First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#1 Nov 30, 2012
You should turn off the computer, go outside, meet people, breathe deep, take a yoga class, adopt a puppy, go to a workshop at the library, or plant a garden. Please just try and find some inner peace, it breaks my heart to see you so angry with a world that needs our happiness and appreciation so much right now. I'm here to talk if you need someone to listen. LMAOROTFU~!
Miss Piggy

Minneapolis, MN

#2 Dec 1, 2012
Poor Slew:
You're about as relevant as an empty chair,
Every time Con makes a comment,
you start ripping out your hair!
You've got him under your skin. LMFAO!
Capt Crunch

Cave Creek, AZ

#3 Dec 1, 2012
Miss Piggy wrote:
Poor Slew:
You're about as relevant as an empty chair,
Every time Con makes a comment,
you start ripping out your hair!
You've got him under your skin. LMFAO!
Slime sounds like a paraplegic consoling someone who can lift only 300 lbs. LMAOFOTF
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#4 Dec 1, 2012
Capt Crunch wrote:
<quoted text>
Slime sounds like a paraplegic consoling someone who can lift only 300 lbs. LMAOFOTF
Hearing sounds ??? Get that checked, old fool. I like your bravado posts, except they're empty, You cannot maintain your own dwelling ! LMAOROTFU! As far as I can tell, none of you are man enough to sign the waiver and face me like men.... THAT SAYS A LOT ~!
Capt Crunch

Cave Creek, AZ

#5 Dec 1, 2012
Amused Slew wrote:
<quoted text>Hearing sounds ??? Get that checked, old fool. I like your bravado posts, except they're empty, You cannot maintain your own dwelling ! LMAOROTFU! As far as I can tell, none of you are man enough to sign the waiver and face me like men.... THAT SAYS A LOT ~!
That's probably because you are hiding in your imaginary dojo. Give a real addres, and I'm sure you will have more than one visitor. But you are too gutless for that.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#6 Dec 1, 2012
Give a real addres ???

Been posted putz....
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#7 Dec 1, 2012
"Give a real addres,"

Been posted, putz... Are excuses all you produce ???
Capt Crunch

Cave Creek, AZ

#8 Dec 1, 2012
Amused Slew wrote:
Give a real addres ???
Been posted putz....
I said A REAL ADDRESS, not an imaginary one, gutless.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#9 Dec 1, 2012
No, you said, "Give a real addres," but you are obviously a senile, birther, loser, right ?? LMAOROTFU~!
Capt Crunch

Cave Creek, AZ

#11 Dec 1, 2012
Amused Slew wrote:
No, you said, "Give a real addres," but you are obviously a senile, birther, loser, right ?? LMAOROTFU~!
Too gutless to give a real address? Okay, divert, deny,etc, dance like a lying liberal.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#12 Dec 1, 2012
Already been posted, but continue to beg for my help, God knows you're useless/helpless.... LMAOROTFU~!
Slimy Slew

Cave Creek, AZ

#13 Dec 1, 2012
Amused Slew wrote:
Already been posted, but continue to beg for my help, God knows you're useless/helpless.... LMAOROTFU~!
Don't question me about a real address. If someone found out where I really am, they would probably beat me to a pulp. I admit that I deserve it, but I am just too big a coward.
CRASSUS

Green Bay, WI

#14 Dec 1, 2012
Amused Slew wrote:
You should turn off the computer, go outside, meet people, breathe deep, take a yoga class, adopt a puppy, go to a workshop at the library, or plant a garden. Please just try and find some inner peace, it breaks my heart to see you so angry with a world that needs our happiness and appreciation so much right now. I'm here to talk if you need someone to listen. LMAOROTFU~!
Wow!!!!! I think this is the gayest comment since Brokeback Mountains "I don't know how to quit you." Next Consistent will be asked if he wants to tend some sheep with Slew in the spring. I can see their first conversation now with Slew saying "you had me at psycho." So far Slew has hit on Smart Liberal, Captain Crunch and now Consistent. Stick with the wo-men Slew! Like Redeemer and Bob of many names. They are part of your brownring of friends. Consistent will have to take a shower after reading this. He'll feel dirty.
redeemer

Minneapolis, MN

#15 Dec 1, 2012
Slimy Slew wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't question me about a real address. If someone found out where I really am, they would probably beat me to a pulp. I admit that I deserve it, but I am just too big a coward.
True that capt.gay Crunchie.
redeemer

Minneapolis, MN

#16 Dec 1, 2012
CRASSUS wrote:
<quoted text>Wow!!!!! I think this is the gayest comment since Brokeback Mountains "I don't know how to quit you." Next Consistent will be asked if he wants to tend some sheep with Slew in the spring. I can see their first conversation now with Slew saying "you had me at psycho." So far Slew has hit on Smart Liberal, Captain Crunch and now Consistent. Stick with the wo-men Slew! Like Redeemer and Bob of many names. They are part of your brownring of friends. Consistent will have to take a shower after reading this. He'll feel dirty.
Crackas when will you get out of that halfway house?
Bob Schmahl

Minneapolis, MN

#17 Dec 2, 2012
CRASSUS wrote:
<quoted text>Wow!!!!! I think this is the gayest comment since Brokeback Mountains "I don't know how to quit you." Next Consistent will be asked if he wants to tend some sheep with Slew in the spring. I can see their first conversation now with Slew saying "you had me at psycho." So far Slew has hit on Smart Liberal, Captain Crunch and now Consistent. Stick with the wo-men Slew! Like Redeemer and Bob of many names. They are part of your brownring of friends. Consistent will have to take a shower after reading this. He'll feel dirty.
I have never seen someone with as big a fixation on gays as Crassus. He is easily the biggest closet gay alive!
Bob Schmahl

Saint Paul, MN

#18 Dec 3, 2012
Consistent got his monthly check from the government today so look out - he'll be posting like a madman today!
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

#19 Dec 3, 2012
Bob Schmahl wrote:
Consistent got his monthly check from the government today so look out - he'll be posting like a madman today!
Knob Job Bob,

You are way below me.

Do not continue to embarrass yourself with taunts you remember from the Playground in Elementary School.

Us big kids will still stomp you when you throw rocks then hide under the Teachers Skirt.
Bob Schmahl

Saint Paul, MN

#20 Dec 3, 2012
Consistent wrote:
<quoted text>
Knob Job Bob,
You are way below me.
Do not continue to embarrass yourself with taunts you remember from the Playground in Elementary School.
Us big kids will still stomp you when you throw rocks then hide under the Teachers Skirt.
If I ever sink to your level I pray that someone puts me out of my misery.
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

#21 Dec 3, 2012
Bob Schmahl wrote:
<quoted text>
If I ever sink to your level I pray that someone puts me out of my misery.
I am quite sure that there are merciful posters here that will be willing to accommodate any request you make of them for some Kevorkian Guidance to end your misery.

Get together with your co travelers here on Topix, and maybe you can get a "Jonestown Group Discount".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thanks Obama for low gas pricex 48 min Sunshine 12
CNN at the Dead Cops Funeral 51 min Sunshine 3
Can't manage the gov & NOT honest or trustworthy (Nov '13) 7 hr LIbEralS 292
Veteran Freed From MSP VA Dental Dept Phone Abu... 8 hr LIbEralS 19
Mall of America Protest Thu Go Blue Forever 34
Close, but no cigars -- or: A funny thing happe... Thu Medewiwin 8
Merry Christmas to all... Wed cantmakeitup 1
Minneapolis Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web