Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

#691 Mar 3, 2014
Marty Costello wrote:
<quoted text>
Peter Pan /Irish you're still living a lie,talking that could have,would have nonsense.
How many more Americans GI's will have to die for Israel you and Irish home country.
I don't often make replies to Marty/FBG/AWG but when I do, it goes something like this:

How many more American GI's will have to die in Afghanistan even though G.W. Obama promised you that he would get us out of there with yet another of his lies? It's been almost 6 years now and still, we are there.( and still there is Guantanamo, and still, and still)
He's the C in C. If he can't order a withdrawl, who can?
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

#694 Mar 5, 2014
On October 1, 2014, the United States is scheduled to implement a new system for recording injuries, medical diagnoses, and inpatient procedures called ICD-10.

The number of codes will explode&#8203;—&#8203; from 17,000 under the current system to 155,000 under the new one, according to the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS).

I'm sure that will speed things up nicely. &#8203;
Maverick

Saint Paul, MN

#695 Mar 5, 2014
cantmakeitup wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't often make replies to Marty/FBG/AWG but when I do, it goes something like this:
How many more American GI's will have to die in Afghanistan even though G.W. Obama promised you that he would get us out of there with yet another of his lies? It's been almost 6 years now and still, we are there.( and still there is Guantanamo, and still, and still)
Netanyua? nay that won't happen he wants to expand.

“I am always right.”

Since: Oct 09

Former MN Taxpayer

#697 Mar 5, 2014
cantmakeitup wrote:
<quoted text>
All of our servicemen and women should have been pulled from there on the first day G.W. Obama took office. How many more of our brave soldiers have to die?

This is a tribal war we are interfering with. Get out now!
Maverick

Saint Paul, MN

#698 Mar 5, 2014
IrishMN wrote:
<quoted text>
All of our servicemen and women should have been pulled from there on the first day G.W. Obama took office. How many more of our brave soldiers have to die?
Their you go again talking to yourself as usual,it's really funny that when Can post you post when you post it post,you really need some new material.

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#700 Mar 5, 2014
I'm off to Harvard to get a doctorate in Law so I can understand Obamacare.
Maverick

Saint Paul, MN

#701 Mar 6, 2014
IrishMN wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't really give a hoot about our servicemen or veterans,and what conflict have your party ever wanted to give peace a chance?

“I am always right.”

Former MN Taxpayer

#702 Mar 6, 2014
Maverick wrote:
<quoted text> You don't really give a hoot about our servicemen or veterans,and what conflict have your party ever wanted to give peace a chance?
The fake black guy speaks. No one listens.

Why is Code Pink silent for the past 5 years?
Why can't you find WAMM (Women Against Military Madness) climbing the iron gates in front of the White House?
Why are there no anti-war protests on college campuses?
Why doesn't the Minneapolis City Council host ImpeachForPeace again and call for the impeachment of Obama as they did with Bush?

Because it is a Democrat who is the chicken hawk in the White House. The Libs are as big of hypocrites as can be.
Maverick

Saint Paul, MN

#704 Mar 6, 2014
In our country,one class of men makes war and leaves another to fight it out.
The voice of the enemy(Republicans),is the voice of humbug and stupidity.
BTW: Fraud you're a chickenhawk also !

“I am always right.”

Former MN Taxpayer

#705 Mar 6, 2014
Maverick wrote:
In our country,one class of men makes war and leaves another to fight it out.
The voice of the enemy(Republicans),is the voice of humbug and stupidity.
If this is the case, why are do the Democrats start more wars than the Republicans?

World War II: Franklin D. Roosevelt, Democratic;

Korean War: Harry S. Truman, Democrat

Vietnam War: Lyndon B. Johnson, Democrat

Grenada: Ronald Reagan, Republican

Persian Gulf War, George H.W. Bush, Republican

Bosnia, Kosovo and Iraq: Bill Clinton, Democratic Party

Afghanistan and Iraq: George W. Bush, Republican

Democrats 6
Republicans 4
Maverick

Saint Paul, MN

#706 Mar 6, 2014
IrishMN wrote:
<quoted text>
If this is the case, why are do the Democrats start more wars than the Republicans?
World War II: Franklin D. Roosevelt, Democratic;
Korean War: Harry S. Truman, Democrat
Vietnam War: Lyndon B. Johnson, Democrat
Grenada: Ronald Reagan, Republican
Persian Gulf War, George H.W. Bush, Republican
Bosnia, Kosovo and Iraq: Bill Clinton, Democratic Party
Afghanistan and Iraq: George W. Bush, Republican
Democrats 6
Republicans 4
First of all we didn't start World War two,and secondly Pres.Eisenhower was the first pres. to send our troops to Vietnam.
So your data are flawed as usual Democrats 5,Republican 5

“I am always right.”

Former MN Taxpayer

#707 Mar 6, 2014
Maverick wrote:
<quoted text> First of all we didn't start World War two,and secondly Pres.Eisenhower was the first pres. to send our troops to Vietnam.
So your data are flawed as usual Democrats 5,Republican 5
My statement is correct as usual. There is a difference between sending troops to an area, and starting a war. But even if your numbers are right, the Democrats start as many wars as the Republicans.

That shows the hypocrisy of you and all the peace loving Libs. You are just as bad as the Republicans, but phonier on what your intent is.
Maverick

Saint Paul, MN

#708 Mar 6, 2014
IrishMN wrote:
<quoted text>
My statement is correct as usual. There is a difference between sending troops to an area, and starting a war. But even if your numbers are right, the Democrats start as many wars as the Republicans.
That shows the hypocrisy of you and all the peace loving Libs. You are just as bad as the Republicans, but phonier on what your intent is.
Now you're starting to wear your canmakeitup side,also what I showed is that your dumber then a bag of rocks and a fake keyboard warrior and a hillibilly pitchfork and torch carry scarecrow coward who would not mine the needless act of killing innocent people here or abroad just for you and your bagger's to make a political lie against the President Obama at all cost ,so why don't you take your punk lying as and join the Russian army coward.

“I am always right.”

Former MN Taxpayer

#709 Mar 6, 2014
Maverick wrote:
<quoted text> Now you're starting to wear your canmakeitup side,also what I showed is that your dumber then a bag of rocks and a fake keyboard warrior and a hillibilly pitchfork and torch carry scarecrow coward who would not mine the needless act of killing innocent people here or abroad just for you and your bagger's to make a political lie against the President Obama at all cost ,so why don't you take your punk lying as and join the Russian army coward.
Is your brain as screwed up as the words that you type out?
Maverick

Saint Paul, MN

#710 Mar 6, 2014
The truth hurt's you much, now crawl back in your cold damp dark hole hole.
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

#714 Mar 9, 2014
Why OBAMA delayed even more of the ACA:

A new Gallup poll finds that over twice as many Americans say Obamacare has hurt them or their families as those who say it has helped them

http://www.gallup.com/poll/167756/number-amer...
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

#716 Mar 10, 2014
IrishWn wrote:
Bottom Line
For a White House that has made healthcare reform one of its core missions, the relatively low approval ratings for the Affordable Care Act are surely disappointing, though they are certainly nothing new. What may be more disappointing is the growing percentage of Americans who feel the law has already hurt them and their families, though, at 23%, this remains relatively small in absolute terms. Additionally, it is not clear whether some of these, particularly Republicans, have actually been harmed by the law or are more generally expressing their disapproval of it.
Open enrollment for healthcare ends later this month, and the ACA's legacy will likely be judged in the long term rather than by Americans' initial reactions to its implementation. So, low approval ratings and a compromised rollout could be a thing of the past if Americans covered under the ACA ultimately like their healthcare once the law goes into full effect.
http://wallstcheatsheet.com/politics/healthca...
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

#720 Mar 12, 2014
The Irony of ObamaCare: Making Inequality Worse

An Oklahoma man is facing over $100,000 in hospital bills because he lost his health insurance plan due to Obamacare.

Lenny Hubbs, a “healthy man,” as his wife describes him, is a self-employed contractor who was previously on his wife’s health insurance plan. Her employer announced that his employees would no longer be allowed to pay for their spouses’ premiums.

They could not afford to purchase health insurance. Lenny’s wife told KXII-TX that “good” health insurance would have cost them $500 a month. They do not qualify for Medicaid.

Hubbs became sick about two weeks ago. Doctors told him his lungs were filling with blood and diagnosed him with Pneumonia.

He visited two hospitals to seek treatment. The Hubbs allege that he did not receive proper treatment at either hospital because they were uninsured. He had to have part of his lung removed and now are stuck with upwards of $100,000 in hospital bills.
OneOfTheBobs

Saint Paul, MN

#722 Mar 12, 2014
$500.00 a month for "good" health insurance? And Bagger thinks that's unfair? Why are baggers always looking for handouts with one side of their mouth and complaining about cost with the other?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#723 Mar 12, 2014
OneOfTheBobs wrote:
$500.00 a month for "good" health insurance? And Bagger thinks that's unfair? Why are baggers always looking for handouts with one side of their mouth and complaining about cost with the other?
Because their in denial.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Facebook Shutsown Conseravtive Voices 4 min space ace 19
Obama's Antisemitism 1 hr Kayne 7
Arrest hillary clinton for benghazi crimes 1 hr Little Boy Blue 10
Hillary clinton email fallout 5 hr LIbEralS 27
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 8 hr Earthling-1 33,987
Ellison 20 hr Batch 37 Pain Is ... 9
Leaving White Trash Bay 20 hr Batch 37 Pain Is ... 25
Minneapolis Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web