Bullet to heart kills Harrisburg's 18...

Bullet to heart kills Harrisburg's 18th homicide victim

Posted in the Minneapolis Forum

How Many More Must Die

Wilson, NC

#1 Dec 23, 2013
Posted: Dec 23, 2013 5:26 PM CST

HARRISBURG, Pa.(WHTM)-
City police are investigating Harrisburg's 18th homicide, making 2013 the deadliest year since the 1970's.

A memorial now stands in the parking lot of the Derry Street Cafe to commemorate the life of the 34-year-old Ronald Henderson.

The shooting occurred before 1:00 Saturday morning. According to county coroner Graham Hetrick, the death was almost instantaneous with the bullet entering the body on a downward angle into the heart.

Hetrick said that this is not the most deadly December he has experienced on the job, but added that he has noticed a frightening trend.

"Do I think that society is more coarse and violent? Yeah." he explained. "And I don't think that is going to change. We are in for the long haul here until we change attitudes as far as the worth of human life."

Police are investigating possible leads. No arrests have been made.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Minneapolis Anti Trump Hotline 4 hr Johnny 78
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 5 hr WHAT 36,946
The Ban Is On!!! 5 hr Space ace 2
Minimum Wage Fee (Aug '14) 6 hr LIbEralS 55
Gays ruining sunday 14 hr Hillary Lost 10
Homeless are bums 14 hr Davycrockett 7
Admit they are evil Sun Defeat maxine War... 36

Minneapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance