FBI: Man slaps boy on flight from Minneapolis, charged with assault

Feb 15, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: KARE-TV Minneapolis

Federal authorities say a 60-year-old Idaho man has been charged with simple assault for slapping an infant aboard an Atlanta-bound flight.

Comments
81 - 100 of 209 Comments Last updated Monday Jun 30
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Wade Gustafson wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you see yourself as a victim?
I'm practicimg on how to ignore idiots.
Wade Gustafson

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>I'm practicimg on how to ignore idiots.
Good one, fake redeemer.(The real redeemer would not have been able to construct a simple sentence with a restrained wit.)
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Wade Gustafson wrote:
<quoted text>
Good one, fake redeemer.(The real redeemer would not have been able to construct a simple sentence with a restrained wit.)
sometimes I get lucky!
EASY MONEY

Bangkok, Thailand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

TWA wrote:
<quoted text>
The mother was with her child. Stupidly she didn't expect you, or I mean someone, to slap her child.
The guy should have asked the pilot to decend below 10,000 ft then open the door and toss the little bastard out. Then he should have kicked the shit out of the bimbo that had the kid. OH Yeah! You were right by calling her by her first name, stupid.
EASY MONEY

Bangkok, Thailand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>digger breaking news your boy just got fired from his day job executive postion,maybe you can go and apply for his job,it be a great improvement moving from the poverty class to the upper middle class. you know i'm pulling your leg about being an executive hahaha.
Fired for slapping a brat? What a pussy company that must be. If any of you non-racists know the name of the company please post it I don't ever want to by anything they make or do, and if you are racists for christ sake just say so, no one cares except the brothers and sisters on welfare and their expendable.
Whackingthebush

Grantsburg, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Slap my Kid/Grandkid!

I do not care how miserable a human being a child may be. The Child can learn,(Note; words matter, I said "can" not "will"),

The Adult needed to have his azz "Educated" by someone that was able to, WHEN he slapped that child!
Dave

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

EASY MONEY wrote:
<quoted text>
Fired for slapping a brat? What a pussy company that must be. If any of you non-racists know the name of the company please post it I don't ever want to by anything they make or do, and if you are racists for christ sake just say so, no one cares except the brothers and sisters on welfare and their expendable.
Do you buy many aerospace products?

I'm sure your boycott will be very effective.
Awful Truth

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

The nice bigot that slapped the two year old child and called him the "N" word was fired from his job over the weekend. No company would keep an employee like that around.
Whackingthebush

Grantsburg, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Awful Truth wrote:
The nice bigot that slapped the two year old child and called him the "N" word was fired from his job over the weekend. No company would keep an employee like that around.
Defective,

WHY the pryck slapped anyone else child is not relevant.....spare us your descriptors of the allegations about the pryck's motivation.

If the pryck slapped another's child. and was alleged to call the kid the "Whitey" word would you feign indignation?

YOU are what is wrong with America!
REPORT ON THE REAL ABUSED

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

This Story needs to stop.It does NOT need or deserve the press it is receiving.
Report about ABUSIVE PARENTS who severely beat,neglect,molest or kill their child (children)
These Bastards get a slap on the hand,given a very light if any jail time and are let off probation early.They don't pay Child Support.Yet they are allowed by the courts to have unsupervised. visitations.A frightened child has no say and has to go alone with the abuser only to risk being abused or murdered.NO ABUSER SHOULD HAVE ''ANY RIGHTS TO SEE A CHILD UNSUPERVISED EVER"
These stories need to get the attention!!! Report on those stories
Report on the the hell the Really Abused Child goes through.
Report on the Court System who lets these bastards off with a light sentence
Report on why these bastards who get to take a child unsurvised,any children even a child they hadn't abused YET alone.
Report on Protecting these Abused,Scared Child who need to be protected and the effects on their life's.
REPORT ON THE SYSTEM THAT DOES """NOT "" PROTECT ANY CHILD,BUT PROTECTS WHAT THE ABUSERS WANT.
STOP THE AIRPLANE STORY,THAT CHILD WILL NEVER BE FORCED TO HAVE TO BE ALONE WITH THAT GUY.THE MOM SAID THE KID HAS BECOME FEARFUL.THAT KID HAD HIS MOTHER RIGHT WITH HIM.COURTS GIVE ABUSERS UNSUPERVISED VISITATION.
REPORT REAL NEWS ABOUT WHAT NEEDS TO BE REPORTED.
Awful Truth

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

The story is about a racist bigot on an airplane that assaulted a two year old child, and is getting what he deserves - fired and jailed.
Whackingthebush

Grantsburg, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

REPORT ON THE REAL ABUSED wrote:
This Story needs to stop.It does NOT need or deserve the press it is receiving.
Report about ABUSIVE PARENTS who severely beat,neglect,molest or kill their child (children)
These Bastards get a slap on the hand,given a very light if any jail time and are let off probation early.They don't pay Child Support.Yet they are allowed by the courts to have unsupervised. visitations.A frightened child has no say and has to go alone with the abuser only to risk being abused or murdered.NO ABUSER SHOULD HAVE ''ANY RIGHTS TO SEE A CHILD UNSUPERVISED EVER"
These stories need to get the attention!!! Report on those stories
Report on the the hell the Really Abused Child goes through.
Report on the Court System who lets these bastards off with a light sentence
Report on why these bastards who get to take a child unsurvised,any children even a child they hadn't abused YET alone.
Report on Protecting these Abused,Scared Child who need to be protected and the effects on their life's.
REPORT ON THE SYSTEM THAT DOES """NOT "" PROTECT ANY CHILD,BUT PROTECTS WHAT THE ABUSERS WANT.
STOP THE AIRPLANE STORY,THAT CHILD WILL NEVER BE FORCED TO HAVE TO BE ALONE WITH THAT GUY.THE MOM SAID THE KID HAS BECOME FEARFUL.THAT KID HAD HIS MOTHER RIGHT WITH HIM.COURTS GIVE ABUSERS UNSUPERVISED VISITATION.
REPORT REAL NEWS ABOUT WHAT NEEDS TO BE REPORTED.
I give 5 "Amen's"!

In Humanity, Womyn kill and abuse more of their own children than any other.(Infanticide)

And I am not referring to the 60 Million Amerikan Babies that have killed in the womb in the name of "Womyns Rights".

This Pryck has the National Headlines for ONE reason! He is alleged to have referred to the child in a word that is offensive to one of Amerika's Preeminent Victims Groups and their White Leftist Excusers!

He should be in the National Headlines because he will never be able to abuse another's child because his arms were so severely broken by another man on the flight, that he cannot slap any longer!
Awful Truth

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Only a racist teabagger could manage to insult blacks, women, mothers, Democrats, and pretty much all of American in one single post.

With idiots like you around, the Democrats can look forward to a major victory in 2014.
REPORT ON THE REAL ABUSED

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Awful Truth wrote:
The story is about a racist bigot on an airplane that assaulted a two year old child, and is getting what he deserves - fired and jailed.
Racism is all over for every race.But assaulting ANY CHILD, of any race,is wrong.
But when the Abusers I am talking about can be of a different race and several are a different race than the Child. The Courts don't call the Abuser a Racist.No matter the Abusers color or the color of the Abused Child. Child abuse needs to stop and the Children meed protection
THESE STORIES GO UNTOLD AND THEY ARE OF A MORE SERIOUS AND POSSIBLY DEADLY ENDINGS.
Bobbi

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Bobby wrote:
<quoted text>
We all know you associate with stupid people. No need to remind.
did you see that child during the interview, did not sit still for a minute. you can see what a lack of parenting skills have created. blame the two so called parents.
Awful Truth

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Awful Truth wrote:
Only a racist teabagger could manage to insult blacks, women, mothers, Democrats, and pretty much all of American in one single post.
With idiots like you around, the Democrats can look forward to a major victory in 2014.
yes 2014 can not arrive soon enough, NO MORE barry soetoro. We will have billary and team cigar slick willie to laugh at. This election will be an easy win for the CONSERVATIVE side of America, after barry has destroyed America.
Miss Piggy

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

I think everyone would agree that hitting a baby is WRONG, no matter who does it.
But why is this story making so much noise? Like another poster wrote, there are far more grievous stories of foster parents, baby momma's boyfriends, etc. really abusing, and even killing children and they are barely covered at all.
And, this mother has lost all credibility by laying the foundation for a law suit by saying her formerly happy child is now afraid of strangers, etc.

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

What kind of idiot slaps a 19 month old baby? Especially one that is not theirs. Throw the book at him.
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

EASY MONEY wrote:
<quoted text>
How is the sex-slave trade market doing in Thailand?are you pimping or tricking T-Shirt? you sound like a trick that's been smoking thia stick puffy.
Dave

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Awful Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
yes 2014 can not arrive soon enough, NO MORE barry soetoro. We will have billary and team cigar slick willie to laugh at. This election will be an easy win for the CONSERVATIVE side of America, after barry has destroyed America.
We just elected the President in 2012. It's a four year term. The next Presidential election is in 2016. Feel free to ask if you have further questions.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Minneapolis Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Minneapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••