Trial of Outlaws biker gang president...

Trial of Outlaws biker gang president from Wisconsin, 4 others nears end

There are 11 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Dec 14, 2010, titled Trial of Outlaws biker gang president from Wisconsin, 4 others nears end. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

The federal racketeering trial of the national president of the Outlaws motorcycle gang and four others is winding down in Richmond.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

Biker

Minneapolis, MN

#1 Dec 14, 2010
Wow, not a single comment. There would have been hundreds by now if the defendants were black.
trolls

Farmington, MN

#2 Dec 14, 2010
Biker wrote:
Wow, not a single comment. There would have been hundreds by now if the defendants were black.
racist

Since: Jun 09

Lincoln, NE

#3 Dec 14, 2010
Biker wrote:
Once again folks, the first one to bring race into the conversation is the one calling everyone else a racist. Email me your address. I'll send a check to get that chip on your shoulder removed.

Since: Jun 10

The Thunder Mansion

#4 Dec 14, 2010
Prosecutors say Jack Rosga of Milwaukee leads a motorcycle gang responsible for a series of violent crimes, mostly aimed at gaining an advantage over the rival Hells Angels.

An advantage over what? Really, someone enlighten me as to what exactly a motorcycle gang does.
What are u talking about

Burnsville, MN

#5 Dec 14, 2010
bobxray wrote:
Prosecutors say Jack Rosga of Milwaukee leads a motorcycle gang responsible for a series of violent crimes, mostly aimed at gaining an advantage over the rival Hells Angels.
An advantage over what? Really, someone enlighten me as to what exactly a motorcycle gang does.
distribute drugs mostly.
distribute stolen merchandise.
Anything you can make money doing without paying taxes thats it.

Since: Jun 08

Apple Valley, MN

#6 Dec 14, 2010
bobxray wrote:
If you are really this naive, I suggest you remain in your gated community for perpetuity.
streetlights

Eden Prairie, MN

#7 Dec 14, 2010
bobxray wrote:
If you don't know, believe me, you don't wanna know. Love, old biker

Since: Jun 10

The Thunder Mansion

#8 Dec 14, 2010
kecker wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are really this naive, I suggest you remain in your gated community for perpetuity.
Actually, I was trying to find out if anyone actually thought that motorcycle gangs served any purpose other than for a bunch of small-dinked middle-aged men to hang out and act tough, knowing that the only reason they are of any relevance is due to the volume of their "club". They give normal riders a bad name.
Sweeny

Saint Paul, MN

#9 Dec 14, 2010
I'm going to start my own Sons of Anarchy club. Anyone want to join? Hahaha I'm such a loser.
Seeker

Las Vegas, NV

#14 Dec 14, 2010
white racist wrote:
oh! wait! I just found out all this criminals are white criminals, there also terorrists. they have a history of planting a bomb that killed a young kid that picked up the bomb package in milwaukee.
Pure racist drivel.
Slim

Broomfield, CO

#15 Dec 14, 2010
bobxray wrote:
They usually act as cowards, hiding behind a beard and some lame tattoos. They give law-abiding bikers a bad name. That's about all they do.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I'm Voting for Trump 4 hr space ace 16
blasted drunk 5 hr space ace 4
America Ferrera Writes "Thank You" Letter to Do... 5 hr American Crassus 9
Be thankful on the 4th f July 5 hr American Crassus 4
South Carolina 5 hr TOASTER 11
As long as we're discussing flags, what about M... 6 hr American Crassus 22
A Very Sad Day 9 hr FOVR 15
More from around the web

Minneapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE