Alix is so pretty and a amazing rack!
Passionate analysis....very touching!
Monk

Portland, OR

#70 Apr 16, 2009
Workaday Oakdale Brother wrote:
<quoted text>
Passionate analysis....very touching!
ditto for Amy Hockert. KARE11 morons......
Workaday Oakdale Brother

Minneapolis, MN

#71 Apr 16, 2009
Monk wrote:
<quoted text>
ditto for Amy Hockert. KARE11 morons......
I hear ya, Monk...Hockert was an impressive lady.
Mr Right

Saint Paul, MN

#72 Apr 16, 2009
Most are overpaid. Julie Nelson is waayy overpaid. A few years ago she was making $1.5 million a year, no telling what she is making now! Kim Insley is over rated too!!

FIRE JULIE NELSON.
Workaday Oakdale Brother

Minneapolis, MN

#73 Apr 16, 2009
Mr Right wrote:
Most are overpaid. Julie Nelson is waayy overpaid. A few years ago she was making $1.5 million a year, no telling what she is making now! Kim Insley is over rated too!!
FIRE JULIE NELSON.
I had no idea that any of these ladies made that much money! Jeez!

I wonder how much Jeannette Trompeter (who was awesome) or any of the other recent local media victims earned per year.
Monk

Portland, OR

#74 Apr 16, 2009
<quoted text>
I had no idea that any of these ladies made that much money! Jeez!
I wonder how much Jeannette Trompeter (who was awesome) or any of the other recent local media victims earned per year.
I did hear Julie Nelson was making 1.5 mill. I got into an argument back and forth with C.J. about Julie Nelson's husband giving some guy the finger. C.J.'s got some serious issues. Julie emailed me and explained what happened. She's cool. Karla Hult is a knockout.
Workaday Oakdale Brother

Saint Paul, MN

#75 Apr 18, 2009
Monk wrote:
<quoted text>
I did hear Julie Nelson was making 1.5 mill. I got into an argument back and forth with C.J. about Julie Nelson's husband giving some guy the finger. C.J.'s got some serious issues. Julie emailed me and explained what happened. She's cool. Karla Hult is a knockout.
Yeah, Karla Hult is a real cutie.

Why did Julie Nelson's husband give that guy the finger (if you don't mind my asking).
Monk

Portland, OR

#76 Apr 18, 2009
<quoted text>
Yeah, Karla Hult is a real cutie.
Why did Julie Nelson's husband give that guy the finger (if you don't mind my asking).
C.J. had it in her column. Some couple in Champlin claimed Julie and her husband were behind them at a stop light. When they didn't turn fast enough they claimed her husband went nuts, honking the horn and giving them the finger. C.J.swears by everything she reports and made a big deal that Julie's husband is some rogue dude.
I emailed Julie because she said it never happened. Then I emailed CJ and said I believed Julie's story. I told CJ the story was lame and not news. You don't question CJs version of anything. She went nuts. She accused me of having some agenda with Julie- don't I wish. It went on for like 4-5 emails, each one getting more bizarre. I saved them for posterity.
CJ needs a permanent vacation.
Workaday Oakdale Brother

Saint Paul, MN

#77 Apr 18, 2009
Monk wrote:
<quoted text>
C.J. had it in her column. Some couple in Champlin claimed Julie and her husband were behind them at a stop light. When they didn't turn fast enough they claimed her husband went nuts, honking the horn and giving them the finger. C.J.swears by everything she reports and made a big deal that Julie's husband is some rogue dude.
I emailed Julie because she said it never happened. Then I emailed CJ and said I believed Julie's story. I told CJ the story was lame and not news. You don't question CJs version of anything. She went nuts. She accused me of having some agenda with Julie- don't I wish. It went on for like 4-5 emails, each one getting more bizarre. I saved them for posterity.
CJ needs a permanent vacation.
Hmmm....sounds like poor C.J. has gone off the deep end!
Monk

Portland, OR

#78 Apr 18, 2009
<quoted text>
Hmmm....sounds like poor C.J. has gone off the deep end!
WOB- email some of these people. They answer back.
CJ was really upset with me, it was cool to upset the chick
that throws dirt at people. It drove her nuts trying to figure out who I was and why I was defending Julie and hubby.
CJ has a dark mind. She told me that "everybody lies and
nobody is honest." She needs to look in the mirror....
david steinhagen

Minneapolis, MN

#79 Apr 26, 2009
are jessica and pat miles mother and daughter? the first time I saw jessica I thought wow, she looks like Pat Miles.
Workaday Oakdale Brother

Saint Paul, MN

#80 May 30, 2009
Good question...I bet that they are indeed mother and daughter.
david steinhagen wrote:
are jessica and pat miles mother and daughter? the first time I saw jessica I thought wow, she looks like Pat Miles.

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#81 May 30, 2009
Good question...I bet that they are indeed mother and daughter.
<quoted text>
You could go to kstp.com and bring up her profile, that may tell you.

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#82 May 30, 2009
Sorry for the double post.
Workaday Oakdale Brother

Saint Paul, MN

#83 May 31, 2009
Ann No E wrote:
Sorry for the double post.
No problem.:-)
anon

Portland, OR

#84 Nov 13, 2009
Alix Kendall is petite, gorgeous, sexy and has a big fantastic rack. A definite 10.
AlixFan

Portland, OR

#85 Dec 19, 2009
anon wrote:
Alix Kendall is petite, gorgeous, sexy and has a big fantastic rack. A definite 10.
She sure is the sexiest thing in Twin Cities news. She often accents her tremendous rack on the Buzz show. She needs to wear low cut tops though.
Niknik

Saint Paul, MN

#86 Jun 25, 2010
I'm with the last two posters. Alix Kendall is easily the hottest woman on local tv. She's the only reason I watch the Morning Buzz. That amazing rack of hers is a thing of beauty. Oh, and she's actually pretty good at what she does. She's smooth, relaxed,, and doesn't fumble over her words like Robyn.
angie popknocks

Chaska, MN

#87 Jul 16, 2011
I think karla hult seems nice, but she constantly sounds like she has a stuffy nose. Its so bad that certain words dont even come out right. Downright painful to listen to.
cola

United States

#88 Aug 31, 2011
I can't stand to watch Kare11 - for one reason - Karla hult is extremely annoying to listen to. Kelsie Sobie (sp) is also on the top of the 'fingernails on a chalkboard' list....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BLM lies on a 0-4 losing streak 3 hr Joe Balls 22
News Purple Faith: Prince's Life as a Jehovah's Witness 10 hr truth 992
Trump does it again Sat anarchist 56
FOVR fascist past Fri anarchist 1
Boots On the Ground Guy from Minneapolis diddle... May 27 Joe Balls 6
FOVR assaults old women/children May 27 anarchist 1
Pathetic FOVR no money left May 27 anarchist 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Minneapolis Mortgages