Freedom: The Unfolding Revolution

Freedom: The Unfolding Revolution

Posted in the Minneapolis Forum

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

#1 Jun 14, 2013
"In the old Soviet Union, Maoís China, Pol Potís Cambodia, and todayís North Korea, they tried to move toward the ideal Communist system. Combined, they killed about 100 million of their own people. Thatís a hefty moral distinction right there: When freedom-lovers move society toward their ideal, mistakes may be made, but people tend to flourish. When the hard Left is given free rein, millions are murdered and enslaved. Which ideal would you like to move toward?"

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/351021/...
CRASSUS

Neenah, WI

#2 Jun 14, 2013
cantmakeitup wrote:
"In the old Soviet Union, Maoís China, Pol Potís Cambodia, and todayís North Korea, they tried to move toward the ideal Communist system. Combined, they killed about 100 million of their own people. Thatís a hefty moral distinction right there: When freedom-lovers move society toward their ideal, mistakes may be made, but people tend to flourish. When the hard Left is given free rein, millions are murdered and enslaved. Which ideal would you like to move toward?"
http://www.nationalreview.com/article/351021/...
I'm ready with me machete. Once we have the revolution under control, I will run a reeducation camp for the liberals. They're will be a special lobotomy wing for the hard to reach liberals like Tom Hanks.

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

#3 Jun 14, 2013
Yeah, but what will you do with all of the Scientologists?
CRASSUS

Neenah, WI

#4 Jun 14, 2013
cantmakeitup wrote:
Yeah, but what will you do with all of the Scientologists?
Wallets and lampshades.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#6 Jun 14, 2013
CRASSUS wrote:
<quoted text>I'm ready with me machete. Once we have the revolution under control, I will run a reeducation camp for the liberals. They're will be a special lobotomy wing for the hard to reach liberals like Tom Hanks.
You dodged Red and are terrified of snag... Who do you "think" you'
re foolin' "bottom".
Christingle Matthews

Grantsburg, WI

#7 Jun 14, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
<quoted text>You dodged Red and are terrified of snag... Who do you "think" you'
re foolin' "bottom".
Sheeple that have spent their lives suchling off their Neighbors Teat as you have, should STFU about shatt you do not comprehend.....Like Responsibility and Freedom!
Christingle Matthews

Grantsburg, WI

#8 Jun 14, 2013
cantmakeitup wrote:
"In the old Soviet Union, Maoís China, Pol Potís Cambodia, and todayís North Korea, they tried to move toward the ideal Communist system. Combined, they killed about 100 million of their own people. Thatís a hefty moral distinction right there: When freedom-lovers move society toward their ideal, mistakes may be made, but people tend to flourish. When the hard Left is given free rein, millions are murdered and enslaved. Which ideal would you like to move toward?"
http://www.nationalreview.com/article/351021/...
History just keeps repeating itself.

I blame the Government Schools and the Revisionist Historians like those that have Mal Educated all of our Children, especially children from the Official Victim Groups, who think the Constitution is a Spaceship in a Star Wars Movie!

They know they "Gots Writes", but they think these Rights are from the Gubernment....Good Job Demokrats!
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#9 Jun 14, 2013
Used teabagger. High miles. Burns oil. Temperamental. B/O over 2 cents.....

Call it by any old name, but it prefers moniker mutt....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Democrats= biggest losers ever 1 hr LIbEralS 14
Marine le pen 16 hr Space ace 1
Trump's ICE Declined Detainer Report Sun TAAM 3
Joe mixon Mar 25 Space ace 1
Devin nunes revelation Mar 23 Space ace 6
The Quit Cash Challenge - Quit Smoking and Win ... (Sep '11) Mar 22 Donna rhoda 32
Ellison Topix's Favorite Loser! Mar 21 Davycrockett 2

Minneapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Minneapolis Mortgages