Dayton, New MnDOT Head Differ On Gas ...

Dayton, New MnDOT Head Differ On Gas Tax Hike

There are 24 comments on the CBS Local story from Dec 12, 2012, titled Dayton, New MnDOT Head Differ On Gas Tax Hike. In it, CBS Local reports that:

Gov. Mark Dayton said Wednesday he opposes increasing the state's gas tax "at this time," putting him at odds with the man he appointed to lead Minnesota's Department of Transportation.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS Local.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Goofy eyes it is

Minneapolis, MN

#21 Dec 13, 2012
Load of Crap wrote:
The part where it has nothing to do with what I typed: Most of us want our transportation dollars spent on things like mass transit, bike lanes, rail, airports, etc, in addition to highways.
Most of us. The majority. Greater than half. Consensus.
Get it yet?
What part of what I typed are you incapable of comprehending?
Load of Crap

Saint Paul, MN

#22 Dec 13, 2012
The part where it has nothing to do with what I typed: Most of us want our transportation dollars spent on things like mass transit, bike lanes, rail, airports, etc, in addition to highways.

Get it yet? You are REALLY dense!
non-starter

Saint Paul, MN

#23 Dec 13, 2012
Load of Crap wrote:
Get it yet?
Would you mind showing the data that backs up your assertion? Most of the people I know want their gas tax dollars spent on roads and road infrastructure.

Smart Liberal

“The one and only Smart Liberal”

Since: Aug 12

Former MN Tax Payer

#24 Dec 13, 2012
Load of Crap wrote:
Most of us want our transportation dollars spent on things like mass transit, bike lanes, rail, airports, etc, in addition to highways.
Comprende?
You are making sh*t up again.

In order to be honest, you need to change what you said to:

"Most of us Loony Lefties want our transportation dollars spent on things like empty busses, empty bike lanes, empty light rail trains, and not on highways that most of the citizens utilize instead of mass transit. AND we want others to pay for it since we pay no income taxes ourselves."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Purple Faith: Prince's Life as a Jehovah's Witness 8 min nube 592
Somalians 1 hr What diff does it... 7
Questioning The Holocaust - Why We Believed 1 hr New Documentary 1
Adolf H!tler : The Greatest Story Never Told 2 hr Guess Who 14
brave trump 3 hr Tellitlikeitis 3
my food was poisoned! 3 hr What diff does it... 4
FOVR funded by soros 8 hr Mental Health Worker 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Minneapolis Mortgages