The train wreck called ObamaCare

“I am always right.”

Since: Oct 09

Former MN Taxpayer

#564 Jan 10, 2014
LIbEralS wrote:
Obamacare web site strikes again:
Ohioans who applied for health care benefits on the federal website ( www.Healthcare.gov ) but were denied because that system determined they might be eligible for Ohio Medicaid instead were notified by the federal government that an application was forwarded on their behalf to Ohio to determine Medicaid eligibility. However, because of glitches in Healthcare.gov , the federal government did not transfer those applications to the State.
TRANSLATION - uninsured
http://healthtransformation.ohio.gov/LinkClic...
Want to take a bad situation and make it worse? Put government in charge of it.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Marty Costello

Saint Paul, MN

#571 Jan 13, 2014
LIbEralS wrote:
PORTLAND, Ore.(AP)— Gov. John Kitzhaber said Thursday the state has hired a firm to conduct an independent review of what went wrong with Oregon’s troubled health insurance exchange.
Several states and the federal government have struggled with exchange technology, but none as much as Oregon.
Do you have a job? from sun up to sun down you continue to prove that you're a basket case nut bag, the ACA is already starting to work well for America and you're a laughing stock hahaha .

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“I am always right.”

Former MN Taxpayer

#572 Jan 13, 2014
Marty Costello wrote:
<quoted text> Do you have a job? from sun up to sun down you continue to prove that you're a basket case nut bag, the ACA is already starting to work well for America and you're a laughing stock hahaha .
Good morning Dumbo. Another new name for you to hide behind and try to attack others? You are such an internet tough guy.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Marty Costello

Saint Paul, MN

#573 Jan 13, 2014
IrishMN wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning Dumbo. Another new name for you to hide behind and try to attack others? You are such an internet tough guy.
Is that all you got more of the same name calling? why can't your lying self stay on topic fool?
Every time you can't think of a answer you go back to name calling? did I call you a name? no I did not so now get yourself on topic and explain how the sky will fall and when we can expect it to happen because me think that the sky will only fall on you for lying so much fraud.
Marty Costello

Saint Paul, MN

#576 Jan 14, 2014
LIbEralS wrote:
This inspirational, disabled family lost its health coverage, and it’s Obamacare’s fault:
“We did not put ourselves in this situation,” she told The Daily Caller.“The government put us in this situation.”
The Daverts are just one of the thousands of American families who lost healthcare coverage after Obamacare forced their insurance company to cancel their plan.
significant, life together is not just manageable, but happy, in their Bay City, Michigan home.
Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2014/01/14/this-inspir...
Blah Blah Blah do you ever post any positive stories about the ACA? what you can't find any? maybe because your limited knowledge is confined to teabaggers sites and maybe your ballon will get busted if you share the truth.

“I am always right.”

Former MN Taxpayer

#586 Jan 17, 2014
LIbEralS wrote:
Today's fun fact:
In New Mexico, one in seven navigators can be found in the Federal Bureau of Investigation’s National Crime Information Center even though New Mexico has a much more extensive process for reviewing Obamacare navigators than most states!
Now THAT is funny. Thanks for sharing!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Joe Wilson

Saint Paul, MN

#587 Jan 17, 2014
IrishMN wrote:
<quoted text>
Now THAT is funny. Thanks for sharing!
I'm really disappointed now I thought that you were Washington DC on K street what bummer.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“I am always right.”

Former MN Taxpayer

#589 Jan 17, 2014
Joe Wilson wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm really disappointed now I thought that you were Washington DC on K street what bummer.
No, you need to pay more attention to what you read. I said I was in the Washington DC area. K Street is not my style.

I spent most of my time about 30 miles south of DC in Quantico. I did get to see Arlington National Cemetery. It is quite the moving sight.

Thanks for asking. It is nice to know you are concerned when I am out of the area for a time.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Joe Wilson

Saint Paul, MN

#590 Jan 18, 2014
IrishMN wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you need to pay more attention to what you read. I said I was in the Washington DC area. K Street is not my style.
I spent most of my time about 30 miles south of DC in Quantico. I did get to see Arlington National Cemetery. It is quite the moving sight.
Thanks for asking. It is nice to know you are concerned when I am out of the area for a time.
So do you have a security clearance for the CIA or a marine corp.ID card?
you lie so much that's it's shameful and embarrassing to read.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“I am always right.”

Former MN Taxpayer

#592 Jan 18, 2014
Joe Wilson wrote:
<quoted text> So do you have a security clearance for the CIA or a marine corp.ID card?
you lie so much that's it's shameful and embarrassing to read.
There is more than the Marines at Quantico, bright eyes.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Jul 10

Minneapolis, MN

#593 Jan 18, 2014
IrishMN wrote:
<quoted text>
There is more than the Marines at Quantico, bright eyes.
Very true. In fact Shelby Lynne is noted for being from there. As well as Robert Lawrence Crawford, Jr. Who was born there. Also, artist Geof Isherwood is also noted from being from there.
Someone forgets that even if there is a military base. That in many case, a city is nearby. As in stores, bars, public schools. And the civilians who live and work nearby.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
goose

Carol Stream, IL

#601 Jan 20, 2014
IrishMn wrote:
Hear lie, repeat lie, treat as truth. Bagger reality. Word.
hahahaha "Bagger" truth? Lefty tactics all the way!!!
Oh yeah ... the original meaning of the term "bagger" is a lefty thing for sure!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#603 Jan 20, 2014
IrishMn wrote:
Hear lie, repeat lie, treat as truth. Bagger reality. Word.
Excellent Post! Pay no attention to the deceivers behind the curtain

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
goose

Carol Stream, IL

#604 Jan 20, 2014
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>
Excellent Post! Pay no attention to the deceivers behind the curtain
True, MOST on the DemonCrat side however!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#608 Jan 21, 2014
goose wrote:
<quoted text>
True, MOST on the DemonCrat side however!
You say Tomatoes ,I say Potatoes.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
LIbEralS

Minneapolis, MN

#614 Jan 24, 2014
RATS... SINKING SHIP?

Chris Jennings, a key White House adviser brought on last year to help the administration deal with the rollout of the Affordable Care Act, is stepping down.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“I am always right.”

Former MN Taxpayer

#624 Jan 30, 2014
LIbEralS wrote:
THANKS Obama...
Watch: Employees in Pennsylvania Company Learn of Increased Health Costs Due to Obamacare
http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/watch-emp...
That is a very heart wrenching video to watch. They averaged a 32% monthly premium increase if I remember the numbers correctly. All because of the Libs' power play to gain more control over your everyday lives.

I have said it many times on here. The employees in our little group of companies have a minimum increase of 48% in their monthly premiums. How sad. That is house payments that will not be made. That is food that will not be bought. That is tennis shoes that will not be purchased.

Middle class families will suffer. Way to go Obama.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
LIbEralS

Minneapolis, MN

#632 Feb 5, 2014
OBAMACARE website is not secure:

One day after signing up for Obamacare, he started getting phone calls from someone asking if he needed help finding a plan. The knew all of his personal information.

http://www.wvec.com/news/Beach-man-questions-...

Since: Jul 10

Minneapolis, MN

#633 Feb 5, 2014
LIbEralS wrote:
OBAMACARE website is not secure:
One day after signing up for Obamacare, he started getting phone calls from someone asking if he needed help finding a plan. The knew all of his personal information.
http://www.wvec.com/news/Beach-man-questions-...
Dang site has more holes than Miley Cyrus's fishing net dress.
For those who are stupid enough to apply, they might as well as stand on a street corner handing out their file number and PW. As well as their SSN card as well.
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#634 Feb 5, 2014
Sangelia wrote:
<quoted text>
Dang site has more holes than Miley Cyrus's fishing net dress.
For those who are stupid enough to apply, they might as well as stand on a street corner handing out their file number and PW. As well as their SSN card as well.
You got a lot of nerve when your son is suffering from Asberger's which is a pre-condition and now for the first time he can be insured and get some treatment for his sickness you Baggers will sellout out your own children just so that you can be accepted by the likes of the dumb idiot baggers, I pray for your child/adult and you that you will never need the service's of a professional health givers loser.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Liberals have lost all reasoning 1 min Space ace 13
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 5 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 37,233
Fake news in overdrive 12 hr Space ace 1
Libs crazier by the day 17 hr Space ace 1
Trump body slams media 19 hr Space ace 3
Roy moore 21 hr Space ace 1
Get over it 22 hr Space ace 1

Minneapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Minneapolis Mortgages