FBI: Man slaps boy on flight from Minneapolis, charged with assault

Feb 15, 2013 Full story: KARE-TV Minneapolis 209

Federal authorities say a 60-year-old Idaho man has been charged with simple assault for slapping an infant aboard an Atlanta-bound flight.

Full Story
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#123 Feb 18, 2013
If con/trash/trolls ended it.....

Who would spam vote, post lies(like leaving for work), gay partner/husband, and "protect" a drunken,, lying, lout's place at the trough !??? OMG !?? LMAOROTFU~!
Davie

Saint Paul, MN

#124 Feb 18, 2013
Dave wrote:
<quoted text>
We just elected the President in 2012. It's a four year term. The next Presidential election is in 2016. Feel free to ask if you have further questions.
your sister billary will be in heat by 2014, it will be a fun time to poke the liberal left wing nut jobs, going into a 2016 conservative win !
REPORT ON THE REAL ABUSED

United States

#125 Feb 18, 2013
Awful Truth wrote:
In both crime and law, hate crimes (also known as bias-motivated crimes, or a race hate) occur when a perpetrator targets a victim because of his or her perceived membership in a certain social group. Examples of such groups include but are not limited to: racial group, religion, sexual orientation, ethnicity, or gender identity.[1]
A hate crime is a category used to describe bias-motivated violence: "assault, injury, and murder on the basis of certain personal characteristics:

different appearance, different color, different nationality, different language, different religion."[2]
"Hate crime" generally refers to criminal acts that are seen to have been motivated by bias against one or more of the types above, or of their derivatives. Incidents may involve physical assault, damage to property, bullying, harassment, verbal
abuse or insults, or offensive graffiti or letters
(hate mail).[3]

A hate crime law is a law intended to prevent bias-motivated violence. Hate crime laws are distinct from laws against hate speech in that hate crime laws enhance the penalties associated with conduct that is already criminal under other laws,

while hate speech laws criminalize a category of speech.

I think every one knows what a Hate Crime is.
So do you really think all Hate Crimes are prosecuted?
Wake up to the Real World and know that every race is in some form or another treated are with hate everyday.
How many may be thinking that of you because of your fantasy thoughts.
SUE THEM ALL,PUT THEM ALL IN JAIL.LOL
Awful Truth

Saint Paul, MN

#126 Feb 18, 2013
REPORT ON THE REAL ABUSED wrote:
<quoted text>
I think every one knows what a Hate Crime is.
So do you really think all Hate Crimes are prosecuted?
Wake up to the Real World and know that every race is in some form or another treated are with hate everyday.
How many may be thinking that of you because of your fantasy thoughts.
SUE THEM ALL,PUT THEM ALL IN JAIL.LOL
Do you think you could stick to the topic?

Oh, yeah, I guess that incorrectly assumes that you have enough sense to understand the topic.

United States

#127 Feb 18, 2013
Awful Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think you could stick to the topic?
Oh, yeah, I guess that incorrectly assumes that you have enough sense to understand the topic.
I am sticking to the topic.It has to do with a child being slapped and called a racist name.
Worst than this story happens every day to Abused Children.Where is THEIR STORY?
I AM STANDING UP FOR ALL ABUSED CHILDREN AND YOU CALL THAT "SENCE LESS"?
YOU ARE A VERY SICK MINDED PERSON
AND PROBABLY A CHILD ABUSER YOURSELF.THATS WHY IT BUGS YOU SO MUCH IN WHAT I SAID!
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#128 Feb 18, 2013
Poor con, you'll do anything, but admit blacks are being discriminated, right dumb*ss ~!

United States

#129 Feb 18, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
Poor con, you'll do anything, but admit blacks are being discriminated, right dumb*ss ~!
YEAH STUPID AS I SAID """"EVERY RACE""" IS BEING DISCRIMINATED AGAINST BY ANOTHER RACE.OH THAT IS WHY OBAMA WAS ELECTED.BECAUSE NO ONE LIKES BLACKS.BULL SH**
YOU NEED TO QUITE FEELING SORRY ABOUT YOUR RACE AND AND LIKE EVERY RACE EXCEPT JUST YOUR OWN!!! PITY YOUR SELF AS YOU KEEP RACE WARS GOING
Bushwhacked

Seattle, WA

#130 Feb 18, 2013
Poor con, you'll do anything, but admit blacks are being discriminated against, right dumb*ss ~! LMAOROTFu~!
EASY MONEY

Bangkok, Thailand

#132 Feb 18, 2013
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>
How is the sex-slave trade market doing in Thailand?are you pimping or tricking T-Shirt? you sound like a trick that's been smoking thia stick puffy.
I have no idea what your eluding to, sex-slave? I think you must mean the pasttimes of the European trash I see on the streets of our fair city or maybe you mean the paedos from N.Y.or Calif. and of course Minn.
This is only my opinion but children should be seen, never heard and any piss ant liberal parent that can not control their brat should be tared and feathered.
As for "Stupid" that allowed herself to get knocked up..........well you know what position on the top ten list of disgusting people she holds. Just another round eyed pig.
Bushwhacked

Seattle, WA

#133 Feb 18, 2013
EASY MONEY wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no idea what your eluding to, sex-slave? I think you must mean the pasttimes of the European trash I see on the streets of our fair city or maybe you mean the paedos from N.Y.or Calif. and of course Minn.
This is only my opinion but children should be seen, never heard and any piss ant liberal parent that can not control their brat should be tared and feathered.
As for "Stupid" that allowed herself to get knocked up..........well you know what position on the top ten list of disgusting people she holds. Just another round eyed pig.
Fortunately, we have laws and don't have any use for your moronic opinions, Thanks anyway.
Bushwhacker

Minneapolis, MN

#134 Feb 18, 2013
Bushwhacked wrote:
<quoted text>Fortunately, we have laws and don't have any use for your moronic opinions, Thanks anyway.
Slewsie, you need to look up moronic opinions in the Urban Dictionary. It has your picture next to the definition. LMAOFOLFU~! to you too, hun.
Bushwhacked

Seattle, WA

#135 Feb 18, 2013
What ever happened to the sheeple act troll/con ?? Come on do the "dummy shuffle" you learned to do while drunk !! LMAOROTFU~! COME ON, the gay bit is making your pals wince, do YOUR dummy shuffle ~!!!
CRASSUS

Green Bay, WI

#137 Feb 18, 2013
The Truth Squad wrote:
To all you racist remedial small-minded readers out there, the parents were white, the child was adopted. It happened on the descent into the Atlanta, but the best part of this drunk idiot who reeked of alcohol was he got his a.ss fired by his company.
The parents should have been slapped for adopting a Jigglet!
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

#138 Feb 18, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
<quoted text>
Slewsie, you need to look up moronic opinions in the Urban Dictionary. It has your picture next to the definition. LMAOFOLFU~! to you too, hun.
As you know, Freedom Loving Patriots like me and about 90% of the other Posters here that the Reactionary Leftists Project their Sheeplish feelings onto, do not care about what you do in your bedroom.

No matter how loudly the Leftist Sheeple shout "ya well what about your guy" in a majority of their posts, we know that Good People like you who deal daily in your personal life with Slewsie,Fattest Sheeple on Topix are mature enough to deal with the Awful Truth about the Sheeple and tier Childlike needs.

This said.

Thank you for all you do to try to rein in the "Flaming" that your Homosexual Lover, Slewsie engages in 16/7. Humanity has always had good people like you that make poor choices. As the Good Guy you are, you understand that Slewsie, the Lust Of your Life cannot control the Raging Need for attention.

Why you choose the Homosexual Relationship with her is none of our business, but I wanted to let you know that the sacrifices you make for Humanity as you attempt to calm her down when the Thorazine has reached its 1/2 Life, do not go unnoticed.
Bushwhacked

Seattle, WA

#139 Feb 18, 2013
What ever happened to the sheeple act troll/con ??

Come on do the "dummy shuffle" you learned to do while drunk !! LMAOROTFU~!

COME ON CONNIE, the gay bit is making your pals wince, do YOUR dummy shuffle ~!!!

"SINGING"

WE LOVE DELICIOUS PHILLIPKS VODKA ~
Bushwhacked

Seattle, WA

#140 Feb 18, 2013
COME ON CONNIE, the gay bit is making your pals wince, do YOUR dummy shuffle ~!!!

"SINGING"

"SINGING"

WE LOVE DELICIOUS PHILLIPKS VODKA ~ COME ON CONNIE, the gay bit is making your pals wince, do YOUR dummy shuffle ~!!!

"SINGING"

CRASSUS

Green Bay, WI

#141 Feb 18, 2013
The best thing that a stupid white Minnesota person should take out of this is, adopting black babies is not the in thing to do anymore. I mean, that's so 1990s. Minnesotans are always behind the times. The poor Idaho man is sick of all this black crap, just like me. Why not adopt a little Chinese baby? They probably don't whine like those little crack babies. Don't you agree?
Bushwhacked

Seattle, WA

#142 Feb 18, 2013
That baby will make the lady rich... Of course, broke and dumb are good (for you) too, right ???
CRASSUS

Green Bay, WI

#143 Feb 18, 2013
Bushwhacked wrote:
That baby will make the lady rich... Of course, broke and dumb are good (for you) too, right ???
Are you saying she adopted a little black baby in the hopes that it would grow up an become a professional basketball player? More likely it will grow up, steal her car, rape and murder her.
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#144 Feb 18, 2013
EASY MONEY wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm still trying to decode your english,I wanted to ask were you a gook,bu tI have to politically correct now,but I know Bangkok from thirty something years back,we hear in the states understand that a baby will cry,where as in your country you trade and export your children and sisters that not our culture slickey boy,but I have had some of the best sex in my life in Bangee,momyson use to call soulbrotha,I use american cigarettes that was little hustle in country boy you people love marboro's,I got my first hoocuch mate live in bangee I bought her for a cartoon of marlboro ,a,ason hook up the transaction and I know that beetch was VC but she licked me soulbrotha,i'll talking to much but bottom line when you mistreat our children or our women you got to Man Up we don't traffick or people like your country does it a big deal charlie.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
America: It's Black against White 39 min Kim Jong Obama 1
CNN at the Dead Cops Funeral 1 hr LIberalDung Beetle 4
Thanks Obama for low gas pricex 1 hr Sunshine 12
Can't manage the gov & NOT honest or trustworthy (Nov '13) 8 hr LIbEralS 292
Veteran Freed From MSP VA Dental Dept Phone Abu... 10 hr LIbEralS 19
Mall of America Protest Thu Go Blue Forever 34
Close, but no cigars -- or: A funny thing happe... Thu Medewiwin 8
Minneapolis Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web