Consistent

Atlanta, GA

#1 Jul 15, 2013
Javier Sanchez, Michele Bachmann Aide, Arrested In Connection With Thefts At Rayburn House Office Building

Javier Sanchez, an aide to Rep. Michele Bachmann (R-Minn.), was arrested on July 11th in connection with thefts at the Rayburn House Office Building.

Fox News' Chad Pergram tweeted the news of Sanchez's arrest on Monday night:

Pergram followed up this tweet with another explaining that Sanchez was charged with "Theft II."

John R. Parkinson of ABC News confirmed both the arrest and the Theft II charge, as did Jonathan Easley of The Hill.

Bachmann, Sanchez's boss, announced in May that she would be retiring from Congress in 2014. She explained in a YouTube video announcing the decision that "the law limits anyone from serving as president of the United States for more than eight years, and in my opinion, well, eight years is also long enough for an individual to serve as a representative for a specific Congressional district."

The Minnesota congresswoman also said in the video that the decision "was not impacted in any way" by the ongoing ethics investigation of alleged misconduct in her 2012 presidential campaign.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 8 hr harmonious 33,096
Hillary clinton "businesses dont create jobs" 10 hr Liberal 20
Marcus, grow some balls... 13 hr God 1
America Deserves Hillary Clinton 16 hr Ebola Hussane Obama 1
The Liberal Ebola Nurse 16 hr Ebola Hussane Obama 1
Why Help The Africans? 16 hr Ebola Hussane Obama 1
Ebola Health Care Workers Are Pathetic 17 hr Ebola Hussane Obama 1
Minneapolis Dating
Find my Match

Minneapolis People Search