First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Jan 13

Minneapolis, MN

#21 Feb 3, 2013
Horo wrote:
<quoted text>
Blacks seems obsessed with sex and their penises.
I had a friendly disagreement with a black person the other day, and he was quite fussed over it.
I politely explained why he needed to refrain from sexually assaulting my family, and all he replied with was "MUH DIK".
A .45 pointed at his groin area would have ended that "arguement", POST HASTE, I would think.
moot

New York, NY

#22 Feb 3, 2013
Here is racism for you. Institutional I would think since aparently the racism was taught at scool.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2013/02/mass-...
CRASSUS

Green Bay, WI

#23 Feb 3, 2013
anne_m_n wrote:
I don't understand why racism is still so rampant in this day and age. What really makes people think that they are better than other people, based on race? I just don't get it. I realize that we live in a country that affords us the right to express our opinions but there are a lot of people on this site who have nothing else better to do than talk bad about other people, like they are more perfect than anyone else. Maybe they should get a life. It's really easy to talk bad about someone online, hiding behind a computer screen but a lot of these kinds of people won't say crap like that to these people's faces. Too many of these people need to learn and apply that old saying, "If you don't have something nice to say, don't say it at all". Too many people don't understand that it's ok to "disagree" with someone, without being "disagreeable". That's one of the reasons our kids have some of the problems that they do, it's because of so-called "grown ups" who have not learned this and are teaching by example, this is ok to do. IMO, these people are not "grown ups", they're just adults-there is a difference. You wonder why today's youth is so disrespectful? It's because there are not enough people that are truly grown up enough to show them any different.
If you don't have any better way of responding to this post, other than calling names an degrading the opinions of others, please don't bother.
I'm always saying "hey, cant we all just get along" whites and Jiggers.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#24 Feb 3, 2013
maroonberet wrote:
<quoted text>
A .45 pointed at his groin area would have ended that "arguement", POST HASTE, I would think.
Argument ???
ist

Duluth, MN

#25 Feb 3, 2013
Hate, suspicion, intolerance and avoidance are useful, and sometimes keep us safe. It's not fair, however, that they be based ONLY on race. That is wrong.

My hate, suspicion, intolerance and avoidance of someone is based on the sum of my experience with that type of person, the way they conduct themselves, the way they treat others, etc.

In the past, my hate, suspicion, intolerance and avoidance of someone has been confused as racism because I decided not to associate myself with hoodlums, ignorant people of low character and those who glamorize the 'thug' life.

I ask you:

Has black culture taken steps to overcome my hate, suspicion, intolerance and avoidance of their members that meet that criteria, or have they instead embraced what I hate, suspect, avoid and refuse to tolerate in people?

I think many so called 'racists' are just social and ethical 'purists' who simply choose not to tolerate low behavior, regardless of skin color. Sadly, these people are labeled and dismissed as monsters. This is also wrong.
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

#26 Feb 3, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
<quoted text>Argument ???
Speaking of Venereal Diseases, Thank you for the Sociopaths Perspective.

YOU are the cultural equivalent of a Tape Worm. You crawl out, spread the disgust, and crawl back up your own azz waiting to crawl out again.

There is NO culture that explains you.

Jimmy Carter sooooo Fauched up closing the State Run Mental Institutions and allowing a worm like you out into society.

Since: Feb 13

Minneapolis, MN

#29 Feb 4, 2013
maroonberet wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, FOOL, when you can say that you have been beaten up by a GROUP of non-whites, while unarmed, then maybe you can say something.
I've RARELY met anyone OTHER THAN WHITE, who is generally willing to take someone on ONE ON ONE. Usually, it's more like 5 or 6 to one, with the "one" being the white person. That's WHY I have a permit to carry.
Hey, FOOL, u don't know me..I HAVE been beaten by a GROUP of non-whites, while unarmed so I feel qualified to say something but I'm grown enough to know how to use my words to express how I feel about something, without the use of a gun. Don't get me wrong, I see nothing wrong with you having a permit to carry a firearm for protection but there are far too many tragedies that happen when people reach for a gun before they attempt to talk to someone. Yes, there will be situations where you have no choice but when one knows how to use their words like the grown-ups they pretend to be, a lot of those situations can be avoided. These kinds of skills are 1st learned @ home and too much of this kind of crap is what happens when parents are not made responsible for their kids actions from the time that they are little. Yes, our children have to be made responsible for the choices they make @ some point but by that time, a RESPONSIBLE PARENT will have taught their child to do better. Racism is a "learned behavior" and can be "unlearned".

BTW, you never did explain what is so bad about being a "bridge builder"?

Since: Feb 13

Minneapolis, MN

#30 Feb 4, 2013
ist wrote:
Hate, suspicion, intolerance and avoidance are useful, and sometimes keep us safe. It's not fair, however, that they be based ONLY on race. That is wrong.
I totally agree with you on this point, although I wouldn't necessarily agree with the word hate.
ist wrote:
My hate, suspicion, intolerance and avoidance of someone is based on the sum of my experience with that type of person, the way they conduct themselves, the way they treat others, etc.
In the past, my hate, suspicion, intolerance and avoidance of someone has been confused as racism because I decided not to associate myself with hoodlums, ignorant people of low character and those who glamorize the 'thug' life.
I can see how one would be confused as a racist for this but my problem is that #1, there are far too many people that have bad experiences with a particular ethnic group and apply that to anyone of that skin color, instead of that particular person and #2, there are too many other ethnicities who fit that description, to be able to restrict that kind of label only to people of color. I really have a problem with people who think they are better than other people, based solely on the color of their skin. That is wrong.
ist wrote:
I ask you:
Has black culture taken steps to overcome my hate, suspicion, intolerance and avoidance of their members that meet that criteria, or have they instead embraced what I hate, suspect, avoid and refuse to tolerate in people?
Just my opinion, yes, a lot of black people have taken steps to overcome that. Contrary to popular belief, not all black people are hoodlums, ignorant people of low character and people who glamorize the 'thug' life. There are people of all ethnicities who fit that bill.
ist wrote:
I think many so called 'racists' are just social and ethical 'purists' who simply choose not to tolerate low behavior, regardless of skin color. Sadly, these people are labeled and dismissed as monsters. This is also wrong.
I think this a fair statement and I do agree that this is also wrong. Racism is a "learned behavior" and needs to be "unlearned" but too many people don't want to be the 1st to try and do something about it.

I also just want to add that I really appreciate your post, as this is exactly the kind of intelligent answer I was asking for.

Since: Jan 13

Saint Paul, MN

#31 Feb 4, 2013
Consistent wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of Venereal Diseases, Thank you for the Sociopaths Perspective.
YOU are the cultural equivalent of a Tape Worm. You crawl out, spread the disgust, and crawl back up your own azz waiting to crawl out again.
There is NO culture that explains you.
Jimmy Carter sooooo Fauched up closing the State Run Mental Institutions and allowing a worm like you out into society.
Carter also EFFED up the military. I know, because I joined it when he was president. It was an EFFED UP "defense dept." Tens of thousands of CRIMINALS, including FELONS, were "offered" the chance of either joining the military, or going to PRISON. The result?? Tons of FELONS joined the military, who were CLEARLY not the type of person who could adapt to a high-disciplined environment. Reagan finally fixed it. He instituted DRUG TESTING, recruits had to have a HIGH-SCHOOL diploma, not be a FELON, etc.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#32 Feb 4, 2013
Like Palin's son, right ??? LMAOROTFU~! Been going on forever, loud loser...

Since: Jan 13

Saint Paul, MN

#33 Feb 4, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
Like Palin's son, right ??? LMAOROTFU~! Been going on forever, loud loser...
Talk about a LOSER, you fit the definition to a "T".
redeemer

Minneapolis, MN

#34 Feb 4, 2013
CRASSUS wrote:
<quoted text>I'm always saying "hey, cant we all just get along" whites and Jiggers.
Blacks and crackers.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#35 Feb 4, 2013
maroonberet wrote:
<quoted text>
Talk about a LOSER, you fit the definition to a "T".
Sure, I buy used up cars, spout nonsense pretending I'm a woman, like you, too !! LMAOROTFU~!
DSM Local

Ankeny, IA

#36 Feb 4, 2013
The biggest racists are the liberals

Since: Feb 13

Minneapolis, MN

#37 Feb 4, 2013
moot wrote:
Here is racism for you. Institutional I would think since aparently the racism was taught at scool.
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2013/02/mass-...
You know, I could understand if we were talking about grade school children but this is talking about a college age person. What, do they have a class in college for that? Racism 101..wow! As I've said before, racism is something that is taught to us, usually @ home, from the time we are very YOUNG, not already adults who are capable of being more informed and making more informed decisions. Obviously, this guy was just looking for something to excuse the decision he made to hurt these people, blame everything and everyone else and not take personal responsibility for his actions.

Since: Feb 13

Minneapolis, MN

#38 Feb 4, 2013
CRASSUS wrote:
<quoted text>This Duluth Jigger wus gunna go gets her man to gives dat white boyabeat down.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =rNgHVDxm-xYXX
And I repeat, "If you don't have any better way of responding to this post, other than calling names an degrading the opinions of others, please don't bother". This just further proves my point of the whole topic.
Tiger

Green Bay, WI

#42 Feb 5, 2013
DSM Local wrote:
The biggest racists are the liberals
I agree! They hate Jiggers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama: Adrian Peterson Could Have Been My Son 5 hr Slewer 2
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 5 hr ritedownthemiddle 32,658
Minnesota governor calls for Adrian Peterson's ... 12 hr Go Blue Forever 31
Meet the Minnesota Vikings All-Arrested team 12 hr slacker love child 14
Space ace Molested as a Child 13 hr The MasterDebater 4
Peterson Is Out, No He's In, No He's Out Again 13 hr The MasterDebater 8
OBAMA's ties to the MAINSTREAM LIBERAL MEDIA 14 hr MARK TRAINA - NAAWP 1
•••
•••
•••

Minneapolis Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Minneapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Minneapolis News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Minneapolis
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••