Did Obama supporter vote 6 times in 2...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Jul 10

Minneapolis, MN

#22 Mar 22, 2014
Christingle Matthews wrote:
<quoted text>
Humanity needs to count it as a Blessing that the Gene Pool has not been degraded by the inclusion of the Spawn of Slew.
Damn! Slewsie's Momma and her Momma's Brother for what they inflicted on the world.
NO Parent would ever attack another Parent's Child. Slewsie see's all humanity as responsible for her miserable existence, she envies the children and holds them responsible for her Victimhood too.
Slewsie is one sick puppy who "Believes" that if she intersperses an occasional cut/paste of Collectivist Politics in with her violent abuses of strangers, she then has legitimacy as someone that is simply "Sharing her Views" on politics.
Slewsie is bullshaating nobody!
Slewsie is no different than the "Victims" in California, Arizona, Oklahoma, Colorado, Wisconsin, Texas, or Connecticut that committed the murders of Gods Children because they are Sociopaths. There is no "politics" in these Psychopaths, and there is no "politics" in Slewsie.
Topix needs to be more socially responsible and remove her from contact with Humanity via this site!
The troll also hates housewives. She assumes that all we do is sit around eating bon bons and watching soaps.
That would be part of a housewife's dream world. Along with the dreams of kids and hubby picking up after themselves. As well as all other chores like dishwashing, laundry, vaccuming, etc... all doing themselves. Or being done by the husband and offspring.
But this is the real world. And chores have to be done. Otherwise the home starts to look like those in those hoarder shows.

Minneapolis, MN

#26 Mar 22, 2014
Folks. As I said before about at least a year ago. How do you get Suzette from Sangelia? There is no way to do so.
Talk about being those who assume that it is possible, as being delusional.

Minneapolis, MN

#28 Mar 22, 2014
Someone is mistaken. My social pages has only my name on it. And that is Sangelia.
It is possible that there is a person who has that name and a nickname similar to my name here. But that person is not me.
So who ever thinks I'm this Suzette is delusional.
Trigger

Minneapolis, MN

#29 Mar 22, 2014
Hillary would say "what does it matter now"?

Obama would say "bumps in the road".

Minneapolis, MN

#30 Mar 23, 2014
Christingle Matthews wrote:
<quoted text>
Humanity needs to count it as a Blessing that the Gene Pool has not been degraded by the inclusion of the Spawn of Slew.
Damn! Slewsie's Momma and her Momma's Brother for what they inflicted on the world.
NO Parent would ever attack another Parent's Child. Slewsie see's all humanity as responsible for her miserable existence, she envies the children and holds them responsible for her Victimhood too.
Slewsie is one sick puppy who "Believes" that if she intersperses an occasional cut/paste of Collectivist Politics in with her violent abuses of strangers, she then has legitimacy as someone that is simply "Sharing her Views" on politics.
Slewsie is bullshaating nobody!
Slewsie is no different than the "Victims" in California, Arizona, Oklahoma, Colorado, Wisconsin, Texas, or Connecticut that committed the murders of Gods Children because they are Sociopaths. There is no "politics" in these Psychopaths, and there is no "politics" in Slewsie.
Topix needs to be more socially responsible and remove her from contact with Humanity via this site!
Thing is, that troll forgets one thing.
This person the troll has me mixed up with, That person known as Suzette is single. I'm married.
Bushwhacker

Ashburn, VA

#31 Mar 24, 2014
Sangelia wrote:
Someone is mistaken. My social pages has only my name on it. And that is Sangelia.
It is possible that there is a person who has that name and a nickname similar to my name here. But that person is not me.
So who ever thinks I'm this Suzette is delusional.
You clearly used a photoshopped picture of that person as your moniker. It is you.
LIbEralS

Minneapolis, MN

#32 Jun 5, 2014
He voted in Anoka County and Texas, then bragged on Facebook

http://www.twincities.com/crime/ci_25897684/h...

Move along folks, nothing to see here. No sir, no laws broken or elections stolen. By the way, if you want to attend the upcoming climate change meetings, you will need a picture id.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Minneapolis Anti Trump Hotline 52 min Cat Man 46
What the healthcare bill needs 1 hr Space ace 4
Gays ruining sunday 2 hr Let her rip 5
Democrats lose once again 2 hr Reform 15
What If Blacks Left America 16 hr silly rabbit 7
Homeless are bums 17 hr Davycrockett 5
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) Sat Patriot AKA Bozo 36,942

Minneapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Minneapolis Mortgages