Comments
1 - 13 of 13 Comments Last updated Dec 14, 2012
Load of Crap

Saint Paul, MN

#1 Dec 13, 2012
CIA 'tortured and sodomised' terror suspect, human rights court rules

Source: Guardian

CIA 'tortured and sodomised' terror suspect, human rights court rules

Landmark European court of human rights judgment says CIA tortured wrongly detained German citizen

Richard Norton-Taylor
The Guardian, Thursday 13 December 2012 13.54 EST

CIA agents tortured a German citizen, sodomising, shackling, and beating him, as Macedonian state police looked on, the European court of human rights said in a historic judgment released on Thursday.

In a unanimous ruling, it also found Macedonia guilty of torturing, abusing, and secretly imprisoning Khaled el-Masri, a German of Lebanese origin allegedly linked to terrorist organisations.

Masri was seized in Macedonia in December 2003 and handed over to a CIA "rendition team" at Skopje airport and secretly flown to Afghanistan.

It is the first time the court has described CIA treatment meted out to terror suspects as torture.

Read more: http://www.guardian.co.uk/law/2012/dec/13/cia...

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#2 Dec 13, 2012
And your point is what? The CIA should go to their room without supper? What? While not wanting to be charged with diversion or deflection, but you really thing the Mussad or other intelligence agencies don't do the same? Tough world out there and a lot of bad people!!
Load of Crap

Saint Paul, MN

#4 Dec 13, 2012
Mention sodomy and you just KNOW that Crassus will be right there.
Load of Crap

Saint Paul, MN

#5 Dec 13, 2012
Niether of the Above wrote:
And your point is what? The CIA should go to their room without supper? What? While not wanting to be charged with diversion or deflection, but you really thing the Mussad or other intelligence agencies don't do the same? Tough world out there and a lot of bad people!!
The point is that the CIA under direction of George Bush violated international law and should be prosecuted and jailed for that violation.
Load of Crap

Saint Paul, MN

#7 Dec 13, 2012

I have NEVER seen a gayer person than Crassus.
Load of Crap

Saint Paul, MN

#9 Dec 13, 2012
I'm saying it in post number 9:

I have NEVER seen a gayer person than Crassus.

Location hidden

#10 Dec 13, 2012
Load of Crap wrote:
<quoted text>
The point is that the CIA under direction of George Bush violated international law and should be prosecuted and jailed for that violation.
International Law! Is that like the United Nations Sanctions? Please, only under this and the Carter Administration has International Law even been mentioned. You think Mr. Obama will have the Attorney General of the US arrest the former President and turn him over to some International Court? Don't think so idealist , don't think so. Gawd the Bush haters just don't go away, so obsessed with it! Maybe those who fought in Nam should go after LBJ and his ass-hole cabinet or Jane Fonda for treason. Grow up Load of Crap.
Load of Crap

Saint Paul, MN

#11 Dec 13, 2012
So the US is above International law?
goose

Chicago, IL

#13 Dec 13, 2012
I think this story IS a load of crap!

Location hidden

#15 Dec 14, 2012
Load of Crap wrote:
So the US is above International law?
What is International Law??? Who enforces International laws? Who makes International Laws?? The UN??? Please!! I have a topix law, NO one who voted for Obama can spend more than 2 minutes on topix for the rest of their lives!! Created a topix law,,, who enforces it????
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#16 Dec 14, 2012
No character no class= Misspelled neither & crass....
CRASSUS

Green Bay, WI

#17 Dec 14, 2012
Muslims enjoy getting sodomised. A lot of times they mess up on purpose just so someone will do it to them.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#18 Dec 14, 2012
Personal experience OBVIOUSLY...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 1 hr Brian_G 32,475
Henry Kissinger "assembly of a new world order" 4 hr Space ace 1
Obama: "no strategy" on Isis. 4 hr Space ace 3
Drop one word....add one word game 5 hr _Zoey_ 84
Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 9 hr Advertisment 26,226
Minneapolis: A Hotbed For Radical Islam 11 hr Einer Joe Hansen ... 63
Cambridge Mace's Lane Middle School Teacher on ... 11 hr cantmakeitup 17
•••
•••
•••

Minneapolis Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Minneapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE