First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Jul 10

Minneapolis, MN

#44 Jul 15, 2013
Consistent, obviously the seattle troll assumes that school is year around and that it is at least 8 to 10 hours a day.
my kid is home in the summer time. in fact she is sitting right next to me playing with her toys.
and when school IS in session for the time, she does not have to be to her bus till 8:30AM and the bus drops her off at 3:30. her school starts at 9AM and she gets off at 3:20. barely lil over six hours she is in school.
the troll does not realize that employers look for folks who are going to be there 8 to 12 hours a day(not including lunch breaks), and at least 124 days a year. meaning even in the summer time.
it also assumes that my parents supported me after I moved out in my early 20s. even though they were upper middle class folks, they too were living paycheck to paycheck.
it does not realize that I was supporting my ex-husband while him and I were married. since he worked at a fast food place as a cashier. and I had the full time job at a assembly line factory.
the troll does NOT like the fact that my husband is the HEAD of the family here. what my husband says, is what is being done here. the troll obviously is a man hater. and a hater of traditional ways.
also, it is obvious that the troll is a strong proponent of child endangerment. because it wants my daughter to be left alone at home here. meaning ripe for the troll to come in and abuse her. the troll does not like the fact that my kid will NEVER be a latchkey brat like the troll was.

“GiveMe Liberty or GiveMe Death”

Since: Jun 13

Land of Liberty

#46 Jul 15, 2013
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>Yean right! you have finally won a temporary victory with your rigged up court system but the truth will reign supreme you unjust racist cracker because you're outnumbered and the truth might be blocked for a minute only but only for a minute liar/deceiver watch me me work.
Murder:The unlawful killing of a human being, when perpetrated by any act imminently dangerous to another and evincing a depraved mind regardless of human life, although without any premeditated design to effect the death of any particular individual, is murder in the second degree and constitutes a felony of the first degree, punishable by imprisonment for a term of years not exceeding life ….
http://www.leg.state.fl.us/statutes/index.cfm...

It requires pre-mediation, can you prove zimmerman met martin before the incidents in question, if not murder charges are out the door.(although aggravated stalking could have been grounds but I don't believe the prosecution went after it)

-Manslaughter: The killing of a human being by the act, procurement, or culpable negligence of another, without lawful justification according to the provisions of chapter 776 and in cases in which such killing shall not be excusable homicide or murder, according to the provisions of this chapter, is manslaughter, a felony of the second degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084.
http://www.flsenate.gov/laws/statutes/2011/78...

-If he can prove self-defense this is out the door as well. This was the only possible charge and by wasting everyone's time with the murder charge the prosecution lost. When someone is overcharged juries tend to punish the prosecution.

-----BTW, this case never should have went to court, it's obvious Zimmerman was going to walk.
DSM Local

Ankeny, IA

#49 Jul 15, 2013
Dead teenager wrote:
A stupid question, can premeditation be alledged if profileing is involved?
In other words, if someone thinks people of a certian race, blacks in this case, are the cause of the majority of crime in his area. Can he plan to harass/arrest someone of that race? Can that be premeditation, without even meeting the person he persued?
Don't get me wrong I agree Zimmerman was justified in his action and Martin was guilty of attempted murder.
Yes, if he planned to kill a person of color. Zimmerman had to have started that day saying he was either going to kill a African-American or Martin..... The prosecution can prove neither.

Now for Manslaughter it's much easier, Zimmerman saw a African-American he was prejudiced against him (or not) and then stalked him, confronted him, they got into a scuffle and he fired the gun on accident or negligence (let's say the safety was off he dropped the gun and it fired on its' own killing martin (now that is very hard to prove and to be frank not what happened.)

-Also, at the same time the prosecution has to fight off the claim of self-defense. All BEYOND a reasonable doubt.

-The prosecution must have been thanking the heavens when Zimmerman asked for a jury no way a competent judge was going to find him guilty.
Bushwacked

Minneapolis, MN

#53 Jul 15, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
Pursued ??
Why do you look dumb, Schmahl....
Mirrors/reality.
Most major cities have bums, YOU know that Schmahl...
Seattle is a major city. Seattle has the Gay Slewsie. Yep. You are right. You are a bum. And you are stoopid as they come.
Bushwacked

Minneapolis, MN

#55 Jul 15, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
Poor bushwhacked,
A 80% gay wannabee, who worships at my feet....
Still dining on Rand Paul panties ???
Good for you, right ???
The Gay Slewsie is now sharing her favorite recipes. Keep pounding the keyboard in your mommy's basement. Tell the world how stoopid you are until 1:00 AM again.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#60 Jul 15, 2013
Within a collection of evidence officially released by the State Attorney’s Office on Thursday, was an audio recording of a 15-minute interview with George Zimmerman’s former co-worker. During the interview, the man, whose name was not given, says that Zimmerman racially targeted him and bullied him at work , ThinkProgress.com reports.

According to the witness, Zimmerman singled him out because he was Middle Eastern, calling him a “fucking moron” and mocking him with the voice of “Achmed the terrorist.” He said Zimmerman would also tell stories and make jokes about “bombing” and other “Middle Eastern stuff.”

EVENTUALLY FIRED !!!!
Choices

Minneapolis, MN

#61 Jul 16, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
Within a collection of evidence officially released by the State Attorney’s Office on Thursday, was an audio recording of a 15-minute interview with George Zimmerman’s former co-worker. During the interview, the man, whose name was not given, says that Zimmerman racially targeted him and bullied him at work , ThinkProgress.com reports.
According to the witness, Zimmerman singled him out because he was Middle Eastern, calling him a “fucking moron” and mocking him with the voice of “Achmed the terrorist.” He said Zimmerman would also tell stories and make jokes about “bombing” and other “Middle Eastern stuff.”
EVENTUALLY FIRED !!!!
Seattle Slew says...ThinkProgress...man not named...moron...Achmed the terrorist...Middle Eastern stuff...and so on.

NY Times..."FBI records: agents found no evidence that Zimmerman was racist."

HuffingtonPost..."The FBI has since found no evidence that racial bias played a role."

I will believe those two right wing news organizations called the NY Times and HuffingtonPost rather than the LIAR known as Seattle Slew.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#65 Jul 16, 2013

EVENTUALLY FIRED !!!!

Minneapolis, MN

#66 Jul 16, 2013
cantmakeitup wrote:
Each day it becomes more and more evident that slewpid is really one of the moderators and receives additional bonus income (no doubt in the form of IMMR stock which is surely up another 12,000% today)to act like a rude and obnoxious 12 yr old male introvert.
troll does not understand that I do not use cuss words. which is why I use the terms I do use in their place.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#67 Jul 16, 2013
I understands you're one of the troll monikers... Really sad, you're insulting women, by posing as DAMAGED....

Guess, when you became a loser, you really committed.
Bushwacked

Minneapolis, MN

#68 Jul 16, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
EVENTUALLY FIRED !!!!
As always, the loser Slewsie from Seattle was debunked and she writes the same garbage again. She enjoys showing how stoopid she is. Go Gay Slewsie, go!
Bushwacked

Minneapolis, MN

#72 Jul 16, 2013
Stoopid Slewsie. Try staying on topic some day.

Minneapolis, MN

#74 Jul 16, 2013
Bushwacked wrote:
Stoopid Slewsie. Try staying on topic some day.
looks like the troll is starting to assume that even more folks in a given area are just one person.
just like some of the other wackos I have seen on other sections of the forums.
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#76 Jul 17, 2013
cantmakeitup wrote:
<quoted text>
And people thought we needed Crassus for blatant racist commentary. I dub thee.....Anti-Crassus!
YEAN who needs Crassus BS when theirs still you with your racist cowardly BS and lies liarstein hahaha oh btw: did you that photo out of Syria with a picture of Trayvon Martin right after that Dixie court of miscarriage justice Florida huh what is Netuyaha and his stolen Holy Land of apartheid going to do without a American army of Hated Black young fighting men and women do you think that they might have to fight they own wars with only poor white racist and Israel army why don't your people draft Rush Limbaugh to lead the charge against the Brown Muslem hater or why don't you enlist coward and fight.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 12 min scirocco 33,479
2 cops dead THANKS LIBERALS! 6 hr Space ace 5
Dirty chat male to female 18 plus 15 hr Space ace 4
St. Anthony, Minnesota to Pay $200,000 to Settl... 18 hr Sunshine 2
Mall of America Protest 19 hr cowboy chris 17
Veteran Freed From MSP VA Dental Dept Phone Abu... 21 hr American_Sons 14
Walker Wins Unions Lose (May '12) Fri LIbEralS 29
Minneapolis Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web