Obama to sit down with Savannah Guthrie in TODAY exclusive

Posted in the Minneapolis Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 16 of16
CRASSUS

Green Bay, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Apr 14, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Finally! An interview where a liberal will perform oral on the black one.

In an exclusive interview airing Tuesday and Wednesday on TODAY, Savannah Guthrie will sit down with President Barack Obama for a wide-ranging discussion at the White House.

Guthrie will talk to the president about the tensions in North Korea, gun control, immigration and the prospects of who will run for president in 2016.
http://allday.today.com/_news/2013/04/14/1773...
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Apr 15, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Perhaps, YOU can offer pointers ???

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Apr 15, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Who is Savannah Guthrie? Does anyone really think she will get anything substantive from Obama? He will simply babble incessantly like always and say nothing. Just like everyone in Washington.

Now, cue the stupid comments about what GWB did from the low information, no integrity Seattle-ite.
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Apr 15, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Perhaps, YOU can offer pointers ???
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Apr 15, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

cantmakeitup wrote:
Who is Savannah Guthrie? Does anyone really think she will get anything substantive from Obama? He will simply babble incessantly like always and say nothing. Just like everyone in Washington.
Now, cue the stupid comments about what GWB did from the low information, no integrity Seattle-ite.
Must be senile guy... You know...

Buggered bicycle BOZO !!!

Don't you still owe me 2 stock picks ??

Come on MAN UP BYTCH !!!!

"Man", I see why you pull this juvenile crap, this is DA BOMB !!!
Christingle Matthews

Grantsburg, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Apr 15, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Bushwhacker wrote:
<quoted text>Must be senile guy... You know...
Buggered bicycle BOZO !!!
Don't you still owe me 2 stock picks ??
Come on MAN UP BYTCH !!!!
"Man", I see why you pull this juvenile crap, this is DA BOMB !!!
Well it ain't like Slewsie has ever been right about anything in her whole miserable existence.

To be fair, this is not exactly true.

In her many abusive posts 16/7 she will take both sides of an issue.

For example she is a World Class Stock Trading Capitalist, while she is a Collectivist Sheeple slopping at the Government Trough.

She is a Gay Marriage Advocate that uses Homophobic language in about 3/4ths of her posts.

She is a Brilliant Cut/Paste Queen that slams others for using Legitimate News Sites that are Identified.

She is a Hideous Mass of wasted flesh, that slams the physical attributes of others.

She is an Anti Gun Group Think Sheeple, that wants to "Save even one life", while she speaks of her hands that are Registered as Deadly Weapons in the Mythical DOJO in the Sky.

She is the PC Supplied "Spell-checker" Queen, that misspells 16/7.

So, I guess it is not fair to say that Slewsie the Bush Whacking Sociopath is "Wrong"......She has just never been "quite right"
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Apr 15, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

cantmakeitup wrote:
Who is Savannah Guthrie? Does anyone really think she will get anything substantive from Obama? He will simply babble incessantly like always and say nothing. Just like everyone in Washington.
Now, cue the stupid comments about what GWB did from the low information, no integrity Seattle-ite.
Did you say low info, because your intentional misquote proves you're a POS, right troll ??? LMAOROTFU~!!!

"At least one store was unable to open for lack of employees this morning."

MAGICALLY CHANGED TO-

cantmakeitup wrote:
"...one store was unable to open for lack of employees this morning."

Yep, sitting in your pj's, hating American workers, WHO PAY YOUR BENEFITS !!!!
Christingle Matthews

Grantsburg, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Apr 15, 2013
 
Bushwhacker wrote:
<quoted text> Did you say low info, because your intentional misquote proves you're a POS, right troll ??? LMAOROTFU~!!!
"At least one store was unable to open for lack of employees this morning."
MAGICALLY CHANGED TO-
cantmakeitup wrote:
"...one store was unable to open for lack of employees this morning."
Yep, sitting in your pj's, hating American workers, WHO PAY YOUR BENEFITS !!!!
She will recite cut/pastes which she has "modified", from posts that appeared and disappeared 89 days ago, and use them to develop Defensive Reactions as a result of the discomfort that "the point" of any Thread causes, in her diseased brain..
Does anybody know what the Fauch Slewsie is talking about....ever?

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Apr 15, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Bushwhacker wrote:
<quoted text>
"At least one store was unable to open for lack of employees this morning."
MAGICALLY CHANGED TO-
cantmakeitup wrote:
"...one store was unable to open for lack of employees this morning."
Yep, sitting in your pj's, hating American workers, WHO PAY YOUR BENEFITS !!!!
Amazingly enough, no one (not even from the dojo or the Seattle investment community) was able to verify that even ONE store was hurt or closed down by the so called "surprise" strike. Not one. Zero. Zilch!

Which explains why these people work at fast food restaurants in the first place. Especially when you go to the press and announce your "surprise" strike a day in advance. And when someone is willing to work for minimum wage for seven years.
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Apr 15, 2013
 
Tell the nice folks, you want to keep THEIR pay low, to buttress your disability. Tell them, if they buy your blather, it's THEIR FAULT !!!

Go ahead drunk, be honest, for a minute....
Christingle Matthews

Grantsburg, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Apr 15, 2013
 
Bushwhacker wrote:
Tell the nice folks, you want to keep THEIR pay low, to buttress your disability. Tell them, if they buy your blather, it's THEIR FAULT !!!
Go ahead drunk, be honest, for a minute....
To all you "juvenile crappers",

She will recite cut/pastes which she has "modified", from posts that appeared and disappeared 89 days ago, and use them to develop Defensive Reactions as a result of the discomfort that "the point" of any Thread causes, in her diseased brain..
Does anybody know what the Fauch Slewsie is talking about....ever?

Does anybody care what her demented posts mean?
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Apr 15, 2013
 
Christingle Matthews wrote:
<quoted text>
To all you "juvenile crappers",
She will recite cut/pastes which she has "modified", from posts that appeared and disappeared 89 days ago, and use them to develop Defensive Reactions as a result of the discomfort that "the point" of any Thread causes, in her diseased brain..
Does anybody know what the Fauch Slewsie is talking about....ever?
Does anybody care what her demented posts mean?
FOOL!
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Apr 15, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Tell the nice folks, you want to keep THEIR pay low, to buttress your disability. Tell them, if they buy your blather, it's THEIR FAULT !!!

Go ahead drunk, be honest, for a minute....
CRASSUS

Green Bay, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Apr 15, 2013
 
Carlos The Cartel wrote:
<quoted text>She's a black man's hoe.
All liberal media are hoes to the black man.
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Apr 15, 2013
 
All crapass women are hoes to any man....
CRASSUS

Green Bay, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Apr 16, 2013
 
These softball questions must have been written by a 7th grader.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 16 of16
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

15 Users are viewing the Minneapolis Forum right now

Search the Minneapolis Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 46 min SpaceBlues 31,824
OBAMA: I'm Not Interested in Photo-Ops 1 hr Bellweather 46
Global cooling 'undeniable,' scientists say 2 hr goose 3
These 31 bars will be open late for the MLB All... 4 hr Bellweather 2
Obama seeks brisk passage of border children fu... 4 hr cowboy chris 5
Get away from the cities and all the crime 13 hr This is GOOD 3
Obama demands 3.7 billion dollars for border cr... 14 hr Bellweather 41
•••
•••
•••
•••

Minneapolis Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Minneapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Minneapolis News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Minneapolis
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••