The answer to 1984 is 1776

The answer to 1984 is 1776

Posted in the Minneapolis Forum

space ace

Minneapolis, MN

#1 Nov 15, 2012
In 2016 america has a chance to take our country back from the traitorous new world order which has been pushed through the democrat and republican parties. It's time we bring the two party dictatorship to it's knees by voting libertarian in 2016! America must rise up against the filthy puppets who are running our country into the ground while getting campaign donations from goldman sachs! BOTH PARTIES! Stop the influence of special interest and start to fight for the millions of americans unemployed,homeless,starving,d ying who need the support and principles that our founding fathers fought for in 1776. With texas trying to secede america must rethink our priorities by restoring our republic against mass tyranny. A totalitarian government will be defeated overnight while a superior and brute force of freedom will rain over america. Libartarians are on the rise and the two party dictatorship is on the run. THE ANSWER TO 1984 IS 1776!!!!!!!

“Haven't been free since 1776”

Since: Nov 12

International Falls, MN

#2 Nov 15, 2012
Write in Rand Paul 2016
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#3 Nov 15, 2012
Write in Dr Dust ??? Why not vote for Mickey ???
space ace

Minneapolis, MN

#6 Nov 15, 2012
Racist Ron Paul wrote:
This is funny!
You know what else is funny???? OBAMAPHONE!!!!!!!!!! Or what about this: "those weapons of mass destruction have got to be somewhere". Or maybe "you didn't build that". Keep supporting the two party dictatorship moron.
space ace

Minneapolis, MN

#7 Nov 15, 2012
1776 Defender wrote:
Write in Rand Paul 2016
I will campaign my ass off for rand paul if he runs.

International Falls, MN

#8 Nov 15, 2012
space ace wrote:
<quoted text> I will campaign my ass off for rand paul if he runs.
As will I, I'm dissapointed in ,myself for not being active for Ron Paul 2012
space ace

Minneapolis, MN

#10 Nov 15, 2012
1776 Defender wrote:
<quoted text>
As will I, I'm dissapointed in ,myself for not being active for Ron Paul 2012
We need a head start. We have the young vote in the bag. We just need to reach across the demographics and get more people on our side. Given the fact that gary johnson pulled 1% of the vote while being 6 times less popular than ron paul shows me we can kick some a$$ in 2016. When the next generation of voters come up, we will have the support of them overwhemingly.
Racist Ron Paul

Minneapolis, MN

#11 Nov 15, 2012
Yeah, maybe Paul can get 1% of the black vote.

International Falls, MN

#12 Nov 15, 2012
space ace wrote:
<quoted text>We need a head start. We have the young vote in the bag. We just need to reach across the demographics and get more people on our side. Given the fact that gary johnson pulled 1% of the vote while being 6 times less popular than ron paul shows me we can kick some a$$ in 2016. When the next generation of voters come up, we will have the support of them overwhemingly.
the Ron Paul Revolution is the last best hope for saving the GOP from oblivion

when polled directly against President Obama, Ron Paul ran neck-and-neck with an interesting demographic. In the heat of the campaign, a Feb. 28 Rasmussen poll showed him leading Mr. Obama, winning the independent vote, taking a significant part of the Democratic vote and losing a significant part of the Republican vote. He truly attracted voters across the political divide from both parties and from independents.

Read more: PAUL: Ron Paul Revolution: GOP’s last best hope - Washington Times http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2012/nov/...

--The establishment GOP is terrified of Ron Paul.... Ron Paul needs to gain the financial backing to make a true independent run with enough money to run ads toe to toe with the Establishment parties

International Falls, MN

#13 Nov 15, 2012
Racist Ron Paul wrote:
your comment make you sound as if you're a racist... Why do you hate african americans who vote for freedom. Aren't you ashamed of your parties past you vote a civil war to keep your property (slaves)
space ace

Minneapolis, MN

#14 Nov 15, 2012
Racist Ron Paul wrote:
Stop bringing up racial topics you smelly kkk member.
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#15 Nov 15, 2012
Poor nut c ase
space ace

Minneapolis, MN

#16 Nov 15, 2012
Amused Slew wrote:
Poor nut c ase
What's a nut c ase? Try nut case. 0/10.
1776 Defender

Ankeny, IA

#17 Jun 21, 2013
space ace wrote:
<quoted text>We need a head start. We have the young vote in the bag. We just need to reach across the demographics and get more people on our side. Given the fact that gary johnson pulled 1% of the vote while being 6 times less popular than ron paul shows me we can kick some a$$ in 2016. When the next generation of voters come up, we will have the support of them overwhemingly.
I've noticed that here in Ankeny, IA many of the younger republicans support Paul as have many republicans in college towns across the State (in the primaries).... What I have yet to see is the older vote these "Establishment Republicans" who would rather die than vote for liberty, We need to win the country side somehow, the cities are lost for the establishment republicans as is.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 25 min Into The Night 36,354
How many of us since the Pioneer Press days sti... 2 hr Waikiki ripoff 5
Mia khalifa 14 hr Space ace 3
CNN unreleased footage leak? 19 hr Space ace 1
David duke endorses keith ellison Wed Waikiki ripoff 2
President orange caveman Wed Waikiki ripoff 4
CIA coup against trump! Wed Waikiki ripoff 15

Minneapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Minneapolis Mortgages