The train wreck called ObamaCare
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#635 Feb 5, 2014
LIbEralS wrote:
Tens of thousands of people who discovered that HealthCare.gov made mistakes as they were signing up for a health plan are confronting a new roadblock: The government cannot yet fix the errors.
Roughly 22,000 Americans have filed appeals with the government to try to get mistakes corrected, according to internal government data obtained by The Washington Post. They contend that the computer system for the new federal online marketplace charged them too much for health insurance, steered them into the wrong insurance program or denied them coverage entirely.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/national/health...
Idiot you're still screaming about the sky is falling nonsense and millions of americans will make the ACA work and work well we the American people are invested in making the ACA work and work well you're you and your fellow Baggers are the loser's and you will continue to lose so begone Satan take your hateful soulless fear mongering to your idiot base and shut the heck up loser.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#638 Feb 5, 2014
LIbEralS wrote:
<quoted text>
The rich and the poor are the winners. The middle class is finding out just who will have to pay for this whole mess.
It always about money with you broke as losers, the goal of the ACA is for everyone to be insured to have healthcare so that their one ones get live a long and healthy life with going to the ER that will rise our premiums up and when you do get sick that you won't have to file bankruptcy and lose your home and other assets that you have accrued of your life time idiot what's so wrong with that really? you will get sick,and sicker you clown you might even die BOZO.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
LIbEralS

Minneapolis, MN

#640 Feb 6, 2014
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>
It always about money with you broke as losers, the goal of the ACA is for everyone to be insured to have healthcare so that their one ones get live a long and healthy life with going to the ER that will rise our premiums up and when you do get sick that you won't have to file bankruptcy and lose your home and other assets that you have accrued of your life time idiot what's so wrong with that really? you will get sick,and sicker you clown you might even die BOZO.
That is NOT the goal of Obamacare.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
LIbEralS

Minneapolis, MN

#646 Feb 7, 2014
Bushwhacker wrote:
ObamaCares is American healthcare for ALL...
Too bad, Rand's campaign manager died in debt, huh ??
Oddly, NOBODY from the "right" accepts responsibility & Faux Snooze isn't covering it....
CBO director Douglas Elmendorf:

Obamacare creates a disincentive for people to work.

White House press secretary Jay Carney:

“Opportunity created by affordable, quality health insurance allows families in America to make a decision about how they will work, or if they will work.”

Charles Krauthammer :

In other words, the people who work “have to send their money to the government” so they can redistribute it to the people who choose,“in this ideal new opportunity society,” not to work.

Since: Jul 10

Minneapolis, MN

#649 Feb 7, 2014
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text> She still need professional help, and some compassion and I'm not using anything against her I support her and you and all people, you're the one that hating on Obama and the ACA I was just pointing out how can you cut off your nose to spite your face it don't make sense to me unless you're you so want to be accepted by these hater's in your party that you would even sacrifice your own child and that's really sad Sang.
It is obvious that you do not know what goes on in this house. Or at her school. Beyond what I have mentioned.
1. Her school district has on staff teachers and other personnel to help kids that might require help. As in classes by these teachers for the kids
2. Her teachers and we her parents have meetings to discuss IEPs for her. On how to help her.
3. Due to the fact I'm a SaHM. I can help her at home better. I tend to devote at least a minimum of a hour a day to help her out. I also make sure she gets on the computer for both MobyMax and Dragonbox online programs. I would not have this chance if I was able to hold down a paying job.
4. She is third grade. She however is doing math at sixth grade and at times seventh grade level. Her reading comprehension is off the charts. Personal observation from the teachers have place her close to ninth grade level on that. She has been in school since she was two years old.
5. Her teacher has at least one if not more relatives who are also aspies as well. So he knows what we deal with.
She in the time she has been diagnosed as being on the spectrum up to now. She has gotten more than ten times the help my own parents gave me in the entire time I was either before attending school up to the time I graduated from high school. In fact my own mother hid the fact from my dad and the rest of us about the diagnoses I got when I was three.
Plus, we here do NOT consider having Aspergers as a disability. We see it as we have it. It does NOT have us.
Plus, we are more likely to give up stuff for ourselves to help our daughter out.
So it is best that you realize that you don't know anything beyond what I have said about my family and me. So stop assuming that you know me personally. And that you know what is going on here at the home. Even my family and my husband's family knows better than to assume things about us.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
LIbEralS

Minneapolis, MN

#652 Feb 10, 2014
The Obama administration announced last month that it had tapped Accenture to become the lead contractor for Healthcare.gov after cutting ties with CGI Federal, which handled the site's troubled launch this past Oct. 1.

This is DESPITE(or maybe because) the Washington Post reports that the U.S. Postal Service Inspector General's Office recommended this past June that the agency consider terminating more than $200 million in contracts with Accenture. The recommendation cited an "absence of business ETHICS" by the firm, including a 2011 settlement with the Justice Department to resolve allegations of "kickbacks" and "bid-rigging" in federal contracts.
LIbEralS

Minneapolis, MN

#656 Feb 11, 2014
Marty Costello wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok put on thinking cap and explan what is the goal of the ACA and please don't start with your normal Bagger nonsense and tell us what is the goal of the ACA,my opinion is that it is to get everyone health insurance in this country and to bring down the price of healthcare and for folks like you who have a pre-condition to also be able to have health insurance what say you Bagger?
Simply more votes.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
LIbEralS

Minneapolis, MN

#658 Feb 11, 2014
Marty Costello wrote:
<quoted text> Nay Pres.Obama or the democrat party don't need any votes to win against you idiots,that's a lame old talking point sparky people voted for our party and President before the ACA and we voted for him because you don't have anyone that smart enough to compete let's keep it 100 idiot.
It is hard to compete with free stuff vs. work so you can pay your taxes to pay for more free stuff.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
LIbEralS

Minneapolis, MN

#661 Feb 15, 2014
HEY! It's Obamacare's National Youth Enrollment Day !!!!

Too bad the HealthCare.gov website is down...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
LIbEralS

Minneapolis, MN

#663 Feb 18, 2014
Too funny!

More than four months after its scheduled launch and despite receiving $305 million in federal grants and spending at least $160 million on the website, Cover Oregon has not enrolled anyone.

U.S. Rep. Greg Walden (R-OR)- "The catastrophic breakdown of Cover Oregon is unacceptable, and taxpayers deserve accountability."

“I am always right.”

Since: Oct 09

Former MN Taxpayer

#664 Feb 18, 2014
LIbEralS wrote:
Too funny!
More than four months after its scheduled launch and despite receiving $305 million in federal grants and spending at least $160 million on the website, Cover Oregon has not enrolled anyone.
U.S. Rep. Greg Walden (R-OR)- "The catastrophic breakdown of Cover Oregon is unacceptable, and taxpayers deserve accountability."
You will never run out of material for the book you are writing titled "The failures of a Marxist President - Barack Hussein Obama"

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
LIbEralS

Minneapolis, MN

#666 Feb 19, 2014
Fourth Georgia hospital closes due to Obamacare payment cuts

The fourth Georgia hospital in two years is closing its doors due to severe financial difficulties caused by Obamacare’s payment cuts for emergency services.

The Lower Oconee Community Hospital is, for now, a critical access hospital in southeastern Georgia that holds 25 beds. The hospital is suffering from serious cash-flow problems, largely due to the area’s 23 percent uninsured population, and hopes to reopen as “some kind of urgent care center,” CEO Karen O’Neal said.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2014/02/18/fourth-geor...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
LIbEralS

Minneapolis, MN

#670 Feb 20, 2014
And so it begins:

Trendy and expensive, Republique restaurant on La Brea Avenue in Los Angeles is now charging an extra 3% Obamacare surcharge on every bill.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Marty Costello

Saint Paul, MN

#675 Feb 24, 2014
Libby you're so full of crap with your bagger's site nonsense,you lost and we the people won loser.
so go crawl back into the sewer that you crawl out of.

“I am always right.”

Since: Oct 09

Former MN Taxpayer

#676 Feb 24, 2014
LIbEralS wrote:
Thanks Obama & DemOcraps:
Ralston College President Stephen Blackwood wrote that Obamacare has made his mother's cancer battle a nightmare that will "ACCELERATE her disease and DEATH." He detailed how her Obamacare plan no longer covers the cost of her essential Sandostatin cancer medication, which totaled $14,000 since January 1 alone.
http://online.wsj.com/news/articles/SB1000142...
How many people will Obamacare have to kill before the Community Organizer President admits that he really doesn't give a sh*t about anyone but his puppet masters?

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

#677 Feb 24, 2014
IrishMN wrote:
<quoted text>
How many people will Obamacare have to kill before the Community Organizer President admits that he really doesn't give a sh*t about anyone but his puppet masters?
More importantly, how many will have to die before his unwavering followers will finally admit that he lied, he was wrong, and by golly he is not the messiah. Wait! Trick question here.
He could personally kill everyone (while beating children with a golden whip on the steps of the white house) and his unwavering followers would still be singing his praises on their death beds.
Marty Costello

Saint Paul, MN

#680 Feb 24, 2014
cantmakeitup wrote:
<quoted text>
More importantly, how many will have to die before his unwavering followers will finally admit that he lied, he was wrong, and by golly he is not the messiah. Wait! Trick question here.
He could personally kill everyone (while beating children with a golden whip on the steps of the white house) and his unwavering followers would still be singing his praises on their death beds.
Peter Pan /Irish you're still living a lie,talking that could have,would have nonsense.
How many more Americans GI's will have to die for Israel you and Irish home country.
LIbEralS

Minneapolis, MN

#681 Feb 27, 2014
Obamacare navigator a CONVICTED terrorist bomber:

An Arab-American community activist charged with immigration fraud for hiding that she was once convicted of a terrorist bombing in Israel worked briefly as an Obamacare navigator in Illinois, according to a report from National Review Online.

The U.S. attorney’s office for the Eastern Division in Michigan announced in October that Rasmieh Yousef Odeh was accused of unlawfully procuring U.S. citizenship after she hid that she “was convicted in Israel for her role in the 1969 bombings of a supermarket and the British Consulate in Jerusalem … carried out on behalf of the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine,” a terrorist organization.

National Review reported that the Illinois Department of Insurance on Nov. 24 “quietly revoked” Odeh’s certification as an in-person navigator to help people sign up for insurance under President Barack Obama’s signature health care law. The insurance department said in a disciplinary report the decision was “based on an investigation which revealed that she had been convicted in Israel for her role in the bombings of a supermarket and the British Consulate in Jerusalem and failed to reveal the conviction on her application.”

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

#686 Mar 1, 2014
Fun Fact:

56% of uninsured Americans do not like Obamacare.

http://kff.org/health-reform/poll-finding/kai...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
LIbEralS

Minneapolis, MN

#690 Mar 3, 2014
Nearly 4,000 applicants for a state program that provides undocumented immigrants with pregnancy services were instead enrolled in full Oregon Health Plan coverage, contrary to federal law, thanks to problems with the Cover Oregon health insurance exchange.

State officials say they discovered the problem several weeks ago and are correcting it.

The pregnancy program goof, however, is just one of many little-known problems that Oregon Health Plan members, providers, care groups and state officials have wrestled with as Oregon’s system for enrolling people undergoes chaotic change.

http://www.oregonlive.com/health/index.ssf/20 ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Britain furious, Trump unapologetic as fallout ... 2 hr figgypops 20
Celebrities escape raging California wildfire a... 11 hr Maggie 6
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 15 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 37,507
4 imprint 22 hr Angry chick 1
E promos 22 hr Angry chick 1
My solution Mon Muslim Terror Att... 14
5 Somali Men Deported! Mon Space ace 24

Minneapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Minneapolis Mortgages