Is this NBA cheerleader 'too chunky'?

Posted in the Minneapolis Forum

CRASSUS

Green Bay, WI

#1 Apr 29, 2013
I have banged many a cheerleader in my day and the problem with this one is, the boobs don't match the waistline. A waistline like this should be matched with a nice natural pair of 36DDs. When a cheerleader does her useless gyrating on the floor, her boobs need to move ripples on the waves, in sync with the rest of the fat on the body. Not only that, in this day in age, it's about time for cheerleaders to start dancing naked anyway. They are entertainers, and should be doing stripper tricks, like picking up coins off the court without using their hands.

"According to the Daily Mail, Crawford came under fire on Wednesday, Apr. 24 after she reportedly asked readers if Williams was "too chunky" to cheer. "[Williams] has been criticized by some folks in [Oklahoma] for having 'pudginess' around her waistline," she allegedly wrote. "Is this chick 'too chunky' to be a cheerleader?"

"But if she's comfortable wearing that tiny outfit and dancing for NBA fans, then good for her," Crawford said. "Besides ... not every man likes women to be toothpick skinny. I'd say most men prefer a little extra meat on her bones."

Read more: http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-body/news...

Obamas Peeps

Green Bay, WI

#2 Apr 29, 2013
CRASSUS wrote:
I have banged many a cheerleader in my day and the problem with this one is, the boobs don't match the waistline. A waistline like this should be matched with a nice natural pair of 36DDs. When a cheerleader does her useless gyrating on the floor, her boobs need to move ripples on the waves, in sync with the rest of the fat on the body. Not only that, in this day in age, it's about time for cheerleaders to start dancing naked anyway. They are entertainers, and should be doing stripper tricks, like picking up coins off the court without using their hands.
"According to the Daily Mail, Crawford came under fire on Wednesday, Apr. 24 after she reportedly asked readers if Williams was "too chunky" to cheer. "[Williams] has been criticized by some folks in [Oklahoma] for having 'pudginess' around her waistline," she allegedly wrote. "Is this chick 'too chunky' to be a cheerleader?"
"But if she's comfortable wearing that tiny outfit and dancing for NBA fans, then good for her," Crawford said. "Besides ... not every man likes women to be toothpick skinny. I'd say most men prefer a little extra meat on her bones."
Read more: http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-body/news...
Obama's Peeps like them chunky.
1776 Defender

Ankeny, IA

#3 Apr 29, 2013
Blegh..... that was a revolting picture... tell that girl to get on a diet
CRASSUS

Green Bay, WI

#4 Apr 29, 2013
1776 Defender wrote:
Blegh..... that was a revolting picture... tell that girl to get on a diet
You didn't even the lack of boobs. That's expected, you being a gay Muslim from Turkey. You're used to your partners not having a chest.

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

#6 Apr 29, 2013
She looks healthy. Honestly, who is really attracted to the bulimic looking super models that appear to have not eaten for several weeks? Ribs and pelvic bones sticking out all over the place...ewwww!
Ottoman Empire

Ankeny, IA

#8 Apr 29, 2013
CRASSUS wrote:
<quoted text>You didn't even the lack of boobs. That's expected, you being a gay Muslim from Turkey. You're used to your partners not having a chest.
They did a good job killing gayreeks and armenalings, well they didn't finish the job as evident by the existence of Crassus......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 17 min Fair Game 32,785
Marriage Man and a Woman 4 hr LIbEralS 10
Ebola Spreads to Texas 4 hr Billy 3
Why? 4 hr Billy 7
Elizabeth warren 9 hr Zoey Jaja 10
Beheading suspect likely radicalized in jail ... 9 hr cowboy chris 2
Black Bear Fights Back During Vicious Murder 9 hr Tang Wong Chew 1
Minneapolis Dating

more search filters

less search filters