OBAMA's Spending Per Household Exceeds Median Household Income

Posted in the Minneapolis Forum

Comments
1 - 7 of 7 Comments Last updated Apr 23, 2014
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

#1 Apr 11, 2013
In fiscal 2010, according to numbers published by the Census Bureau and the Office of Management and Budget (OMB), net spending by all levels of government in the United States was $5,942,988,401,000. That equaled $50,074 for each one of the 118,682,000 households in the country.

In that same year, according to the Census Bureau, the median household income was $49,445.

That means total net government spending per household ($50,074) exceeded median household income (49,445) by $629.
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

#2 Apr 11, 2013
Despite the sputtering economy and sustained high unemployment, the fine print in President Obama's budget belatedly presented Wednesday revealed that the administration expects to take more in taxes than the $2.708 trillion that the Congressional Budget Office projects.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#3 Apr 11, 2013
Is it 2010, again ? At least, my stock prices don't reflect your dumb-assery, right ???
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#4 Apr 11, 2013
Sorry pal, you're so broke it Hertz.

Trolls/ball sack boi<quoted text> If you can find a flux capacitor, I will travel back in time with Michael J Fox, log in to Topix, and complain about Bush, Sure! You wont catch me defending Bush. He made PLENTY of mistakes.
I have never said Bush didn't make mistakes. I will even admit that they affected Obama's presidency...

IrishMN <quoted text>
When have you ever seen me beating the drum for Bush by saying he did not start diggin us into the hole we are in?
The best thing Bush did was leave office.
We could not afford 4 more years of GWB.....

Yet, ALL of you hypocrite humper bois CRY, whenever we mention ANY Bush culpability !??? WOW ! What a pair.... Mae West would be proud of you boobs ! LMAOROTF !
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

#5 Apr 11, 2013
OBAMA's budget:

Boosts taxes on the middle class.
Creates a new entitlement without a reliable means to pay for it.
Relies almost entirely on tax hikes.
Cuts the deficit less than claimed.
Vastly exaggerates spending cuts.
Boosts spending and deficits over the next two years.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#6 Apr 11, 2013
Sorry pal, you're so broke it Hertz.

Trolls/ball sack boi<quoted text> If you can find a flux capacitor, I will travel back in time with Michael J Fox, log in to Topix, and complain about Bush, Sure! You wont catch me defending Bush. He made PLENTY of mistakes.
I have never said Bush didn't make mistakes. I will even admit that they affected Obama's presidency...

IrishMN <quoted text>
When have you ever seen me beating the drum for Bush by saying he did not start diggin us into the hole we are in?
The best thing Bush did was leave office.
We could not afford 4 more years of GWB.....

Yet, ALL of you hypocrite humper bois CRY, whenever we mention ANY Bush culpability !??? WOW ! What a pair.... Mae West would be proud of you boobs ! LMAOROTF !
LoriLehman

Seattle, WA

#7 Apr 23, 2014
Median income declined last year, according to recently released information from the U.S. Census. Working-class Americans are having a harder time of things, such as lower wages among other financial illnesses. Source of article: http://personalmoneynetwork.com/moneyblog/201...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 4 hr Brian_G 32,495
Drop one word....add one word game 5 hr Whiny1 85
The 1% Should Pay Their Fair Share in Taxes 9 hr Billy 39
Men who don't like football 13 hr Victor 10
Minneapolis: A Hotbed For Radical Islam 13 hr Pietro 78
Bar Abilene in Uptown closes 16 hr cowboy chris 1
Happy Labor Day. Are Unions Dead? 17 hr UncleSi 4
•••
•••
•••