Majority Doesn't Have A Right To Steal, Just Because They Voted For It

Posted in the Minneapolis Forum

Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

#1 Dec 10, 2012
CNBC's Eamon Javers reports the latest developments on "fiscal cliff" talks in Washington, and debating the financial benefits of raising taxes on the wealthy, with Peter Schiff, Euro Pacific Capital CEO, and Richard Brodsky, Demos senior fellow.
PETER SCHIFF: First of all, I'm in the top two percent. Right now, I'm paying 45% of my total income in income taxes, both to the state of Connecticut and to the federal government, and if you take the 3% Medicare tax. After the tax hikes go into effect next year, more than half -- more than half of my total income is going to go to the government. You tell me, what's fair about that when medieval serfs pay 25%, I'm paying half? I don't care what the majority voted to do, they don't have a right to steal my money just because they vote for it.
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

#2 Dec 10, 2012
It is 100% the fault of the Dependents with Government Jobs in the Government Schools!

The Collectivist Mob "Feels" that they are Entitled to whatever the desire of their Base Biological Functions dictate.

The Mob is ignorant because of the Criminal Failure of the Government Schools.

The Sheeple "feel" that this is a Democracy, and that the Mobs desires Rule!

How did the Ignorant Collectivists become so ignorant? Yup, Government Schools that are Occupied by Unionista's who indoctrinate our children with values that say "If the Mob demands it (The Unions are nothing but Mobs), then their demands must be met".

How else could it be? The least of Humanity have Jobs in the Government Schools and they are the people indoctrinating our children.

DESTROY the Government Schools, take 2 years to rebuild them, and in 20 years America will have youth that once again understand that they are only entitled to "The right to pursue happiness", not a guarantee of equal outcomes, provided by their neighbors wealth!
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#3 Dec 10, 2012
Why fix schools, you never got anything outta them... Now DELICIOUS PhillipKs VodKA, is another story ! LMAOROTFU~!
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

#4 Dec 10, 2012
Amused Slew wrote:
Why fix schools, you never got anything outta them... Now DELICIOUS PhillipKs VodKA, is another story ! LMAOROTFU~!
Sociopath,

Do not come on here and lie.

Nobody believes you.

Not your DOJO in the Sky, Your bad azz tough gurl persona, Your Brilliant Investor Lies, Your 100% payment of taxes on your 100% Government Checks, Your highly educated spell checking.

You a Genetic Mutant and all the posturing in the world on Topix with strangers, does not detract from the waste of Humanity that you represent.

Go away and come back as one of the other Personalities that Occupies your Brain!
"We" believe your Multiple Personalities more than we do your inebriated self.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#5 Dec 10, 2012
Now DELICIOUS PhillipKs VodKA, is another story ! LMAOROTFU~!
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

#6 Dec 10, 2012
Amused Slew wrote:
Now DELICIOUS PhillipKs VodKA, is another story ! LMAOROTFU~!
Sociopath,

This article is one of the best illustrations of why it is wrong to sustain Obese, Illiterate, Useless, Drug Addicted, Genetic Mutant, Dependents like you. The best use of Tax Dollars for you of the 10% Permanently Defective, would be to supply your drug habit with free drugs until you take yourself out with an Overdose.
ronone

Pittsburgh, PA

#7 Dec 10, 2012
youtube.com/watch... ……Our Goverment at Work again?
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#8 Dec 10, 2012
From what I heard, CRASSUS tells me that the only showers that Consistent likes are golden.
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

#9 Dec 10, 2012
Amused Slew wrote:
From what I heard, CRASSUS tells me that the only showers that Consistent likes are golden.
Schizophrenic Sociopath,

"From what I heard"

We know that it is the things you hear that keep you interned at the Seattle West Insane Asylum.

And, We know you know about "Golden Showers".

Now put this sick personality of yours away and bring out one of your other personalities.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#10 Dec 10, 2012
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

#11 Dec 10, 2012
Amused Slew wrote:
Little Slewsie,

Let me remind you that we had a discussion about the "Results" from your "Sexually Dangerous Sociopath", Battery of Tests and I thought we had an agreement that you will stop using Voice Recognition Software as a tool that allows you to Masturbate as you abuse strangers on the Internet?

Please come to my Office after you get this Message!

Signed,
Dr Happy
Dr of Abnormal Psychology
Thorazine Division
Seattle West Insane Asylum
Bob Schmahl

Saint Paul, MN

#12 Dec 10, 2012
The from Consistent, who gets a monthly check and free health care from the government.

Sadly, he won't availa himself of the free mental health care that could allow him to live out his few remaining years as a productive member of society.
The Truth

Saint Paul, MN

#13 Dec 10, 2012
Bob Schmahl wrote:
The from Consistent, who gets a monthly check and free health care from the government.
Sadly, he won't availa himself of the free mental health care that could allow him to live out his few remaining years as a productive member of society.
"availa"? yer stoopid!
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#14 Dec 10, 2012
Guess that explains it...
TrashyLiar wrote-"The term Gentile (from Latin gentilis, by the French "gentil", female: "gentille", meaning of or belonging to a clan or tribe) is used by English translators for the Hebrew, גו&#14 97; (goy) and נכ&#15 12;י (nokhri) in the Hebrew Bible and the Greek word ἔθ&#957 ;η (éthnē) in the New Testament.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Somali mother puzzles over son's arrest 16 min OgadenPrincess 15
Message For (MSP) St.Paul , Minnesota Police De... 51 min Wild_America 4
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 1 hr IBdaMann 34,193
Drop one word....add one word game (Apr '14) 1 hr Whiny1 217
Brown Family Lawsuit 5 hr LIbEralS 12
All Transgenders will go to hell !!! 20 hr space ace 22
"daylight disinfectant" and "laughing at liberals" Fri space ace 13
More from around the web

Minneapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE