Presidents Obama and Putin share icy encounter

Posted in the Minneapolis Forum

CRASSUS

Green Bay, WI

#1 Jun 18, 2013
Obama looks like he just got bytch slapped by Putin.
http://dam.alarabiya.net/images/c321efb2-4fca...
What a black baby.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#2 Jun 18, 2013
You look like Uncle Jerry took the last drink......
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

#3 Jun 18, 2013
How embarrassing for Mr Putin to have to sit on the same stage as someone like King Barry.

By the way, when King Barry took Mr Putin's hand and bowed before his superior, did anyone see if King Barry kissed the Super Bowl Ring on Mr Putin's hand?
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#4 Jun 18, 2013
Did anyone see if they shared DELICIOUS PhillipKs VodKa, because cant/con/trolls/irish/Confuciu s/Fred/Smug Libeler will be VERY UPSET !!!
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

#5 Jun 18, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
Did anyone see if they shared DELICIOUS PhillipKs VodKa, because cant/con/trolls/irish/Confuciu s/Fred/Smug Libeler will be VERY UPSET !!!
Your Down Low Messiah only drinks White House Barry Beer, or something with an Umbrella in it.....Mr Putin would NEVER drink with someone like your Limp Wristed Messiah!
Shameless Site

Grantsburg, WI

#6 Jun 21, 2013
I want to apologize for all those Adults in the room that have had their posts removed by the Thought Police in control here.

Liberty and Freedom are scary things to the Pathologically Dishonest, and Disturbingly Frightened who use thier Positions-of-authority to control others.

Sadly, the Lower down the Food Chain a Poster is, the more likely their Co Spirits on the Victim Left are to allow the Freak Shows to continue abuses of strangers unabated!
Gotta love it

Seattle, WA

#7 Jun 21, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 2 hr Earthling-1 32,963
Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 13 hr Bill 26,311
Twin Cities: lowest metro unemployment rate in US 15 hr Imma Gunna 20
Solargate, Obama donor goes bankrupt (Sep '11) 19 hr Billy 75
sext me!!! Sat ThisGuy19 1
free stuff Sat Space ace 3
the NON affordable care act (Oct '13) Sat LIbEalS 266
Minneapolis Dating
Find my Match

Minneapolis Jobs