Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

HealthCare.gov Users Warn of Security Risk, Breach of Privacy - WE TOLD YOU THIS WOULD HAPPEN

Justin Hadley logged on to HealthCare.gov to evaluate his insurance options after his health plan was canceled. What he discovered was an apparent security flaw that disclosed eligibility letters addressed to individuals from another state.

“I was in complete shock,” said Hadley, who contacted Heritage after becoming alarmed at the breach of privacy.

Hadley, a North Carolina father, buys his insurance on the individual market. His insurance company, Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina, directed him to HealthCare.gov in a cancellation letter he received in September.

After multiple attempts to access the problem-plagued website, Hadley finally made it past the registration page Thursday. That’s when he was greeted with downloadable letters about eligibility — for two people in South Carolina.

Screen shot & full story: http://blog.heritage.org/2013/11/02/exclusive...

Last week, the Associated Press disclosed a government memo revealing the “high” security risk for HealthCare.gov . Those concerns surfaced at Wednesday’s hearing with HHS Secretary Kathleen Sebelius, who claimed the system was secure.

HHS spokeswoman Joanne Peters told the AP,“When consumers fill out their online … applications, they can trust that the information they’re providing is protected by stringent security standards and that the technology underlying the application process has been tested and is secure.”
PURE BS
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

roadrunner wrote:
<quoted text>You baggers are still trying too scare people ha ha the ACA is here to stay and the Heritage org is a bagger con org.anyway
loser.
Don't count on it. The ONLY people happy about the ACA are those getting it free...
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

roadrunner wrote:
<quoted text>You should actually visit and read the ACA plan before you starting writing nonsense idiot and compare prices most unemployed people like yourself will qualify for Medicaid or Medicare most workers still will have their employers plans but mostly everyone else will pay insurance premiums starting with less then 50.00 -100 a month.
Glad to hear you have actually read the Affordable Care Act! You are way ahead of most Democraps in Congress. So, are you the expert? How many pages in the bill - including all of after-the-fact changes that the great one has added?
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

roadrunner wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you?
No, but I have seen some of the results from the implimentation of the bill. NOT a pretty picture!

“I am always right.”

Since: Oct 09

Former MN Taxpayer

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

roadrunner wrote:
<quoted text>So what? so is mail delivery,the insurance offices,my employer and most other business's what point bagger?tghe fire dept and the police dept. our open wacko bagger congress is shut down for the weekend too fool.
Yikes! A real Obamabot. Watch out if you disagree with this true believer. He will turn you into the IRS for bad mouthing Obamacare.

After all, it is his mission in this world to be charitable with other people's money.
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

roadrunner wrote:
<quoted text>So what? so is mail delivery,the insurance offices,my employer and most other business's what point bagger?tghe fire dept and the police dept. our open wacko bagger congress is shut down for the weekend too fool.
Oh Great One - the difference is the REASON why the site is not available. Not business as usual. Well, except I guess the case could be made that for the OBAMA administration this is business as usual...
LIbEralS

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2013

Judged:

Loyal Obama Supporters, Canceled by Obamacare:
The couple — Lee, 60, and JoEllen, 59 — have been paying $550 a month for their health coverage — a plan that offers solid coverage, NOT one of the skimpy plans Obama has criticized. But recently, Kaiser informed them the plan would be canceled.
TOO BAD Obamabot because NOW you're going to PAY - nearly $1,300 for the two of them (more than $15,000 a year).
And for that higher amount, what will you get? A higher deductible ($4,500), a higher out-of-pocket maximum ($6,350), higher hospital costs (40 percent of the cost) and possibly higher costs for doctor visits and drugs.
Their solution? MAKE LESS MONEY!
http://www.propublica.org/article/loyal-obama...
LIbEralS

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Judged:

Obamacare isn’t about health care. It’s about bankrupting the middle class and addicting it to government dependency. It’s about redistributing wealth from the middle class and small business to Obama’s voters (the poor and unions). Its goal is to wipe out the last vestiges of middle class America, creating a two-class society: the super rich and the poor (both beholden to Obama).

http://www.theblaze.com/contributions/what-ob...

“I am always right.”

Former MN Taxpayer

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Judged:

LIbEralS wrote:
Obamacare isn’t about health care. It’s about bankrupting the middle class and addicting it to government dependency. It’s about redistributing wealth from the middle class and small business to Obama’s voters (the poor and unions). Its goal is to wipe out the last vestiges of middle class America, creating a two-class society: the super rich and the poor (both beholden to Obama).
http://www.theblaze.com/contributions/what-ob...
100% correct. If this was about providing the best policy for the best price, you would not have 60 yr old men and women being forced to buy maternity coverage as a part of their insurance policy.

Obamacare is a Ponzi scheme. If a non-government entity had done this, they would be prosecuted and put in prison.

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Judged:

IrishMN wrote:
<quoted text>
100% correct. If this was about providing the best policy for the best price, you would not have 60 yr old men and women being forced to buy maternity coverage as a part of their insurance policy.
Obamacare is a Ponzi scheme. If a non-government entity had done this, they would be prosecuted and put in prison.
It was also sold as a way to reduce health care costs. That too was a bald face lie. This has and will do nothing to address the fact that an aspirin or band aid costs $15.00 at most hospitals and something as routine as an MRI can run in to the tens of thousands of dollars. I realize it costs a lot to run a hospital, but come on. And in the meantime, a so called non-profit like UHG is paying it's upper level employees tens of millions of dollars in salary and bonuses? Something stinks here.
LIbEralS

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Judged:

MEDICAID FOR AL-QAEDA? OBAMAcare FLAW Allows Anyone on Earth to Fraudulently Enroll Through Healthcare.gov

http://pjmedia.com/blog/medicaid-for-al-qaeda...

“I am always right.”

Former MN Taxpayer

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Judged:

LIbEralS wrote:
MEDICAID FOR AL-QAEDA? OBAMAcare FLAW Allows Anyone on Earth to Fraudulently Enroll Through Healthcare.gov
http://pjmedia.com/blog/medicaid-for-al-qaeda...
So that's where the 17 people who signed up for Obamacare so far have come from. Thanks.
LIbEralS

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Judged:

This one could probably be called Obama's war on black people:

Public college cites high cost of Obamacare in canceling students' health plans.

Bowie State is among the oldest, and most elite historically black colleges in the nation. Student health insurance costs will rise from $50 to $900 per semester. YET the White House says it has a bias in favor of historically black colleges and universities.

Obamacare's new regulations would force the cost of the the insurance to rise from $50 to $900 a semester.

Officials at one one of the nation's oldest and most elite historically black colleges are citing the Affordable Care Act (ACA) as the reason they have cancelled a school-wide affordable health care plan they had offered students.

The official website for Bowie State, a Maryland public school less than an hour's drive from Washington D.C., explains that Obamacare's new regulations would force the cost of the insurance to rise from $50 to $900 a semester.
- See more at: http://campusreform.org/...
Ernie

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Judged:

LIbEralS wrote:
This one could probably be called Obama's war on black people:
Public college cites high cost of Obamacare in canceling students' health plans.
Bowie State is among the oldest, and most elite historically black colleges in the nation. Student health insurance costs will rise from $50 to $900 per semester. YET the White House says it has a bias in favor of historically black colleges and universities.
Obamacare's new regulations would force the cost of the the insurance to rise from $50 to $900 a semester.
Officials at one one of the nation's oldest and most elite historically black colleges are citing the Affordable Care Act (ACA) as the reason they have cancelled a school-wide affordable health care plan they had offered students.
The official website for Bowie State, a Maryland public school less than an hour's drive from Washington D.C., explains that Obamacare's new regulations would force the cost of the insurance to rise from $50 to $900 a semester.
- See more at: http://campusreform.org/...
The sky is always falling with you baggers Boo Boo fear is the only friend that you have be afraid be really afraid parnoid much
The ACA will not fail and we will take back the House in 2014 so can scream wolf until you baggers all turn blue in the face.
Ernie

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Judged:

IrishMN wrote:
<quoted text>
So that's where the 17 people who signed up for Obamacare so far have come from. Thanks.
Thats another one of many of your LIES and we all know so STFU you're not even funny gal your just dumb and silly as usual.
Rattler

Fountain Hills, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Judged:

Once infected with dependence bug, you are hooked on it forever, and will fight to your last breath to keep your percieved freebies.
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

Judged:

This is what happens when you don't fall in lock step with the left...

D.C. insurance commissioner fired a day after questioning Obamacare fix

A day after he questioned President Obama’s decision to unwind a major tenet of the health-care law and said the nation’s capital might not go along, D.C. insurance commissioner William P. White was fired.

White was called into a meeting Friday afternoon with one of Mayor Vincent C. Gray’s (D) top deputies and told that the mayor “wants to go in a different direction,” White told The Washington Post on Saturday.
LIbEralS

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Judged:

Obama's ACA JOKE-OF-THE-DAY: Woman Hailed by President as Obamacare Success Story Now Can't Afford Obamacare.

The CNN report quotes President Obama as saying, "I recently received a letter from a woman named Jessica Sanford in Washington state. And here's what she wrote, I am a single mom, no child support, self-employed. and I haven't had insurance for 15 years because it's too expensive. I was crying the other day when I signed up, so much stress lifted."

"But days, just really three days after she was mentioned by the president, Jessica Sanford started having problems, she was receiving letters from the Washington state health exchange," reports CNN. "The first letter telling her that tax credit was reduced, therefore, increasing the cost of her health care plan and the, take a look at this, then she received a letter just last week telling her that her tax credit had been taken away all together. Show you another document here, showing what the tax credit worked out to be... zero dollars according to this document that was provided to us by Jessica Sanford. She describes all of this as a roller coaster ride. Now she says she can't afford insurance in Washington state because of the new developments."

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/woman-hai...

THANKS OBAMA
LIbEralS

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

Judged:

"cosmic incompetence"

CHARLES KRAUTHAMMER: To quote the president, I'm not stupid enough to not react when I hear the president of the United States say, as we just heard him say, I was not informed directly that the website would -- now what in God's sake does that mean, indirectly? The historian Bea Kristol was once asked if she read a certain book and she said,'yes, but not personally.' So what does it mean, he was indirectly told? How was he told? What did he hear?

Look, what we're having here is this sort of a Clintonian way for him to protect himself in case there is a memo that comes out in which he was informed by another person. But what's happening here is the unraveling of the cover up. This is not a cover up of corrupt misconduct, it's a cover up of cosmic incompetence of the fact that they began to be told in March and nobody acted and nobody said. So, we now know the secretary of HHS knew, high officials in the White House knew way back in December and then pretended in a hearing two weeks later to Congress, it's all working well.
Dutch

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

Judged:

LIbEralS wrote:
"cosmic incompetence"
CHARLES KRAUTHAMMER: To quote the president, I'm not stupid enough to not react when I hear the president of the United States say, as we just heard him say, I was not informed directly that the website would -- now what in God's sake does that mean, indirectly? The historian Bea Kristol was once asked if she read a certain book and she said,'yes, but not personally.' So what does it mean, he was indirectly told? How was he told? What did he hear?
Look, what we're having here is this sort of a Clintonian way for him to protect himself in case there is a memo that comes out in which he was informed by another person. But what's happening here is the unraveling of the cover up. This is not a cover up of corrupt misconduct, it's a cover up of cosmic incompetence of the fact that they began to be told in March and nobody acted and nobody said. So, we now know the secretary of HHS knew, high officials in the White House knew way back in December and then pretended in a hearing two weeks later to Congress, it's all working well.
Poor Chas. haven't walked for decades but he's got all of the answers for everyone else healthcare and I wish him well but the other people deserve as good of healthcare that he and Cheney
has, also you will fail and we will win hater.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

22 Users are viewing the Minneapolis Forum right now

Search the Minneapolis Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
executive order, bypassing Congress entirely 16 min goose 9
Michele Bachmann 2016 first woman President ( Y... 41 min Space ace 19
Militants order female genital mutilation in Iraq 46 min Space ace 8
police shooting pitbulls 50 min cantmakeitup 10
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 55 min SpaceBlues 32,012
Can't manage the gov & NOT honest or trustworthy (Nov '13) 1 hr Bellweather 200
Ponders release picture of their newborn girl 1 hr Space ace 2
•••
•••