Grantsburg, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

King Barry Soetoro's Handlers will use thier Puppet and his Royal Pen to circumvent the will of the people and undermine the Basis of our Constitutional Republic.

The "Retards that Run the Senate" will force through law at the last minute when nobody is watching (Obamacare, Dodd-Frank, etc) with only Partisan support. Most the shaat these idiots do NEVER has the support of the 1/2 of Americans that are represented by the "other side".

The Republicans are falling all over themselves in the House to figure out how to give away Free Shaat to buy the Retards on the Collectivist Left that seek shiny baubles on the Demokrat Plantations to keep the Sheeple content.

A pox on ALL the Houses!

Let this sucker collapse, suffer the pain, and let the greatest Social Document ever created, The US Constitution, become the ONLY Law again.

Yes the Demokrat Defectives have manipulated to make Amerika, a Country RULED by MAN......But, America has not gone anywhere, and the People will take it back and allow the Law to rule us once again, not the Greedy Official Victims that seek the "Guarantee of Happiness" vs the "Pursuit of Happiness", for their Plantation Dwellers.
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

You can lead the collapse, with your free shaat.....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Minneapolis Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Minneapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••