Carmaggedon Twin Cities style? Gridlock possible on 694

Jun 15, 2013 Full story: Star Tribune 23

While it may not be evident to motorists, concrete is deteriorating from the ground up all along the I-694 corridor.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Jul 10

Minneapolis, MN

#1 Jun 16, 2013
and this is a surprise?
well duh. it has been going on like that for decades.:::rolls eyes:::
1776 Defender

Ankeny, IA

#2 Jun 16, 2013
Sangelia wrote:
and this is a surprise?
well duh. it has been going on like that for decades.:::rolls eyes:::
The government will let this continue to get worse while doing minimal repairs as necessary for the same reason they refuse to expand I-494 in Plymouth.... They are going to force mass transit down your throat whether you like it or not (or at least waste MNDOT's budget on toy trains).

Minneapolis, MN

#3 Jun 16, 2013
1776 Defender wrote:
<quoted text>
The government will let this continue to get worse while doing minimal repairs as necessary for the same reason they refuse to expand I-494 in Plymouth.... They are going to force mass transit down your throat whether you like it or not (or at least waste MNDOT's budget on toy trains).
thing is, I remember it being bumper to bumper when I lived in Anoka county. and until 610 was built. it was only way my dad & I could get to our respective jobs over in New Hope without going out of our way as in thru Anoka.
1776 Defender

Ankeny, IA

#4 Jun 16, 2013
Sangelia wrote:
<quoted text>
thing is, I remember it being bumper to bumper when I lived in Anoka county. and until 610 was built. it was only way my dad & I could get to our respective jobs over in New Hope without going out of our way as in thru Anoka.
They will never build new highways and roads again, such a shame
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#5 Jun 16, 2013
Sangelia wrote:
<quoted text>
A non-driver & non-worker, WHO PAYS LITTLE TAXES, wants stuff, right bagger ?

Minneapolis, MN

#6 Jun 16, 2013
1776 Defender wrote:
<quoted text>
They will never build new highways and roads again, such a shame
looks like a certain troll forgets that my husband pays taxes. and in a way thru my husband, I do too. and that my husband is the driver for the house here. as is proper in a traditional marriage.
as for building, they still have to extend 610 to it's full length as it was proposed.
troll spotter

Minneapolis, MN

#8 Jun 16, 2013
Christingle Matthews wrote:
This is like the dumb and dumber thread.
And which one are you?
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#10 Jun 16, 2013
Sangelia wrote:
<quoted text>
looks like a certain troll forgets that my husband pays taxes. and in a way thru my husband, I do too. and that my husband is the driver for the house here. as is proper in a traditional marriage.
as for building, they still have to extend 610 to it's full length as it was proposed.
NO, you're an EXEMPTION, not a taxpayer, toots !! So, you're NOT paying your fair share, but demanding services for a share YOU DON'T PAY ??? Yeah, I saw your home was bought with money you didn't EARN LEACH.....

You SHOULD BE ASHAMED, being a drain on your family.

Best part is the bad gene is your "contribution".

Minneapolis, MN

#11 Jun 17, 2013
looks like the troll assumed that I was not working a job when I bought my home. it forgets that I was the MAIN breadwinner between my ex-husband & me at the time the closing papers were signed.
I was working at the time a 40 plus hour job from 7 - 3 at a factory. I had started working at the job when I was 20 years old. at the time I had started the job, I had been living at home like any proper young lady.
the troll assumes by thinking I have never worked. that I don't have a SS card. I have had one since I was thirteen.
See my line now its war

Minneapolis, MN

#12 Jun 17, 2013
This road work will not affect just 694. Remember 36 is CLOSED all summer which causes traffic to spill onto 694 and 94. 694 might accomodate more traffic because its closed at 35W but traffic from 694 will divert to 94 which is also busy from 36 traffic.

Minnesota needs a highway department that focuses on only highways, no hidden agendas like: bike paths, buses, LRT, heavy rail etc.

We need a highway department that gets ALL fees, taxes, and other revenue from automobiles and trucks and spends it on HIGHWAYS!!

Adding lanes where there's congestion, pick any highway because they are all congested.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#13 Jun 17, 2013
Sangelia wrote:
looks like the troll assumed that I was not working a job when I bought my home. it forgets that I was the MAIN breadwinner between my ex-husband & me at the time the closing papers were signed.
I was working at the time a 40 plus hour job from 7 - 3 at a factory. I had started working at the job when I was 20 years old. at the time I had started the job, I had been living at home like any proper young lady.
the troll assumes by thinking I have never worked. that I don't have a SS card. I have had one since I was thirteen.
What does working have to do with the reality YOU said you bought it with inherited money,. YOU DIDN'T EARN ???

What does it have to do with paying taxes today ??

Sorry hon, I don't need leaches spending MY TAXES, so STFU !

Minneapolis, MN

#14 Jun 17, 2013
See my line now its war wrote:
This road work will not affect just 694. Remember 36 is CLOSED all summer which causes traffic to spill onto 694 and 94. 694 might accomodate more traffic because its closed at 35W but traffic from 694 will divert to 94 which is also busy from 36 traffic.
Minnesota needs a highway department that focuses on only highways, no hidden agendas like: bike paths, buses, LRT, heavy rail etc.
We need a highway department that gets ALL fees, taxes, and other revenue from automobiles and trucks and spends it on HIGHWAYS!!
Adding lanes where there's congestion, pick any highway because they are all congested.
looks like the troll conveniently forgot that my husband pays taxes. and we still pay taxes on the home here.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#15 Jun 17, 2013
Looks like I can just say someone pays taxes, but I don't have to like the retread..... WOW, just WOW !!!

If any of your brother re-puke-lickins had a backbone, they'd castigate YOU !!!
See my line now its war

Minneapolis, MN

#16 Jun 17, 2013
Sangelia wrote:
<quoted text>
looks like the troll conveniently forgot that my husband pays taxes. and we still pay taxes on the home here.
IMHO, it's best to ignore the slewer. He has a smart arsee response to whatever you say IF you tend to be a conservative.

I just talk over the idiot, ignore his posts. Once in a while I respond to him and call him a name or use some other insult on him. It really seems that he is paid by Liberals to stomp on anyone conservative and change the subject if it's anti Obama.

He probably does get 5 cents per post or some other compensation. I think he's really in Seattle because he is rarely up before 9 AM.

In any case the only way to exterminate him is to ignore him. FYI it could be a bank of libertards each with a mission. Obama supporters attempt to cover every angle and money is no object, they have a lot.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#17 Jun 17, 2013
Same guy who promised to leave, right ???

Seems your "honesty" is suspect.

Minneapolis, MN

#18 Jun 17, 2013
See my line now its war wrote:
<quoted text>
IMHO, it's best to ignore the slewer. He has a smart arsee response to whatever you say IF you tend to be a conservative.
I just talk over the idiot, ignore his posts. Once in a while I respond to him and call him a name or use some other insult on him. It really seems that he is paid by Liberals to stomp on anyone conservative and change the subject if it's anti Obama.
He probably does get 5 cents per post or some other compensation. I think he's really in Seattle because he is rarely up before 9 AM.
In any case the only way to exterminate him is to ignore him. FYI it could be a bank of libertards each with a mission. Obama supporters attempt to cover every angle and money is no object, they have a lot.
true.
thing is, I never said that I bought my home with inherited money. since at the time I bought my home. BOTH of my parents were still alive.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#19 Jun 17, 2013
" I took my inheritance from him and paid OFF the mortgage I had on my condo ..."

Sorry, I was just quoting a liar, it seems....
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#20 Jun 17, 2013
Ps- YOU BOUGHT YOUR CONDO WITH INHERITED MONEY, you contracted to make payments !!!

Nice to try to lie, but stupid to believe you're smart AT ALL !!!
See my line now its war

Minneapolis, MN

#21 Jun 18, 2013
Sangelia wrote:
<quoted text>
true.
thing is, I never said that I bought my home with inherited money. since at the time I bought my home. BOTH of my parents were still alive.
Once you respond and attempt to correct slewer he knows he has you. You must not ever respond because it gives him an audience and that's what he's all about. He suffers from ADD and is more than likely gay or has some other mental disorder.

No one in their right mind would work for Libertards for even all the money in the world. Slewer is certified nuts.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#22 Jun 18, 2013
Ps- YOU BOUGHT YOUR CONDO WITH INHERITED MONEY, you contracted to make payments !!!

Nice to try to lie, but stupid to believe you're smart AT ALL !!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CNN at the Dead Cops Funeral 10 hr Icantbreathe 5
America: It's Black against White 11 hr Kim Jong Obama 1
Thanks Obama for low gas pricex 13 hr Sunshine 12
Can't manage the gov & NOT honest or trustworthy (Nov '13) 19 hr LIbEralS 292
Veteran Freed From MSP VA Dental Dept Phone Abu... 21 hr LIbEralS 19
Mall of America Protest Thu Go Blue Forever 34
Close, but no cigars -- or: A funny thing happe... Thu Medewiwin 8
Minneapolis Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web