The train wreck called ObamaCare
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#510 Dec 6, 2013
IrishMN wrote:
<quoted text>
You do know the fake black guy claims to work for UnitedHealth, don't you?
UHC is a huge supporter of ObamaCare since they are part of the team that wrote the law, handed it to Nancy Pelosi, and told her to pass it without needing to know what was in it.
If the fake black guy does work for UHC, as he claims, then he will be making money off of Obamacare. No wonder he lies about what a great plan it is.
Crony capitalism is fun when you are an Obamabot.
I'm a salary employee but I do have some stock shares that I purchase for my retirement internally we call it profit sharing $$$$$$ what about you who do you work for really? miss Half-a-way?

“I am always right.”

Since: Oct 09

Former MN Taxpayer

#514 Dec 9, 2013
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>I'm a salary employee but I do have some stock shares that I purchase for my retirement internally we call it profit sharing $$$$$$ what about you who do you work for really? miss Half-a-way?
WTF? Mr Fake Black Guy, do you think because you are salaried, rather than commissioned, you are not impacted by the billions of dollars that United Health is going to make through their government approved monopoly called Obamacare?

You are wrong again.

Every single person employed by United Health will benefit from the growth the government approved monopoly will give to your company.

In the same way, every single employee would be hurt if Obamacare too away their official "okie dokie" stamp of your company, wouldn't they?

If you are intellectually honest, you will agree with me. However, my little crystal ball tells me that you will come back with asinine attempt at tossing a personal insult my direction instead of discussing the topic.
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#515 Dec 9, 2013
LIbEralS wrote:
<quoted text>
What? You're into PROFIT SHARING? Don't let Obama & Gov Goofy find out. Oh wait, the NSA & IRS already know more about you than you know about yourself. I guess that when the government takes their half, you shouldn't really mind since it is for the greater good.
You're probably right thanks to G.W Bush.
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#516 Dec 9, 2013
IrishMN wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF? Mr Fake Black Guy, do you think because you are salaried, rather than commissioned, you are not impacted by the billions of dollars that United Health is going to make through their government approved monopoly called Obamacare?
You are wrong again.
Every single person employed by United Health will benefit from the growth the government approved monopoly will give to your company.
In the same way, every single employee would be hurt if Obamacare too away their official "okie dokie" stamp of your company, wouldn't they?
If you are intellectually honest, you will agree with me. However, my little crystal ball tells me that you will come back with asinine attempt at tossing a personal insult my direction instead of discussing the topic.
Phony Man the Insurance industry have always been a monopoly you should be honest to yourself sometimes LIAR.
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#519 Dec 11, 2013
LIbEralS wrote:
<quoted text>
The NSA may have been on Bush, but Obama has taken it to new levels never even dreamed of by any Republican. And having to cough up the big bucks to the IRS, that is all because of Obama's spending.
Nope Obama just was more transparent and Bush?Cheney was just more secretive.
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#520 Dec 11, 2013
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
The end game when all else fails, blame Bush.
You really are'nt the brighest bulb on this Bagger blog really Man/Boy your're dumber then a bag of rocks or you on drugs you sound like it kid.

“I am always right.”

Former MN Taxpayer

#522 Dec 11, 2013
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>
You really are'nt the brighest bulb on this Bagger blog really Man/Boy your're dumber then a bag of rocks or you on drugs you sound like it kid.
Psssssst. Hey fake Black guy. Years ago on this forum I trademarked the phrase "dumber than a box of rocks".

Your mistake on the type of packaging not withstanding, you are not allowed to use the phrase that bears my trademark. Expect a stern letter to cease and desist from my team of attorneys.

Now ... where did I put my Obamaphone so I can call the attorneys?
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

#526 Dec 17, 2013
Meanwhile, back here on the home front, MNsure is still trying to get its act together.

- MNsure call center callers who are put on hold are automatically disconnected after 60 minutes. "a state standard for state-run call centers."

- The website wasn't available Monday for people trying to fill out new applications - WITH a Dec 23rd deadline.

- About 1,000 MNsure users are being told they must redo their applications -- quickly -- in order to obtain federal tax credits to discount their health insurance costs next year.

- In November, some 30,000 MNsure applications had to be re-run to ensure people were being properly offered insurance through a public program or a federal tax credit to discount premium costs.

- In early December, health insurers in Minnesota expressed concern that people might not have coverage Jan. 1 because MNsure was struggling to send complete information to companies about enrollees.

- Governor Dayton has been very clear that the current state of the exchange is unacceptable.

http://www.twincities.com/politics/ci_2473704...
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#527 Dec 17, 2013
IrishMN wrote:
<quoted text>
Psssssst. Hey fake Black guy. Years ago on this forum I trademarked the phrase "dumber than a box of rocks".
Your mistake on the type of packaging not withstanding, you are not allowed to use the phrase that bears my trademark. Expect a stern letter to cease and desist from my team of attorneys.
Now ... where did I put my Obamaphone so I can call the attorneys?
You don't say so you really got a trademark on the quote "dumber than a box rocks huh???
how old are you anyway ? do you also have a trademark on old as the Rock of Ages hahaha.
BTW: what's is the LIE of today?

“I am always right.”

Former MN Taxpayer

#528 Dec 17, 2013
LIbEralS wrote:
Meanwhile, back here on the home front, MNsure is still trying to get its act together.
- MNsure call center callers who are put on hold are automatically disconnected after 60 minutes. "a state standard for state-run call centers."
- The website wasn't available Monday for people trying to fill out new applications - WITH a Dec 23rd deadline.
- About 1,000 MNsure users are being told they must redo their applications -- quickly -- in order to obtain federal tax credits to discount their health insurance costs next year.
- In November, some 30,000 MNsure applications had to be re-run to ensure people were being properly offered insurance through a public program or a federal tax credit to discount premium costs.
- In early December, health insurers in Minnesota expressed concern that people might not have coverage Jan. 1 because MNsure was struggling to send complete information to companies about enrollees.
- Governor Dayton has been very clear that the current state of the exchange is unacceptable.
http://www.twincities.com/politics/ci_2473704...
But...but...but...Gov GoogleyEyes said MNsure is just fine. Oh, no! Will Gov GoogleyEyes grab the closest bottle of vodka and hide under his desk again?

And what did I hear about the head of MNsure going on a 2 week vacation with the guy in charge of the MN Medicaid program?

This married woman goes and shacks up with some other govt bureaucrat while MNsure is crashing? I wonder what her husband is saying about her big time govt job now?

Liberals sure are strange people.
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

#530 Dec 17, 2013
Bye Bye April Todd-Malmlov

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

#534 Dec 23, 2013
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text> Oh here we go again with the gay bashers blaming Obama for hating what another crock of crap,Obama and the Dems have been the one who advocate for Gay cause's including marriage,equality and spouses benefits,etc.
Do you ever read the nonsense that paste and copy?
Apparently YOU didn't actually look at the crap that is being turned out in an attempt to attract Obamacare reristrations. They bring new meaning to bad taste.
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

#536 Dec 23, 2013
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut up clown Obamacare is doing just fine and will do much better you should now put your effort in getting your own relatives insured because you can't afford to pay for their healthcare
because haters like you are just selfish if it wasn't for Ramsey county and Medicaid you're probably would be dead so stop playing judge and jury about something that you don't have any real say about,you have obstructed President Obama for five years and you have lost and when you're dead the ACA will be here saving lives. BTW! Go to Hell !
Were Moving Forward ! can you dig that loser.
NOBODY will be able to afford Obamacare soon - except the ones that don't have to pay for it.
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

#538 Dec 23, 2013
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text> Haaha you sound like you're crying the truth hurts much don't it loser.
ACA was design so that everyone can afford it and that they be covered you must have never had a private insurance policy in your whole rotten jealous life huh loser? insurance goes up every year for everyone long before President Obama was even born loser so get gripe on yourself because this country will be moving forward long after you and irish are just some dead bagger/liars.
MORE DESPEATE Obama:

Obama Has His Staff Sign Him Up Through DC Health Care Exchange

HONOLULU (AP)— In an entirely symbolic gesture, President Barack Obama has signed up for health insurance through the new exchanges created by his health care overhaul.

The White House says Obama signed up through the Washington, D.C., marketplace over the weekend. Because he signed up in private, without reporters present, it was unclear whether Obama encountered any of the website glitches that millions of other Americans have experienced.
The White House said Obama selected a plan at the less-expensive “bronze” level.

“Although Obama was involved in selecting a plan, he didn’t sign up himself. The president’s staff did that for him, going in person to the D.C. exchange over the weekend, the White House official said,” according to the Washington Post.

Obama will continue receiving health care through the military. But when he signed the Affordable Care Act into law in 2010, the White House pledged Obama would personally participate. The White House says he enrolled to show support for the marketplaces.

Since: Jul 10

Minneapolis, MN

#546 Jan 2, 2014
By the way. The name of obamacare has fallen into disfavour with the demoncrats.
http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/DC-Decoder/Decod... Instead, the administration appears to again prefer “Affordable Care Act”(ACA), which reflects the law’s full name,“Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act.” That’s how Mr. Obama has been referring to it in public. Democratic Party talking points now emphasize the “Affordable Care Act” phrase.
And the term 'obamacare' is now considered to supposedly be a 'racist' term. Even though obama had originally called it that way when he first conceived of it.
http://dailycaller.com/2013/12/08/msnbc-host-... MSNBC host Melissa Harris-Perry suggested the term “Obamacare” and the N-word are interchangeable, claiming both were “conceived by a group of wealthy white men who needed to ... render [a black man] inferior and unequal and diminish his accomplishments.”

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#556 Jan 8, 2014
IrishMN wrote:
<quoted text>
Obamacare is a wonderful example of government that is out of control. Obamacare totally f---cked up the health care for tens of millions of middle class working families.
The ONLY solution to such a problem as Obamacare’s massive screw-ups would be to implement a total takeover of the health care industry. Make all insurance company employees government employees (like the State of MN did with private sector childcare workers).
Problem solved. A large segment of the private sector is now part of the public sector. Everyone – except the ruling class – will have the same basic crappy health care. And government now controls the most important aspect of your life. They own your ass when it comes to medical care to keep you alive.
What do you think will happen to the voices of those that think the government should be limited to the duties expressly stated in the US Constitution?
“Oh, my. You need an operation to save your life? Well, just sit down and be patient. We will get to you shortly.”
No death panels here. Nope, not at all.
You should run for Congress liar.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#557 Jan 8, 2014
The sky is falling brought to us by same regular fear mongers their daily dose of lies.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

#558 Jan 8, 2014
LIbEralS wrote:
<quoted text>
Obamacare may have promised health insurance for the masses. But on its first day, it’s left more Americans without coverage than BEFORE the law was PASSED.
Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2014/01/01/its-officia...
It is so typical of people like redeemer to accuse any and every one who does not like Obama of being a liar, a racist, a chicken little, etc.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#560 Jan 8, 2014
cantmakeitup wrote:
<quoted text>
It is so typical of people like redeemer to accuse any and every one who does not like Obama of being a liar, a racist, a chicken little, etc.
You liars are liars and you can like hate or like who you too but don't be telling lies that we know that is true and what do you the same crew that's crying everyday that the sky is falling?
answer chicken little hahaha and I never call you or your sorry as ilk racist because you have no power or anything to enforce your hate you're just a jealous piece of trash that time has pass you by and you're also a fool in my personal opinion loser.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#561 Jan 8, 2014
IrishMN wrote:
<quoted text>
Obamacare is a wonderful example of government that is out of control. Obamacare totally f---cked up the health care for tens of millions of middle class working families.
The ONLY solution to such a problem as Obamacare’s massive screw-ups would be to implement a total takeover of the health care industry. Make all insurance company employees government employees (like the State of MN did with private sector childcare workers).
Problem solved. A large segment of the private sector is now part of the public sector. Everyone – except the ruling class – will have the same basic crappy health care. And government now controls the most important aspect of your life. They own your ass when it comes to medical care to keep you alive.
What do you think will happen to the voices of those that think the government should be limited to the duties expressly stated in the US Constitution?
“Oh, my. You need an operation to save your life? Well, just sit down and be patient. We will get to you shortly.”
No death panels here. Nope, not at all.
Frank you're a BUM! plan and simple.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What is your opinion on Greta Van Sustern and h... 1 hr Space ace 2
How many of us since the Pioneer Press days sti... 1 hr DSM Local 11
Dont watch the oscars 3 hr Space ace 21
It started praying 3 hr Space ace 3
Keith ellison communist scum qualifications 5 hr Space ace 8
What does " bigly" mean 8 hr LIbEralS 11
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 8 hr Rshermr 36,584

Minneapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance