe Zone" is so we don't stray into an "Unsafe Zone".

The "Safe Zone" is guarded by sheriff deputies and Met Council bus guards, you know they really know how to protect residents. Buses and LRT are very safe. Why can't all of Mpls be safe?
Old Vet

Saint Paul, MN

#2 May 29, 2014
One "Safe Zone"!!
Old Vet

Minneapolis, MN

#3 May 30, 2014
Sooo where is the "Safe Zone"? Oh sheet, I forgot it's where all the expensive hotels are, owned by 1%ers. They control Government and are worth BILLIONS. Redeemer, you pay attention as to how Government works. It don't matter is North Mpls is unsafe because it's where blacks live. The only zone being kept safe by Government is downtown where all the expensive hotels are. We can't have the RICH losing money because of crime, can we??
Old Vet

Minneapolis, MN

#4 Jun 4, 2014
Mpls is NOT safe!!
Unsafe MPLS

Minneapolis, MN

#5 Jun 4, 2014
If it's not 100% safe then none of it's safe!!
Female Logic

Minneapolis, MN

#6 Jun 9, 2014
Mayor of Mpls and PD Chief are both females. And what do they do? Create a "Safe Zone" in Mpls. So is that really fair to ALL taxpayers in Mpls? Don't they ALL deserve to have their areas be "Safe"? Is Mpls being carved up into safe and unsafe zones? For what reason? Is Mpls becoming a Chicago where you best not travel or risk being attacked or shot? What is going on in Mpls?

I'd stay OUT OF MPLS!!
Old Vet

Minneapolis, MN

#7 Jun 11, 2014
Mpls is dangerous!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fox news sold out and is fake news now 2 hr Space ace 3
Senator Hopes Trump Assassinated 3 hr Maggie 11
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 6 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 37,255
All these big mouth white boys who never fought... 7 hr Davycrockett 5
Drop one word....add one word game (Apr '14) 7 hr _Zoey_ 737
Why is it ?? 11 hr Davycrockett 16
Did Daley Crockett and his BLM visit Mayor's of... 11 hr CRASSUS 2

Minneapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Minneapolis Mortgages