Local Social Group Looks Change Gun L...

Local Social Group Looks Change Gun Laws in Minnesota

There are 5 comments on the KSTP story from Jan 13, 2013, titled Local Social Group Looks Change Gun Laws in Minnesota. In it, KSTP reports that:

Cindy Kennedy's son was killed August 20th 2011. She lost her son to gun violence.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KSTP.

Smart Liberal

“The one and only Smart Liberal”

Since: Aug 12

Former MN Tax Payer

#1 Jan 14, 2013
It is sad that all of these people have suffered losses. I wish them the best in coping with their tragedies.

However, it is just as sad that the anti-gun zealots are using these people as props in thier quest to insure that only the government and criminals have access to protection.

The catalyst for the current action is the killing of the 20 school children in CT. No matter what laws are enacted, it would not have prevented this catastrophic event. The only way to prevent that tragedy would have been to have school personnel armed and willing to take out Adam Lanza. Given the actions of the brave teachers, that probably would not have been a problem at all.
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#2 Jan 14, 2013
Smart Liberal wrote:
It is sad that all of these people have suffered losses. I wish them the best in coping with their tragedies.
However, it is just as sad that the anti-gun zealots are using these people as props in thier quest to insure that only the government and criminals have access to protection.
The catalyst for the current action is the killing of the 20 school children in CT. No matter what laws are enacted, it would not have prevented this catastrophic event. The only way to prevent that tragedy would have been to have school personnel armed and willing to take out Adam Lanza. Given the actions of the brave teachers, that probably would not have been a problem at all.
Their ??? Really, a single syllable word ??? Funny, a lack of weaponry WOULD solve the problems and many others....
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

#3 Jan 15, 2013
Smart Liberal wrote:
"I blame the schools"

I will keep saying this until there is a real Revolution in America.

We slaughter Millions children in the womb, and our neighbors celebrate this destruction as "Empowering" for the woman that does the slaughter....... and wonder "how" a sociopath could slaughter children in a school!

When evil enters our lives, and our existence is threatened, our right to Life and Liberty is contingent on the availability of a Law Enforcer with a Gun being available within seconds, to stop the threat........ But using our Constitutional Rights to prevent/eliminate the threat with a gun makes us evil.

We live in a Constitutional Republic that has a Constitution which binds us as Americans. We are not a society based on Religious Affiliations, the Rule of a Queen, or a Tribal Kingdom. Our Elected Leaders swear a sacred Oath to the Constitution.........But 20% of us elected a Messianic Dictator to rule over us using the "Limited Power" of the "Executive Order" to over ride the Will of the People. The latest threat to our Republic form The Messiah is his willingness to use The Throne to degrade our second most important Constitutional Right, The 2nd Amendment which protects us from Despots like Barry Soetoro.

Barry may turn out to be the best thing that has happened to America.....The elimination of the threat that he and his handler are, by the will of the people, may save this Constitutional Republic for another 250 years!

The 300 Million Americans that did not vote for this Messiah are being awakened, and shaken from their comfort.
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#4 Jan 15, 2013
I thought the election was their chance to speak and NO VOTING was a clue they didn't pick a candidate. Oddly, you think not voting has YOUR meaning, but of course, there DELICIOUS PhilipKs VodKa ROTTING YOUR "MIND"....

Love "con logic" where non-voters support drunkards "positions"...
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#5 Jan 15, 2013
I thought the election was their chance to speak and NO VOTING was a clue they didn't pick a candidate. Oddly, you think not voting has YOUR meaning, but of course, there's DELICIOUS PhilipKs VodKa ROTTING YOUR "MIND"....

Love "con logic" where non-voters support drunkards "positions"...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dont watch the oscars 5 min Space ace 3
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 7 min Patriot AKA Bozo 36,573
Liberals sinking further into insanity 7 hr LIbErals 23
What does " bigly" mean Sat Co-pilot 9
President orange caveman Sat Co-pilot 5
Little boy blue nowhere to be found Sat Space ace 1
Keith ellison communist scum qualifications Sat Space ace 1

Minneapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Minneapolis Mortgages