Green Bay, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Of course she did! How else do you thing That Jigger got elected? His stupid affirmative action brain?

"The Obama/Biden lawn sign remains proudly planted in front of Melowese Richardson's Cincinnati home, three months after the presidential election.

It seems that President Obama has an especially ardent supporter in the veteran Ohio poll worker.

Richardson told a local television station this month that she voted twice for Obama last November. She cast an absentee ballot and then voted at the polls as well.

"Yes, I voted twice," Richardson told WCPO-TV. "I, after registering thousands of people, certainly wanted my vote to count, so I voted. I voted at the polls."

Authorities also are investigating if she voted in the names of four other people, too, for a total of six votes in the 2012 presidential election.

"I'll fight it for Mr. Obama and for Mr. Obama's right to sit as president of the United States," Richardson vowed when asked about the voter fraud investigation that is now under way.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/02/19/oh...
Mean Gene

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Why isn't this bee-itch in jail? How many more illegal votes did Obama get?
goose

Lombard, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Surprised? It is the Chicago way.
Bushwhacked

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Surprised you're spouting allegations as fact, but it is in Faux Snooze, the non-American press, right ??? Funny, you're crying about a few votes, guess you missed the count.

Of course, when it was bushwhacker, you won... so it was right ?
Mean Gene

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Bushwhacked wrote:
Surprised you're spouting allegations as fact, but it is in Faux Snooze, the non-American press, right ??? Funny, you're crying about a few votes, guess you missed the count.
You were babbling about law and order on another thread, now you are dismissing an admitted felony. You are not only the village idiot, but a bold-faced hypocrite! "Faux Snooze" that's original.
Bushwhacked

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Authorities are investigating...

See, in America we have to convict folks...

Bushwhacked

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Obama won by 59.5 million to 57.1 million votes... You're WASTING your life trying to prove the majority DIDN'T elect Obama ???

Teabagged too OFTEN, troll !!!! LMAOROTFU~!
Mean Gene

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Bushwhacked wrote:
Authorities are investigating...
See, in America we have to convict folks...
Did you even read the article? The woman admitted on WCPO-TV in Ohio that she voted more than once in the presidential election. No Faux News, no investigating, just more babbling from the village idiot!
digger

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Bushwhacked wrote:
It's not just on FOX News, it's on news websites all over the internet. If you think that this isn't very common, you don't have a CLUE.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Obama won by 59.5 million to 57.1 million votes... You're WASTING your life trying to prove the majority DIDN'T elect Obama ???

If you "think" the win didn't cover fraud on both sides, I can't help you. Ps- We have a legal system, provide sufficient proof, putz...
digger

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Bushwhacker wrote:
If you "think" the win didn't cover fraud on both sides, I can't help you. Ps- We have a legal system, provide sufficient proof, putz...
NONSENSE....

Many people, like HUNDREDS, have been busted, in Minnesota over the past few years, yet NONE have been convicted of a FELONY or served any serious time in JAIL.

You are an American HATER, who spits and pisses on the graves of EVERY American Veteran who has EVER defended and/or given his/her life for this country.

Voter FRAUD is NEVER "justified".
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Looks like you have no proof, putz.. Oh yeah, GFY !!! Funny, your noise is always unproven. Nice rant, but probably time to untwist your panties...
Bushwhacked

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Bushwhacker wrote:
Looks like you have no proof, putz.. Oh yeah, GFY !!! Funny, your noise is always unproven. Nice rant, but probably time to untwist your panties...
Yeppers Slewsie. A confession is not proof. You are the best at making other people's head spin.
digger

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Bushwhacker wrote:
No, you are the one wearing the panties, and using tampons TOO.
You probably have all of the tramp tats, all kinds of piercings as well...

Maybe you should think about what a WASTE of life that your life truly is, before it's too late, because you surely don't offer ANY kind of "wisdom" HERE.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

You're the "guy" who wrote what you'd do as a mommy ! Sorry pal, you're a bYtch.
Christingle Matthews

Grantsburg, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Bushwhacker wrote:
Humanity needs to count it as a Blessing that the Gene Pool has not been degraded by the inclusion of the Spawn of Slew.

Damn! Slewsie's Momma and her Momma's Brother for what they inflicted on the world.

NO Parent would ever attack another Parent's Child. Slewsie see's all humanity as responsible for her miserable existence, she envies the children and holds them responsible for her Victimhood too.

Slewsie is one sick puppy who "Believes" that if she intersperses an occasional cut/paste of Collectivist Politics in with her violent abuses of strangers, she then has legitimacy as someone that is simply "Sharing her Views" on politics.

Slewsie is bullshaating nobody!

Slewsie is no different than the "Victims" in California, Arizona, Oklahoma, Colorado, Wisconsin, Texas, or Connecticut that committed the murders of Gods Children because they are Sociopaths. There is no "politics" in these Psychopaths, and there is no "politics" in Slewsie.

Topix needs to be more socially responsible and remove her from contact with Humanity via this site!
DSM Loco

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

More spam from the drunk Consistent.
Consistent

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

How many paragraphs have I written about Seattle Slew in the last year?

More than any other single subject.

I claim to loathe Seattle but my actions tell otherwise. I've nothing going on anyway.

What else could I do with my Phillips goggles on 16/7?
Bushwhacker

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Consistent wrote:
How many paragraphs have I written about Seattle Slew in the last year?
More than any other single subject.
I claim to loathe Seattle but my actions tell otherwise. I've nothing going on anyway.
What else could I do with my Phillips goggles on 16/7?
Awww, LeJumbo is pretending to be someone else again. Isn't that cute? And LeJumbo says he is honest. We know better, don't we?
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2014

Judged:

Hamilton County Judge Robert P. Ruehlman laid out a laundry list of past charges against Richardson - from witness harassment to theft to assault - as Richardson stood before him. "I'm Melowese Richardson. I take the law into my own hands. I do what I want," Ruehlman said. "It's about criminal activity. You are a criminal." THEN he sentenced her to 5 years in prison, where after only 8 months she was released early from prison.

On Thursday, Ohio Democraps invited a person guilty of multiple counts of voter fraud to speak to "welcome her back" and applaud her. They invited her up to the stage, like some sort of hero.

Why do Democraps seem to oppose any changes in the law that make it harder to cheat? Their embrace of Melowese Richardson shows where their intentions actually lie.

Interesting reading about the real issue: http://www.thirdbasepolitics.com/ohio-democra...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Minneapolis Forum right now

Search the Minneapolis Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 3 hr ritedownthemiddle 32,142
Penelope Cruz clarifies views in anti-Israel le... 3 hr LIbEralS 17
Global cooling 'undeniable,' scientists say 5 hr Bellweather 69
Pot (Dayton) calls Kettle (Mills) Black 5 hr Bellweather 10
Adolf Hitler, 1936 Olympics Berlin 8 hr Bomber Folk 5
liberal war on women (Jul '13) 8 hr LIbEralS 79
Obama says after 9/11, U.S. 'tortured some folks' 8 hr Bomber Folk 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Minneapolis Jobs

•••