Bobby

Saint Paul, MN

#24 Jan 3, 2013
Bridgework wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know the meaning of integrity. Here is a hint, it has nothing to do with Topix ToS.
Excuse me?
non-starter

Saint Paul, MN

#25 Jan 3, 2013
Bobby wrote:
<quoted text>
Once you get a feel for the "personalities" that are the primary users here it's not hard to decipher a genuine "Consistent" post from an impostor.
Some of us view Topix as more of a testing ground, a laboratory of sorts to throw things against the wall and see what sticks. For better or worse it's also interesting to see what people will write under the cloak of anonymity.
I myself post on several boards occasionally this being the only one where I'm anonymous. It's something I like about it.
Even posting anonymously, either you have integrity or you don't. Just because it is an anonymous post doesn't mean you should attack other people or say things you wouldn't say if they were standing right next to you. You want to throw the spaghetti against the wall and see what sticks? Fine with me, just stand behind what you posted under your own anonymous moniker, or have the decency to admit when what you posted was wrong.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#26 Jan 3, 2013
People with character call THIS a lie, stupid guy...

non-honest guy wrote-Slewsie just got a $.15/hour raise.
THEN waffled...
It isn't really a lie, it's a deliberately ridiculous statement ...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#27 Jan 3, 2013
I agree, you either have integrity or YOU DON'T, non-integrity ~!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Bobby

Saint Paul, MN

#28 Jan 3, 2013
non-starter wrote:
<quoted text>Even posting anonymously, either you have integrity or you don't. Just because it is an anonymous post doesn't mean you should attack other people or say things you wouldn't say if they were standing right next to you. You want to throw the spaghetti against the wall and see what sticks? Fine with me, just stand behind what you posted under your own anonymous moniker, or have the decency to admit when what you posted was wrong.
I agree with you in spirit. I try to follow normal decency standards when I leave a permanent foot print on the internet. When I make a claim or dispute a claim I provide a source w/link that I feel is reputable.

I would not be considered a serial poster here however. The basic indecency that unfolds on Topix is part of the attraction for me. The blatant lies, ignorance and hatred are not pretty but they're real. That's the lab part. This is not a feel good forum full of earnest truth seekers. It's users largely live under rocks.
non-starter

Saint Paul, MN

#29 Jan 3, 2013
Bobby wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you in spirit. I try to follow normal decency standards when I leave a permanent foot print on the internet. When I make a claim or dispute a claim I provide a source w/link that I feel is reputable.
I would not be considered a serial poster here however. The basic indecency that unfolds on Topix is part of the attraction for me. The blatant lies, ignorance and hatred are not pretty but they're real. That's the lab part. This is not a feel good forum full of earnest truth seekers. It's users largely live under rocks.
I am not a real truth seeker either. I have my "truths", and I discuss. Occasionally, through other postings I discover a "truth" that I hadn't considered.
Iowan

West Des Moines, IA

#30 Jan 3, 2013
I remember what bush did to those poor people in new orleans. The elephants hate the middle class.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#31 Jan 3, 2013
non-starter wrote:
<quoted text>I am not a real truth seeker either. I have my "truths", and I discuss. Occasionally, through other postings I discover a "truth" that I hadn't considered.

THEN waffled...
Slew Bashing

Grantsburg, WI

#32 Jan 3, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
<quoted text>People with character call THIS a lie, stupid guy...
THEN waffled...
Porker,

The Thread is; "House GOP kills Hurricane Sandy Relief Bill"

Did you have a Comment or a Thought of someone else's that you wished to Cut/Paste so that "we" will feel that you are not an ignorant, abusive pig who only posts because or your evil nature, hideous appearance, and Mental Illness?

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#33 Jan 4, 2013
Pork laden bill from Pelosi and Reid. Kill and start over!
non-starter

Saint Paul, MN

#34 Jan 4, 2013
Niether of the Above wrote:
Pork laden bill from Pelosi and Reid. Kill and start over!
It is dead on arrival.

“Liberty and Justice for ALL!”

Since: Jun 10

Bloomington, MN

#35 Jan 4, 2013
Much like most of your ideas.
Slew Bashing

Grantsburg, WI

#36 Jan 4, 2013
Le Jumbo wrote:
Defective,

The Thread is; "House GOP kills Hurricane Sandy Relief Bill"

Did you have a Comment or a Thought of someone else's that you wished to Cut/Paste so that "we" will feel that you are not an ignorant, abusive pig who only posts because or your evil nature, hideous appearance, and Mental Illness?
non-starter

Saint Paul, MN

#37 Jan 4, 2013
Le Jumbo wrote:
Hardly.
The $60 billion asked for will be re-approved minus Harry Reid's pork. It is great that as a country we pitch in and help areas affected by natural disasters, but we shouldn't pay to re-build areas that will be hit again later by the same type of things. It should be like North Dakota, after the flooding, most of the worst area was purchased and not rebuilt, or like Lilydale where the got rid of the stuff along the river that flooded every other year. If you live on an ocean, you should probably make sure you have the financial means to rebuild because as a country, we shouldn't be rebuilding coastal areas with subsidies from all taxpayers. There is an assumption of risk factor at play here, so we buy them out, or help to re-build, but we don't help in the future.
lololooloo

Springfield, MA

#38 Jan 4, 2013
i think they were made for the fact obama raised taxes on almost everyone. what was a couple more days lollolololol for relief, why are people not talking about the ny york mayor sending people back that wanted to help, but they were not in the unions lololololol what a twist
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#39 Jan 4, 2013

THEN waffled...
Slew Bashing

Grantsburg, WI

#40 Jan 4, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
THEN waffled...
Psychotic Slewsie,

I thought we discussed you going with a New Psychotic Rant?

$.15 is so yesterday, and the day before, and the day before that, and the day before that.....

NOBODY gives a Fauch about whatever the Fauch this $.15 Rant is about.

You are an extremely sick human being.

Now start accepting the help we offer you at the Seattle West Asylum and get back on your correct Med Schedule, or just stop wasting others oxygen and ask The Boys in the White Suits to help you "exit".

This is enough!

Dr B. Happy
Lead Psychiatrist
Seattle West Insane Asylum
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#42 Jan 4, 2013
non-starter wrote:
<quoted text>Hardly.
I'd be calling you a hypocrite, for not calling out con on her new moniker, but to you... hypocrisy is "business as usual"...

Tell the "man of your family" hello and I hope SHE had a nice Christmas... LMAOROTFU~!
non-starter

Saint Paul, MN

#43 Jan 4, 2013
Hardly.

The $60 billion asked for will be re-approved minus Harry Reid's pork. It is great that as a country we pitch in and help areas affected by natural disasters, but we shouldn't pay to re-build areas that will be hit again later by the same type of things. It should be like North Dakota, after the flooding, most of the worst area was purchased and not rebuilt, or like Lilydale where the got rid of the stuff along the river that flooded every other year. If you live on an ocean, you should probably make sure you have the financial means to rebuild because as a country, we shouldn't be rebuilding coastal areas with subsidies from all taxpayers. There is an assumption of risk factor at play here, so we buy them out, or help to re-build, but we don't help in the future.
Slew Bashing

Grantsburg, WI

#44 Jan 4, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
<quoted text>I'd be calling you a hypocrite, for not calling out con on her new moniker, but to you... hypocrisy is "business as usual"...
Tell the "man of your family" hello and I hope SHE had a nice Christmas... LMAOROTFU~!
Slewsie!

(Topix posters, We use the Threads to Monitor Slewsies decline, thank you for your kindness)

Slewsie we have discussed your anger at the Homosexual Community and your Homosexual urges. Do NOT keep posting your Homophobic Feelings. You are ok, and your misdirected anger needs to be funneled to Uncle Daddy, not the Nice People here.

On another Thread, Little Ms Slewsie I complimented you and rewarded you by giving you extra Lime Jello, your "favorite". Now I come to this Thread and I see you have relapsed!

Come to my office for an extra Thorazine Injection...NOW!

Do not risk losing your Lime Jello with Carrots privileges.

Dr B. Happy
Lead Psychiatrist
Seattle West Asylum

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 45 min litesong 32,810
Ebola Spreads to Texas 1 hr Frank 28
al freakin tax cheater 1 hr Frank 4
Writer finds no mention of Christ in 126 histor... 9 hr Sangelia 8
St. Paul schools fall short on state proficienc... 10 hr LIbEralS 2
Mid Term elections 10 hr Zoey Jaja 9
Drop one word....add one word game 10 hr Doug77 133
Minneapolis Dating
Find my Match

Minneapolis Jobs