Fast food workers plan surprise strike

Posted in the Minneapolis Forum

Comments (Page 3)

Showing posts 41 - 60 of122
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Christingle Matthews

Grantsburg, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#62
Apr 6, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Bushwhacker wrote:
Replace 3 workers making sodas ?? LMAOROTFU~!
"As for replacing 3 workers"
MAKING SODAS !!!
Yeah, reading IS SO HARD, right ???
"Farts"

(Me and Psycho Slewsie just like to see a word or words, that WE typed on the screen....and to give Judge-its that are good for extra Lime Jello with Carrots at the Asylum)
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#63
Apr 6, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Replace 3 workers making sodas ?? LMAOROTFU~!
"As for replacing 3 workers"
MAKING SODAS !!!
Yeah, reading IS SO HARD, right ???
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#64
Apr 6, 2013
 

Judged:

9

9

9

Smart Liberal wrote:
If you have 7 years on the job and are still making minimum wage, you are getting what you deserve.
----------
If the workers strike for higher wages, how long do you think it will take to automate the restaurants and cut the number of employees in half?
6 months to 1 year
Bye-bye jobs.
If you have 7 years on the job and are still making minimum wage, you should wake up the manager with a SURPRISE STRIKE.....

Didn't you claim the janitors & security jobs would disappear, too ???
Cain would be elected ??
RawMoney would be elected ???
SCOTUS would overturn ObamaCare ???

Gee, you're so wrong, it HERTZ !!!

I'm sorry, you realize you're stupid, right ???
maggie

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#65
Apr 7, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

3

If you are a retardo like Sangellia, then you are collecting SSI. So these minimum wage jobs are just to add extra income to buy a better looking retardo helmet or to take her rapist-hubbie and rape baby out for a romantic dinner at Burger King. Fast food places do like to retain employees, even the retarded, so they do give raises. If you don't like the job, go back to school or learn a trade. It is really that simple.
CRASSUS

Green Bay, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#66
Apr 7, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

3

maggie wrote:
If you are a retardo like Sangellia, then you are collecting SSI. So these minimum wage jobs are just to add extra income to buy a better looking retardo helmet or to take her rapist-hubbie and rape baby out for a romantic dinner at Burger King. Fast food places do like to retain employees, even the retarded, so they do give raises. If you don't like the job, go back to school or learn a trade. It is really that simple.
Sangellia has taken up retardo golf.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
maggie

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#67
Apr 7, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

3

http://news.google.com/newspapers... She is a gymnast too.
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#68
Apr 7, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

If you have 7 years on the job and are still making minimum wage, you should wake up the manager with a SURPRISE STRIKE.....

Didn't you claim the janitors & security jobs would disappear, too ???
Cain would be elected ??
RawMoney would be elected ???
SCOTUS would overturn ObamaCare ???

Gee, you're so wrong, it HERTZ !!!

I'm sorry, you realize you're stupid, right ???

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#69
Apr 7, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

6

“Obviously, it will piss off our bosses even more than before,” KFC worker Joe Barrera told Salon in a pre-strike interview. Barrera, 22, said that over his seven years in the industry,“we’ve had our complaints, but no one actually spoke out about it

This explains why this guy has been working at McDonalds for the last 7 years. Seems to have defeated the purpose of a "surprise" strike if he's giving out pre-strike interviews.

Maybe he can go to Seattle and learn to be a stock market wiz.
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#70
Apr 7, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

Must have WORKED---- they couldn't staff stores !!!

"At least one store was unable to open for lack of employees this morning."

Updated, 12:11 p.m.: The Fast Food Forward campaign says hundreds of workers are now out on strike, and that they are on track to have 400 strikers, from about 70 stores, by the end of the day. At least one store was unable to open for lack of employees this morning. Local politicians, including at least three mayoral candidates – City Council Speaker Christine Quinn, Comptroller John Liu, and Public Advocate Bill de Blasio – are expected to rally with the fast food workers. Striking workers are currently converging at a Wendy’s in Midtown Manhattan, a Wendy’s in Brooklyn, and a Burger King in Harlem. At 5:30 PM, strikers and supporters will gather in Harlem’s Marcus Garvey Park and march to a McDonald’s store for the day’s largest event.

Asked for comment on the strike, spokespeople for McDonald’s and the National Restaurant Association referred Salon to their statements from yesterday. In an e-mailed statement, de Blasio said,“Fast Food Forward is fighting for solutions for working people right here and now, and it deserves the support of all New Yorkers.”
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#71
Apr 7, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

cantmakeitup wrote:
“Obviously, it will piss off our bosses even more than before,” KFC worker Joe Barrera told Salon in a pre-strike interview. Barrera, 22, said that over his seven years in the industry,“we’ve had our complaints, but no one actually spoke out about it
This explains why this guy has been working at McDonalds for the last 7 years. Seems to have defeated the purpose of a "surprise" strike if he's giving out pre-strike interviews.
Maybe he can go to Seattle and learn to be a stock market wiz.
Maybe, you're a jealous loser, huh ???
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#72
Apr 7, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

6

Well, as usual, poor working people who stand up for themselves bring out the ire of trolls...

Troll, why is it that you can't stand the idea, people NEED a living wage ?

I mean, if they're trying to be self sufficient, WHAT'S YOUR F'N BYTCH !!!

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#73
Apr 7, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

SLewpid people hate America.

SLewpid people hate working Americans who don't want to join unions and are not illegal aliens.

SLewpid people hate unemployed Americans who don't work for the government.

SLewpid people hate Americans that aren't sick and want them to get sick because it would justify their health care programs and taxes.

SLewpid people hate Americans who are sick and want them to die off because they did not follow government mandated healthy living initiatives and ate too much fatty foods and red meat and smoked too much.

SLewpid people hate you smoking pot harmlessly on your own time and property because they want you to use pharmaceutical substitutes or government grown and taxed marijuana produced by government employees.

SLewpid people are more interested in you and your family getting shot than they are in trying to make public spaces safer. Democrats want MORE cops, agents, and drones in more places more of the time because they don't respect the Constitution and don't like Americans.
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#74
Apr 7, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

Well, as usual, poor working people who stand up for themselves bring out the ire of trolls...

Troll, why is it that you can't stand the idea, people NEED a living wage ?

I mean, if they're trying to be self sufficient, WHAT'S YOUR F'N BYTCH !!!
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#75
Apr 7, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

cantmakeitup wrote:
SLewpid people hate America.
SLewpid people hate working Americans who don't want to join unions and are not illegal aliens.
SLewpid people hate unemployed Americans who don't work for the government.
SLewpid people hate Americans that aren't sick and want them to get sick because it would justify their health care programs and taxes.
SLewpid people hate Americans who are sick and want them to die off because they did not follow government mandated healthy living initiatives and ate too much fatty foods and red meat and smoked too much.
SLewpid people hate you smoking pot harmlessly on your own time and property because they want you to use pharmaceutical substitutes or government grown and taxed marijuana produced by government employees.
SLewpid people are more interested in you and your family getting shot than they are in trying to make public spaces safer. Democrats want MORE cops, agents, and drones in more places more of the time because they don't respect the Constitution and don't like Americans.
Hey, I REALLY HATE TO SAY IT, but you're off topic, proving nothing, and acting SENILE !!! See a DR, dumbass !!
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#76
Apr 7, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Of course, you're a 483 year old buggered BOZO, right ??? LMAOROGFU~!

Buggered bicycle BOZO !!!

Buggered bicycle BOZO !!!

Buggered bicycle BOZO !!!

Buggered bicycle BOZO !!!

Buggered bicycle BOZO !!!

Buggered bicycle BOZO !!!

Buggered bicycle BOZO !!!

Buggered bicycle BOZO !!!

Buggered bicycle BOZO !!!

Buggered bicycle BOZO !!!

Buggered bicycle BOZO !!!

Buggered bicycle BOZO !!!

Don't you still owe me 2 stock picks ??

Come on MAN UP BYTCH !!!!

"Man", I see why you pull this juvenile crap, this is DA BOMB !!!

Since: Jul 10

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#77
Apr 7, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

cantmakeitup wrote:
SLewpid people hate America.
SLewpid people hate working Americans who don't want to join unions and are not illegal aliens.
SLewpid people hate unemployed Americans who don't work for the government.
SLewpid people hate Americans that aren't sick and want them to get sick because it would justify their health care programs and taxes.
SLewpid people hate Americans who are sick and want them to die off because they did not follow government mandated healthy living initiatives and ate too much fatty foods and red meat and smoked too much.
SLewpid people hate you smoking pot harmlessly on your own time and property because they want you to use pharmaceutical substitutes or government grown and taxed marijuana produced by government employees.
SLewpid people are more interested in you and your family getting shot than they are in trying to make public spaces safer. Democrats want MORE cops, agents, and drones in more places more of the time because they don't respect the Constitution and don't like Americans.
and the troll does not realize when you make joining a union mandatory. you just placed another boss over the worker.
.
back when it was a voluntary action. it made the unions fight harder to get the workers that they had under their protection a better chance at a wage. same goes for if there was two or more folks with a different union than the main one there.
.
when joining a union becomes mandatory at any given jobsite. then the unions do not have to fight as hard for that worker. especially if the union does not allow other unions to get folks at the same place to join them instead.
.
more cops is not the answer. home defense is. because when seconds count. cops are minutes if not hours away depending on where the person is.
.
and when you add in the fact that demoncrat dayton vetoed the Castle Domain bill for Minnesota. a homeowner is more vulnerable to harm from the common criminal who knows that he or she does not have to fear the homeowner. makes one want to move to North Dakota. at least they have it there.

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#79
Apr 8, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Smart Liberal wrote:
If you have 7 years on the job and are still making minimum wage, you are getting what you deserve.
----------
Agree 110%! The only reason they keep someone on like that is because they are adequate enough to keep on, but not useful enough to warrant a pay increase or promotion.

Get a haircut and get a real job
Clean your act up and don't be a slob
Get it together like your big brother bob
Why don't you get a haircut and get a real job

GEORGE THOROGOOD

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#81
Apr 8, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Ouch?

"...one store was unable to open for lack of employees this morning."

If you're planning a "surprise" strike, don't blab it to the press the day before. Kind of defeats the purpose.
non-starter

Burnsville, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#84
Apr 8, 2013
 
Not that I am proposing doing this, but there is a movement afoot......

Moving along, you may be asking, "Why should I want to be that guy that feels the need to mess with someone who already has taken more than enough shit in life?" Well, my friend, the answer to that question lies in the fact that this guy hates everyone and everything in this world. Most of the people that work these kind of jobs decided to drop out of school to just to spite their parents, teachers or anyone else around them who just wanted them to succeed, and are going to spit in your food no matter what you do. Luckly for them, its not in their job description to care about you, or the quality of your food, only that it gets to you. However, it is in their job description to put up with your shit, or else they will get fired. Therefore, the only way to become even with this guy messing with your food is to mess with his head.

The Methodology

Now that you're on board to mess with the employees, you're probably wondering what you're actually going to do. In all honesty, you could do just about anything you want to them. However, to get you started, I'll give you a few ideas.

The Simple Stuff

Over the years, people have created and perfected millions of simple ways to annoy the fast food employees. Anything will work, no matter how simple it may seem. A good place to start would be to just say that the guy who made your burger messed it up, as simple as saying that you wanted didn't want ketchup, pickles, mustard and and cheese, but that you ordered it with jalapenos, dog poop and blood. If you're really into it, you could try ordering something from one place that is sold at another, such as ordering a Big Mac at Burger King, or a Baconator and Frosty at Checkers. However, your biggest problem from these methods is that they have been tried millions of times, and are likely to just be dismissed as quickly as you brought them up. Therefore, you you should move onto more advanced methods.

Riding Behind the car

This method will require at least one friend, preferably more, but will confuse the workers a good deal. What this involves is getting in the bed of a friends pick up truck or, if you can find one, on something being towed behind the car, and ordering and getting your food from that. When you go to pick up your food, have your friend pull the car past the window and pick it up while riding in some fashion behind the car. Normally, without causing much chaos, you will thoroughly confuse the guy working the pick up window.

The Multiple Trips Through The Drive Through

This method works best late at night or during less busy hours, so that it is more noticeable. What you must do is order and get your food, and then go around several more times to get more food. This method is easily blamed on having many friends paying with credit cards and no cash, or forgetting things. If done correctly, the person working the pick up window will notice you going around multiple times, and eventually become infuriated. Do not be afraid to swing around a few more times for little things like spoons, napkins or extra ketchup packets.

Conclusion

Well, congratulations! With this knowledge, you should be able to successfully annoy every fast food employee you will ever meet. Just watch out, your food will get spit in, and after a while, you might get banned from the place. Don't fret though. It's not like anyone ever goes to get fast food for the food. Good luck out there, and don't forget, Have Fun.


http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/HowTo:Scre...

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#86
Apr 8, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Get a haircut and get a real job
Clean your act up and don't be a slob
Get it together like your big brother bob
Why don't you get a haircut and get a real job

GEORGE THOROGOOD

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 60 of122
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

17 Users are viewing the Minneapolis Forum right now

Search the Minneapolis Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 25 min SpaceBlues 31,824
OBAMA: I'm Not Interested in Photo-Ops 1 hr Bellweather 46
Global cooling 'undeniable,' scientists say 1 hr goose 3
These 31 bars will be open late for the MLB All... 3 hr Bellweather 2
Obama seeks brisk passage of border children fu... 4 hr cowboy chris 5
Get away from the cities and all the crime 13 hr This is GOOD 3
Obama demands 3.7 billion dollars for border cr... 14 hr Bellweather 41
•••
•••
•••
•••

Minneapolis Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Minneapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Minneapolis News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Minneapolis
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••