Trial of Outlaws biker gang president from Wisconsin, 4 others nears end

Full story: TwinCities.com

The federal racketeering trial of the national president of the Outlaws motorcycle gang and four others is winding down in Richmond.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 11 of11
Biker

Hastings, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2010

Judged:

Wow, not a single comment. There would have been hundreds by now if the defendants were black.
trolls

Fairport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2010

Biker wrote:
Wow, not a single comment. There would have been hundreds by now if the defendants were black.
racist

Since: Jun 09

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2010

Judged:

Biker wrote:
Once again folks, the first one to bring race into the conversation is the one calling everyone else a racist. Email me your address. I'll send a check to get that chip on your shoulder removed.

Since: Jun 10

The Thunder Mansion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2010

Judged:

Prosecutors say Jack Rosga of Milwaukee leads a motorcycle gang responsible for a series of violent crimes, mostly aimed at gaining an advantage over the rival Hells Angels.

An advantage over what? Really, someone enlighten me as to what exactly a motorcycle gang does.
What are u talking about

Burnsville, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2010

bobxray wrote:
Prosecutors say Jack Rosga of Milwaukee leads a motorcycle gang responsible for a series of violent crimes, mostly aimed at gaining an advantage over the rival Hells Angels.
An advantage over what? Really, someone enlighten me as to what exactly a motorcycle gang does.
distribute drugs mostly.
distribute stolen merchandise.
Anything you can make money doing without paying taxes thats it.

Since: Jun 08

Apple Valley, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2010

Judged:

bobxray wrote:
If you are really this naive, I suggest you remain in your gated community for perpetuity.
streetlights

Eden Prairie, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2010

Judged:

bobxray wrote:
If you don't know, believe me, you don't wanna know. Love, old biker

Since: Jun 10

The Thunder Mansion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2010

Judged:

kecker wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are really this naive, I suggest you remain in your gated community for perpetuity.
Actually, I was trying to find out if anyone actually thought that motorcycle gangs served any purpose other than for a bunch of small-dinked middle-aged men to hang out and act tough, knowing that the only reason they are of any relevance is due to the volume of their "club". They give normal riders a bad name.
Sweeny

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2010

I'm going to start my own Sons of Anarchy club. Anyone want to join? Hahaha I'm such a loser.
Seeker

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2010

white racist wrote:
oh! wait! I just found out all this criminals are white criminals, there also terorrists. they have a history of planting a bomb that killed a young kid that picked up the bomb package in milwaukee.
Pure racist drivel.
Slim

Broomfield, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2010

bobxray wrote:
They usually act as cowards, hiding behind a beard and some lame tattoos. They give law-abiding bikers a bad name. That's about all they do.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 11 of11
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

27 Users are viewing the Minneapolis Forum right now

Search the Minneapolis Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
The truth about arab aggression against israel 11 min Space ace 5
Lebron james back in cleveland 15 min Space ace 5
Obama demands 3.7 billion dollars for border cr... 35 min LIbEralS 38
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 39 min ritedownthemiddle 31,793
Can't manage the gov & NOT honest or trustworthy (Nov '13) 1 hr cantmakeitup 187
Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 1 hr BCB 26,170
Read your Quran 1 hr Gen DeShawn Pedro Patton 8
•••
•••
•••
•••

Minneapolis Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Minneapolis People Search