Posted in the Minneapolis Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
non-starter

Saint Paul, MN

#1 May 7, 2013
Mark Sanford wins election for South Carolina House seat

..By Chris Moody, Yahoo! News | The Ticket – 1 hr 27 mins ago..

Former South Carolina Gov. Mark Sanford (Richard Ellis/Getty Images)

MOUNT PLEASANT, S.C.-- Former South Carolina Gov. Mark Sanford defeated Democratic businesswoman Elizabeth Colbert Busch in a special House election for South Carolina's first congressional district, despite an expansive effort among Democrats to turn the district blue for the first time in more than 30 years.

The seat, which was left open when Gov. Nikki Haley, a Republican, named former Republican Rep. Tim Scott to replace outgoing Republican Sen. Jim DeMint, will remain in GOP hands. Throughout the campaign, the seat appeared closer to going Democratic than at any time in the past three decades.

Sanford, a candidate plagued by scandal after he admitted using public funds to leave the country to visit an Argentine mistress while governor in 2009, defeated 15 Republicans earlier this year to secure the party nomination. Aided by running in a solidly Republican district, Sanford overcame his past by arguing that the race was a referendum on President Barack Obama's policies, and that a vote for Colbert Busch would be synonymous with support for liberal Democrats like House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/mark-sanfo...

I guess anyone vs. the party of the wicked witch of the west still wins in the south.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#2 May 7, 2013
A red district stays red ?? WhoooHooo ! LMAOROTFU~!

Any 787s flying ???
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#3 May 7, 2013
Pretty funny, the best you can do is elect a criminal hypocrite, in a red district.

"The fact that the Democrat made this competitive is a testament to the strength of Elizabeth Colbert Busch as a candidate and the Republican habit of nominating flawed candidates," Israel said. "Democrats will be aggressive and drive deep into Republican-held territory this cycle to find districts with flawed candidates where we can compete."

The House Majority PAC, which spent $450,000 on TV ads and direct mail to boost Colbert Busch, said the outcome in South Carolina reflects poorly on the GOP.

"The House Republican caucus has added yet another ethically challenged embarrassment who will be an albatross around the neck of every Republican forced to answer for Mark Sanford's embarrassing and reckless behavior," said Alixandria Lapp, executive director of House Majority PAC.

“I Want To Be Evil”

Since: Feb 13

I Wanna Be Bad

#5 May 8, 2013
What a poor loser. Don't worry, you'll get your chance to show how forgiving the Liberals are with Weiner. Hahaha!!
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#6 May 8, 2013
Pretty funny, the best you can do is elect a criminal hypocrite, in a red district.

"The fact that the Democrat made this competitive is a testament to the strength of Elizabeth Colbert Busch as a candidate and the Republican habit of nominating flawed candidates," Israel said. "Democrats will be aggressive and drive deep into Republican-held territory this cycle to find districts with flawed candidates where we can compete."

The House Majority PAC, which spent $450,000 on TV ads and direct mail to boost Colbert Busch, said the outcome in South Carolina reflects poorly on the GOP.

"The House Republican caucus has added yet another ethically challenged embarrassment who will be an albatross around the neck of every Republican forced to answer for Mark Sanford's embarrassing and reckless behavior," said Alixandria Lapp, executive director of House Majority PAC.
Simpsons

Seattle, WA

#7 May 8, 2013
So conservatives, when you’re on your soapbox about all the “immoral Godless liberals” that are “ruining family values,” remember you voted for someone like Mark Sanford—we didn’t.
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

#8 May 8, 2013
Someone is awful poopy because the "Pattern" for 2014 has been set....."Out with the Collectivist Sheeple"

Does anybody know if Commander-in-Chief, Willy Cigar Clinton had a Ho' in the Contest before it was whittled down to Colbert and Sanford?

The leading Demokrat, of Demokrat Values, must have endorsed some Cigar Lovin' Candidate?
billary 2016

Minneapolis, MN

#10 May 8, 2013
exactly if slick willie Clinton can over come impeachment and a love of CIGARS !!

remember you voted muslim, someone like barry soetoro we didn't.

gays love the goat.

now on to legalizing polygamy !!!
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

#11 May 8, 2013
Which reminds me.

Cigar Willy, the Premier King/Queen Maker of you Demokrat Sheeple, did not just wake up one day and say ;

"Hey I Gonna gets me one of them Girls that be workin for me, and use my "Position of Authority" with the child that is 1/4th my age, and stick a Cigar into her.

No, No, No

Amerika's 1st Black President is the kind of Sociopath that has used this trick before.

You can bet that Mrs-Hillary-Rodam-Clinton-the- Benghazi-Bomber, has had a Tiparello or Two inserted, just to keep her Sociopath home at night!

I hope that Mrs-Hillary-Rodam-Clinton-the- Benghazi-Bomber is available to become the next Commandress-in-Chief in 2016.

Mrs Cigar Willy could "Smoke" the best of them!
Simpsons

Seattle, WA

#12 May 8, 2013
Consistent wrote:
Someone is awful poopy because the "Pattern" for 2014 has been set....."Out with the Collectivist Sheeple"
Does anybody know if Commander-in-Chief, Willy Cigar Clinton had a Ho' in the Contest before it was whittled down to Colbert and Sanford?
The leading Demokrat, of Demokrat Values, must have endorsed some Cigar Lovin' Candidate?
Pretend, you're not the family value party, in your case, it's true...after all.

Sorry to hear about your family, the best is gone, but your stench lingers on.
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

#13 May 8, 2013
Simpsons wrote:
<quoted text>Pretend, you're not the family value party, in your case, it's true...after all.
Sociopath,

"You just cannot hep it", can you?

It is not a "Party" that motivates Adults.

YOU feel that YOUR Party won something, and thus it is YOUR Party against THEIR Party.

IF YOU EVER fauching READ what 99% of what the Adults write here, they do not associate with a Party.

Family Values are AMERICAN CULTURAL VALUES that transcend what you as a child refer to as "Family Values".

This Talking Point created For Debauched Demokrats so that they can "feel" good about their Debauched Lives, died with President Reagan about 10 years ago.

Get a fauching clue, and fade away!
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#14 May 8, 2013
Pretend, you're not the family value party, in your case, it's true...after all.

Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#16 May 8, 2013
Dat Tru wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you take a hike, on the Appalachian Trail. Don't forget your Hater-ade! Poor LOOSER!!!
Tell me again, how you NEED the police, nanny boi... LMAOROTFU~!

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#17 May 8, 2013
Liberals tied to Obama are going to struggle, especially if Benghazi stays front and center!!
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#18 May 8, 2013
Have you seem any facts around here ?? Oh, "neither the misspelling moron" NEVER sees reality. LMAOROTFU~!!

Poor cowardly attacks...

Is it better, when it's a woman ???

“The one and only Smart Liberal”

Since: Aug 12

Former MN Tax Payer

#19 May 8, 2013
WOW!

A guy who on State time, using State funds, goes off to Argentina to shack up with some bimbo wins in SC?

The Dems must really be weak.
non-starter

Saint Paul, MN

#20 May 8, 2013
Smart Liberal wrote:
WOW!
A guy who on State time, using State funds, goes off to Argentina to shack up with some bimbo wins in SC?
The Dems must really be weak.
I bet Pelosi almost fell off her broomstick when she saw the returns.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#21 May 8, 2013
I bet you're a loser..... I WIN !!!

GOOG $873.63 +$16.40 (+1.9%)

Too EZ !!!
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

#22 May 8, 2013
non-starter wrote:
<quoted text>I bet Pelosi almost fell off her broomstick when she saw the returns.
Now that is Funny.

On a couple Levels.

Madame Nan, on her Primary Air Travel Device, "Feels" that she is elevated to her position not because she is Obscenely Rich, but because the "Folks" like her Plastic Surgery's with the Boris Carloff eyes.

It appears that Nan Palosi may have turned Mrs Blowjob/Cigar Willy Rodam Clinton, on to the same Plastic Surgeon that Her, and Queen Meechelle use?

Demokrat Womyn are all about Self Empowerment, over appearances ya know.....Hahahehhohohohohahehh e.

PHONY FAUCHING DEMOKRAT Victim Womyn and their Sheepish Admirers.

I do not understand why the Adulterer won in SC!
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#23 May 8, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 18 min VN Vet 32,979
First Lady To Rally Voters In Minneapolis 2 hr goose 1
Obama Owns Ebola 3 hr Billy 38
Where do you most obtain your news, particularl... 8 hr Heather Johnson 0
VA Healthcare Not a peep from President 9 hr LIbEralS 46
Arrest hillary clinton for benghazi crimes Mon Space ace 1
How to clear out a High School Gym in short order. Mon Space ace 4
Minneapolis Dating
Find my Match

Minneapolis Jobs