“copyright -calvin- 2013”

Since: Sep 11

a lot closer than you think

#262 Sep 20, 2013
Consistent wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it must be Racism Cal!
(Is that a Black Weiner in the picture you use of Mrs Bachman, for your avatar?......We can assume that you use this image to relieve yourself based on the lust you feel for her)
It could not be that you are repeating the same BS Talking Points that you Sheeple Bleat consistently.
So, we are going on 6 years out from G Bush, now you Parrots are modifying your Bleats as requested.
Now it is "Right Wingers" (again) as we get ready for the Lesbian-Ms-Hillary-Rodam-Clint on to ascend the mantle of Demokrat Victimhood. She saw the Vast Right wing Conspiracy 20 years ago.....You are as predicable as the seasons. But you think that you are enlightened........Haahhehoohh ahahehiihohoh!
JUST ANSWER THE QUESTION:

Why was it a good idea when you thought it up and the greatest disaster to ever befall us now?

Stumped you again.

Although I am glad you have already conceded 2016 to Mr. & Ms. Clinton. 16 Continuous years of Democratic control will take care of the Supreme Court for a generation. Better go out and buy more guns and ammo for your bunker in mom's basement.

But, to get back to the original point:

Why was it a good idea when you thought it up and the greatest disaster to ever befall us now?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

#263 Sep 20, 2013
-calvin- wrote:
<quoted text>
Stumped you again.
Although I am glad you have already conceded 2016 to Mr. & Ms. Clinton. 16 Continuous years of Democratic control will take care of the Supreme Court for a generation. Better go out and buy more guns and ammo for your bunker in mom's basement.
But, to get back to the original point:
Rocket Scientist,

To re answer your non question.

I did not think up Obamacare.

I do not know who all did, and neither do you.

I assume your "source" of knowledge is as suspect here as it every other time you post your Demokrat Kool Aid Talking Points....something from MSDNC, or one of the DNC Funded web sites.

Nobody aksed me about Collective Care. If I was King, Medicare/Medicaid/(ALL Gov't interference in the Marketplace) woulda been wiped out, and peoples Health Care Costs would drop radically.

YOU do not have the Right to your neighbors labor to pay for your life choices and subsequent consequences!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

#268 Sep 23, 2013
Thanks again Obama...

A so-called "family glitch" in the 2010 health care law threatens to cost some families thousands of dollars in health insurance costs and leave up to 500,000 children without coverage, insurance and health care analysts say.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

#271 Sep 24, 2013
Awful Tooth wrote:
...ha-ha-ha-haha-ha-ha-ha-ha-h aha-ha-ha-ha-ha-haha-ha-ha-ha- ha-haha-ha-ha-ha-ha-haha-ha-ha -ha-ha-haha-ha-.....
Good to see that you are finally getting out of the basement! Although, you realize that as the moderator keeps ghosting your terminal sites, you will have to keep going out to more and more libraries to post. I guess you will get to see a lot of the Seattle burbs...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

#272 Sep 24, 2013
-calvin- wrote:
<quoted text>
...the greatest disaster to ever befall us ...
At least you are getting part of the picture.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

#274 Sep 24, 2013
LIbEralS wrote:
<quoted text>
At least you are getting part of the picture.
I get the part of the picture that you, like thousands of your right wing moron comrades, can not express in your own words what is right or wrong with Obamacare and all you can do is cut and post what your thought leaders are telling you.

YOU EFFING RIGHT WING MORONS INVENTED OBAMACARE IN THE FIRST PLACE THROUGH YOUR THINK TANK, THE HERITAGE FOUNDATION, AND TESTED IT IN MA COURTESY OF YOUR MAN MITT.

WHY CAN'T YOU A HOLES GET THAT THROUGH YOUR THICK SKULLS: YOU INVENTED OBAMACARE, ITS YOUR BABY, OBAMA JUST STOLE YOUR IDEA.

DECLARE VICTORY AND SHUT THE EFF UP.

For the tenth time: Why was it a good idea when the Heritage Foundation invented the individual mandate in the first place?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

#275 Sep 24, 2013
Obamacare: One blow after another:

The Obamacare that consumers will finally be able to sign up for next week is a long way from the health plan President Barack Obama first pitched to the nation.

Millions of low-income Americans won’t receive coverage. Many workers at small businesses won’t get a choice of insurance plans right away. Large employers won’t need to provide insurance for another year. Far more states than expected won’t run their own insurance marketplaces. And a growing number of workers won’t get to keep their employer-provided coverage.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2013/09/obamaca...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

#276 Sep 24, 2013
-calvin- wrote:
<quoted text>
...For the tenth time: Why was it a good idea when the Heritage Foundation invented the individual mandate in the first place?
YOU are confused.

Don't blame Heritage for ObamaCare mandate:

Is the individual mandate at the heart of "ObamaCare" a conservative idea? Is it constitutional? And was it invented at The Heritage Foundation? In a word, no.

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/opinion/f...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

#277 Sep 24, 2013
Plain and simple enough - even for Calvin:

Dad Explains Obamacare

http://www.theonion.com/articles/dad-explains...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Slim D

Saint Paul, MN

#282 Sep 25, 2013
Gawker slow-down: The curious death throe wriggles of a banned Topix troll.
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

#284 Sep 25, 2013
Obama’s Health-Law Premiums Test Limits of Affordability:

Health insurance under Obamacare will cost individuals at least $2,988 a year on average, a price that Republican opponents may target as out-of-reach for many Americans who don’t qualify for U.S. subsidies.

While the $249 monthly payment is intended to be discounted through tax credits, less than half of people now buying insurance on their own may get that help. The release of the data by the Obama administration comes just six days before the Affordable Care Act’s insurance exchanges open for enrollment, and a day after Ted Cruz, a Texas Republican, took the floor of the U.S. Senate to oppose the law.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-09-25/obam...
Tea Party People

Minneapolis, MN

#285 Sep 25, 2013
Slim D wrote:
Gawker slow-down: The curious death throe wriggles of a banned Topix troll.
Don't worry, all her comments will disappear in due time. I don't know why they don't get rid of her all-together. She must get free rides to the library.
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

#286 Sep 25, 2013
Andy and Amy Mangione of Louisville, Kentucky say their health insurance nearly tripled overnight from $333 a month to $965 due to Obamacare.

"When I saw the letter when I came home from work, it said 'your action required, benefit changes, act now.' Of course, I opened it immediately," said Andy Mangione.

Andy Mangione told Fox News veteran reporter Jim Angle that nothing had changed about the health of his wife, himself, or their two boys.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/...

#288 Sep 25, 2013
LIbEralS wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU are confused.
Don't blame Heritage for ObamaCare mandate:
Is the individual mandate at the heart of "ObamaCare" a conservative idea? Is it constitutional? And was it invented at The Heritage Foundation? In a word, no.
http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/opinion/f...
Do you even read the crap you post?

"I held the view that as a technical matter, some form of requirement to purchase insurance was needed in a near-universal insurance market to avoid massive instability through "adverse selection" (insurers avoiding bad risks and healthy people declining coverage). At that time, President Clinton was proposing a universal health care plan, and Heritage and I devised a viable alternative.

"My view was shared at the time by many conservative experts, including American Enterprise Institute (AEI) scholars, as well as most non-conservative analysts. Even libertarian-conservative icon Milton Friedman, in a 1991 Wall Street Journal article, advocated replacing Medicare and Medicaid "with a requirement that every U.S. family unit have a major medical insurance policy."

Thanks for making my point. He spends the rest of the article making excuses to get to their current position and more excuses on how they got to the mandate in the first place. The fact remains, they were the first to widely and influentially support the mandate. They inspired Newt's Hillarycare alternative and formed the basis for Mittcare in MA.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

#289 Sep 25, 2013
-calvin- wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you even read the crap you post?
Comprehension without your progressive twisting is not your strong point.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

#291 Sep 25, 2013
The IRS is unable to account for $67 million spent from a slush fund established for Obamacare implementation, according to a TIGTA report released today.

Read more: http://atr.org/irs-watchdog-million-missing-o...
Follow us:@taxreformer on Twitter
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

#292 Sep 25, 2013
This would be funny if it weren't so sad.

Obama Tax Hike Tourney Finalists Announced

Two of the president’s worst tax hikes will compete for the title

It all comes down to this. Which of President Obama’s tax hikes is the absolute worst? As the Louisville Cardinals face off against the Michigan Wolverines, so will the Individual Mandate Penalty and the Payroll Tax Hike. ATR’s Obama Tax Hike Tourney has given taxpaying bracketologists a chance to win prizes like gift cards, autographed books, and a basketball signed by Grover Norquist.

The Payroll Tax Hike and the Employer Mandate Penalty Tax both coasted their way into the “Foul Four,” but the latter was unable to qualify for the championship. On the other side of the bracket, the Death Tax Hike’s exciting run came to an end as it was trumped by the Individual Mandate Penalty.

Read more: http://atr.org/obama-tax-hike-tourney-finalis...
Follow us:@taxreformer on Twitter

#294 Sep 26, 2013
Looks like were off to a good start:

"Minnesota’s health insurance exchange will offer the lowest premiums of any in the nation, according to a new federal analysis of offerings around the country.

Premiums for the cheapest — or “bronze”— insurance plan offered through MNsure will cost an average of $144 per month before any tax breaks or subsidies, the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services reported Wednesday. That compares with a national average of $249 per month"

Time for you morons to begin your great conversion:

"Well, you know we invented Obamacare in the first place and he just stole our ideas...."

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

#295 Sep 26, 2013
-calvin- wrote:
Looks like were off to a good start:
"Minnesota’s health insurance exchange will offer the lowest premiums of any in the nation, according to a new federal analysis of offerings around the country.
Premiums for the cheapest — or “bronze”— insurance plan offered through MNsure will cost an average of $144 per month before any tax breaks or subsidies, the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services reported Wednesday. That compares with a national average of $249 per month"
Time for you morons to begin your great conversion:
"Well, you know we invented Obamacare in the first place and he just stole our ideas...."
I would expect no less. Democraps reward their own first. I would think that Minnesota and Gov Dayton will become the poster boys for the effort.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Stratagy

Minneapolis, MN

#296 Sep 26, 2013
Bronze will get you a pine box and burial in a land fill.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 1 hr Earthling-1 32,981
First Lady To Rally Voters In Minneapolis 7 hr goose 1
Obama Owns Ebola 8 hr Billy 38
Where do you most obtain your news, particularl... 12 hr Heather Johnson 0
VA Healthcare Not a peep from President 14 hr LIbEralS 46
Arrest hillary clinton for benghazi crimes Mon Space ace 1
How to clear out a High School Gym in short order. Mon Space ace 4
Minneapolis Dating
Find my Match

Minneapolis Jobs