Task force considers changing sex off...

Task force considers changing sex offender treatment in Minn.

Posted in the Minneapolis Forum

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

#1 Aug 22, 2013
Feds forcing release of over 600 sex offenders. How nice. These are, in general, the worst of the worst. For example:

"FOX 9 News dug up the original police reports from 26 years ago that detail how Duvall raped a 17-year-old girl at knifepoint, tied her up with electrical cords and beat her over the head with a hammer. He served 13 years in prison and was then civilly committed as a sexual psychopath."

"On Wednesday night, a court-ordered task force wrestled with what to do with the 680 other men in the program -- men who are four times more likely to reoffend than the average sex offender, yet half will never re-offend. Essentially, it's a coin flip."

How do they know these animals will "never re-offend". An how much more will it cost to monitor all of these creeps?

Thanks federal government and you pack of greedy lawyers who forced this issue. No doubt this is an "unfunded mandate" too.

http://www.myfoxtwincities.com/story/23225134...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Purple Faith: Prince's Life as a Jehovah's Witness 2 min Shell from WI 517
Adolf H!tler : The Greatest Story Never Told 12 min space ace 11
im a loser and a scumbag 4 hr space ace 1
its bad 4 hr space ace 1
fema camps ready 4 hr space ace 1
cointelpro harrassing me in public 4 hr space ace 2
why? 6 hr space ace 17
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Minneapolis Mortgages