Remote-controlled orgasm machine to b...

Remote-controlled orgasm machine to be tested in Minneapolis

There are 3 comments on the City Pages story from Mar 10, 2014, titled Remote-controlled orgasm machine to be tested in Minneapolis. In it, City Pages reports that:

A remote-controlled orgasm machine developed by a North Carolina surgeon named Stuart Meloy will reportedly be tested later this year by Minneapolis-based Metronic.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at City Pages.

“I am always right.”

Since: Oct 09

Former MN Taxpayer

#1 Mar 10, 2014
This is a riot!

First City Pages says the machine will be tested in Minneapolis.

Now, they say that Medtronic has contacted them and is disavowing any involvement with this so-called scientific project.

One question ... what will Mayor Betsy Hodges do now?
Disraeli

Sedona, AZ

#2 Mar 10, 2014
Does this mean that the AWG, FBG, PIG can all use the same machine ,or will they order a gross of them

Since: Sep 11

Minneapolis, MN

#3 Mar 10, 2014
They'd probably be able to find a lot more volunteers if it weren't for that whole "cutting you open and attaching electrodes to your spine" thing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
bernie sanders is insane 18 min space ace 14
girls 56 min space ace 11
News Discontent sues Moorhead over drug ordinance (Jan '12) 1 hr Hillaryious 19
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 2 hr Earthling-1 35,431
the downfall 7 hr Inquiring Minds 4
new hampshire results Thu Tellitlikeitis 20
News Chelsea Clinton rallies the faithful in Twin Ci... Wed TOASTER 31
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Minneapolis Mortgages